[CH3] Hai Ruk Pipaksa: Dare To Love (Cholumpi Production) : Bella Ranee / Peak Kongthap

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully Bella and Pinky will be a good combo. Pinky still looks so young and hot. She was really the beauty of Ch7 in the older days in my opinion. Maybe I’m just being biased since she was my first ever n’ek that I ever watched lool
Pinky was really pretty and top actress at ch7. It’s sad that she ruin herself with that scandal.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WOW Ch3 is taking Pinky back, didn't they drop her like a hot potato back in that Num/Margie lakorn for TV Scene.

I don't know if it is just that pic but the p'ek doesn't seem very attractive.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Crazy how the scandal literally ruin pinky’s career. Very unfortunate. I only know a couple actresses where scandals helped their career thrive like my girl Janie. She is one of the luckier actresses, where her scandals continued to make her famous.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Is this the remake of 'I hear your voice' kdrama? Bella as a Lawyer and the school uniform on the boy reminds me of Lee Jong Seok and Lee Bo Young. That was a really good drama. Hope these two have better chemistry then LJS and LBY. Coz thats the only thing that was lacking in that drama.

bit

sarNie Adult
Is this the remake of 'I hear your voice' kdrama? Bella as a Lawyer and the school uniform on the boy reminds me of Lee Jong Seok and Lee Bo Young. That was a really good drama. Hope these two have better chemistry then LJS and LBY. Coz thats the only thing that was lacking in that drama.
The producer said it wasn't, that it is a totally new story, but I get the same vibe by looking at the pair. Don't know what they were thinking pairing a total newbie with someone like Bella. Hopefully he doesn't stand like a statue while the protagonist get into her element.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
The producer said it wasn't, that it is a totally new story, but I get the same vibe by looking at the pair. Don't know what they were thinking pairing a total newbie with someone like Bella. Hopefully he doesn't stand like a statue while the protagonist get into her element.
Has he done anything worth checking out? Hope he has screen presence at least, otherwise Bella's gonna dominate the screen completely.

bit

sarNie Adult
Has he done anything worth checking out? Hope he has screen presence at least, otherwise Bella's gonna dominate the screen completely.
From what I read, the only claim to fame he had was appearing on Produce 101, the Korean show in Korea. I’m not familiar with it though. Some sort of reality show. Not sure how famous he is in Korea

Basically he is a total newbie, got a bit of fanbase.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Whoa....they are 2 channels that cast younger actor with older actress. Those are my favorite ones. Tor and Aff, and now Bella and Peak. It will be a comparison between these 2 dramas if they will air the same time.

Last edited:

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa....they are 2 channels already who cast younger actor with older actress. Those are my favorite ones. Tor and Aff, and now Bella and Peak. It will be a comparison between these 2 dramas if they will air the same time.
Me too! I am so anticipating this, especially because Bella is doing comedy! :love:
This one movie of the younger actor and older actress will forever be my favorite.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awh, look at Boonplook and Reynu in their next life. Still together, haha. Can't wait to see Namfah and Bella together again.
c as tagged

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
From what I read, the only claim to fame he had was appearing on Produce 101, the Korean show in Korea. I’m not familiar with it though. Some sort of reality show. Not sure how famous he is in Korea

Basically he is a total newbie, got a bit of fanbase.
Actually it's Youth With You from iQiyi in China. I watched the show and enjoyed it. Peak was one of the contestants that caught my eye because he used Ice's song Kon Jai Ngai for his first performance. It definitely caught everyone's attention.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Actually it's Youth With You from iQiyi in China. I watched the show and enjoyed it. Peak was one of the contestants that caught my eye because he used Ice's song Kon Jai Ngai for his first performance. It definitely caught everyone's attention.
It’s actually produce x 101 that he was in unless he was also in youth with you after that. He’s not that famous in Korea but he has more international fans from that. He’s not Koreans type. He barely got any screentime on the show unfortunately :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It’s actually produce x 101 that he was in unless he was also in youth with you after that. He’s not that famous in Korea but he has more international fans from that. He’s not Koreans type. He barely got any screentime on the show unfortunately :(
Ah yes. Sorry, I got it mixed up. But either way, he did catch my attention. Haha. I can't wait to see how his acting will be. To see if there is anything special about him that will actually make me like him. I didn't get to see much of him on produce 101.