[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

haepkhun

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm new here. I always lurk here but I guess the recent AIS event made me unlurk. I just staarted watching thai lakorn this year starting with kluencheewit but Game Sanaeha the one drama that finally made me a fan of the actor and actress. The only downside of watching Game Sanaeha is that I lost interest of watching other lakorns because I'm still into Game Sanaeha haha. Though I'm waiting for Mark-Mew and Mario-kim lakorn not so much on JJ-Ice cause I watched Ice with Nine and I dont really like her acting there.

JJ being attractive I wholeheartedly agree. I watch Padiwarada and he is handsome there too but in recent lakorn this year specifically he has grown much more attractive I say. He is in my top 3 most handsome thai actor along with Mario and Mark. Actually he is my no 3 in terms of looks but I'm more attracted to his personality I guess. Watching Khoondeeteenai, life's so good and his wit made me a fan. I just want to enjoy watching lakorn without any attachment but JJ doesnt want allow me to do that lol.

I love Taew so much too. She is so lovable and hardworking like James said she is someone who is good at her work and personal life. I love her boyfriend too even though I'm a Jitaew shipper. I am more of a Jitaew shipper hoping for more lakorns between them than the two being real couple because I actually really like P'Ton. But at the same time I love all the skinship between Jitaew so whatever relationship they are having now even if brotherly and sisterly relationship keep the skinship going :cheer:. Another reason I love Jitaew is because Taew actually looks young or same age around beside James Ji. It probably because his face has mature a lot but P'Taew does look younger than her age imo.

Back to the AIS event, I'm happy they are still close and sweet with one another. I mean look at my DP hahah both of their hands on each other hips :love:.

Here videos of both of them keeping each other close.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHYoUoAG4y/?tagged=jitaew

Same skinship, my favourite one. Jitaew havent change. :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIv2qQlEVN/?tagged=jitaew

Idk why but I like skinship initiated by Taew or when Taew responds to James skinship lol. Just like in this where Taew suddenly smile at James, nudging him and touched him. (This is at old event during Game Sanaeha)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmJYXlgBqT/?taken-by=rainpatcha

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, I'm new here. I always lurk here but I guess the recent AIS event made me unlurk. I just staarted watching thai lakorn this year starting with kluencheewit but Game Sanaeha the one drama that finally made me a fan of the actor and actress. The only downside of watching Game Sanaeha is that I lost interest of watching other lakorns because I'm still into Game Sanaeha haha. Though I'm waiting for Mark-Mew and Mario-kim lakorn not so much on JJ-Ice cause I watched Ice with Nine and I dont really like her acting there.

JJ being attractive I wholeheartedly agree. I watch Padiwarada and he is handsome there too but in recent lakorn this year specifically he has grown much more attractive I say. He is in my top 3 most handsome thai actor along with Mario and Mark. Actually he is my no 3 in terms of looks but I'm more attracted to his personality I guess. Watching Khoondeeteenai, life's so good and his wit made me a fan. I just want to enjoy watching lakorn without any attachment but JJ doesnt want allow me to do that lol.

I love Taew so much too. She is so lovable and hardworking like James said she is someone who is good at her work and personal life. I love her boyfriend too even though I'm a Jitaew shipper. I am more of a Jitaew shipper hoping for more lakorns between them than the two being real couple because I actually really like P'Ton. But at the same time I love all the skinship between Jitaew so whatever relationship they are having now even if brotherly and sisterly relationship keep the skinship going :cheer:. Another reason I love Jitaew is because Taew actually looks young or same age around beside James Ji. It probably because his face has mature a lot but P'Taew does look younger than her age imo.

Back to the AIS event, I'm happy they are still close and sweet with one another. I mean look at my DP hahah both of their hands on each other hips :love:.

Idk why but I like skinship initiated by Taew or when Taew responds to James skinship lol. Just like in this where Taew suddenly smile at James, nudging him and touched him. (This is at old event during Game Sanaeha)
Oh yes, i forgot to add he's witty and best of all has a great sense of humor. In my books, hes no 1 now as i find him handsome inside and outside. But to each his own.
Thank you for the shared videos

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Welcome! Welcome! Join us in shipping JT really bad hehe. Glad to see more JJ lovers. What makes me love Taew and JJ is that individually they both are friendly bubbly people. I think that's why they get a long so well. They're almost the same personality wise just that JJ is more of a prankster than Taew lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Hi welcome dear! Yes show us some JT love in here! Thanks for sharing!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Welcome to our thread. I really enjoyed reading your long post. I'm glad we have more Ji and JiTaew fans. :cheer: I still can't move on. I am very stuck on GS and JiTaew. Other new lakorn didn't hold my interest.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Took me a while, and it turned out very low-key. I just love seeing Nai with his arms around Nok <3
Nok slipped her heels off her feet and set down her leather carry-on bag. She gave herself a chance to stretch, basking in being physically back home after the flight and then the long drive from the airport. With a light tread, she walked through the living room.

Moonlight bared a path down the glass corridor towards the nursery, silvery light bouncing off the pool water outside. Nok crossed the threshold into the nursery and smiled at the silhouettes on the ground. She settled down on the edge of the fleece blanket spread on the floor.

“Mommy missed you so much,” she hummed under her breath. She gently scooped her son into her arms and rose with him cuddled next to her heart. Nok pressed her lips against his chubby cheeks, careful not to wake him. Nothing was better than his scent and fuzzy skin pressed against her.

“Be good and let papa sleep, okay?”

Nok set Non down in his crib, noting the weight he had gained and thrilled at the thought of holding him again the next morning.

Finally, Nok laid herself next to Nai. The curtains were still parted, allowing her to gaze at his face. Her thumb caressed his cheek.

Nai stirred. “Nok.”

“I’m here.”

“Non?”

“Asleep.”

He smiled sleepily. “He woke up three times. He must have known you were coming back and wanted to wait for you.”

“It’s good to be home again.”

“Mm,” he agreed.

Nok scooted closer. Her dad had mentioned that Non was fussy, waking up multiple times before finally falling deep asleep. This meant Nai also spent many interrupted nights up with their baby.

“You must be tired after getting back,” Nai mumbled.

Nai had insisted she accompany her mom and Khae for an island vacation, to take a break from work. Nok had thoroughly enjoyed the pampering and sunbathing; but nothing was more relaxing than this.

He felt her slide her arm around him, and the warmth of her body pressed against him in a firm embrace. He folded his arms around her, cradling her head under his chin.

“You’re the one who’s tired,” she said. Her words muffled against his chest, but she snuggled closer still, trying to envelop him like a blanket. She could feel his heart pulsing peacefully - in her mind, she imagined the gray storm in his heart that now settled down. She wanted to keep him warm, wanted to melt away every bit of weariness in him.

“Nai,” she whispered. “I love you.”

He let her words sink in. Even half-asleep, he was aware how much she missed him, how much she wanted to protect him. It was the same feeling he had towards her for so long.

“I love you too.”

All three ladies had made sure to be back by today. Just like Wi and Khae, Nok wanted to spend Mother’s Day with her family.

Also, these new photos of Taew and Ji at the AIS event! *flails wildly* so freaking cute!
Thank you so much. I love it especially Nok and Non part. Please keep it coming.

haepkhun

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the welcome :icon12:

Oh yes, i forgot to add he's witty and best of all has a great sense of humor. In my books, hes no 1 now as i find him handsome inside and outside. But to each his own.
Thank you for the shared videos
Hehe don't worry overall he is my no 1 too

Welcome! Welcome! Join us in shipping JT really bad hehe. Glad to see more JJ lovers. What makes me love Taew and JJ is that individually they both are friendly bubbly people. I think that's why they get a long so well. They're almost the same personality wise just that JJ is more of a prankster than Taew lol.
Yeah that is maybe the reason why they match so well. I also feel like both of them are affectionate people so they just clicked. Some people especially introverts hate skinships/affections like me lol so I probably wouldn't get along with Jitaew honestly. But I think I would definitely get along with Luckanai.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Well said :thumbup: yay to another JiTaew lover:icon12:and welcome to our GS thread or shall I say JiTaew thread :p . I have a long list of Lakorns that I actually had planned to watch after GS, but I haven’t even started on any of that because I am still stuck on GS_NokNai_JiTaew :facepalm:

Haha I also feel the same, I love the skinship initiated by Taew and also when she responds to ji skinship. I find it adorable :p here a very cute skinship of the two :love:

Initiated by Taew :p
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIQbZVHufR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a1o9vfdax4aw

I love this one :icon12: even though they were in their own little world, they still responded fast to the man that trip and fell in front of them :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJuO2Ag-UA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bivev4mlwb3t

P

PrincessKarina

Well said :thumbup: yay to another JiTaew lover:icon12:and welcome to our GS thread or shall I say JiTaew thread :p . I have a long list of Lakorns that I actually had planned to watch after GS, but I haven’t even started on any of that because I am still stuck on GS_NokNai_JiTaew :facepalm:

Haha I also feel the same, I love the skinship initiated by Taew and also when she responds to ji skinship. I find it adorable :p here a very cute skinship of the two :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIQbZVHufR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a1o9vfdax4aw

I love this one :icon12: even though they were in their own little world, they still responded fast to the man that trip and fell in front of them :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJuO2Ag-UA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bivev4mlwb3t
My! These two! Love love love them! :icon12: Again Taew looks so youthful! Soon JJ might outage her too! Lol.

haepkhun

sarNie Egg

They are being so cute here. These clips are adorable, I love them. All these clips from AIS, im sensing more jitaew fmvs being made :clap:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I was intrigued by this handsome guy who could dance & sing well so i followed him & his fans/fanclubs, learning along the way instagram & line. As I read about him & watched his fc videos, my admiration grew. I found him intelligent, respectful, kind , playful and good hearted. His brothers in
Khondeeteenhai who are in their 30's said he may be young but you cannot put one over him as hes smart. Try watching them & ull get what they mean. He also attends/joins events for charity. To top it all, he really takes care of his fans. I could see that he usually set aside time after his events to meet his fans, signed whatever, touched hands and take pictures for free. I dont think you can do this with a korean idol nor with the artists in my country. You have to pay or buy smething.
I also learned that he found Taew beautiful, kind
intelligent & playful. So i supposed that is why they clicked. She is i think his ideal woman.
Well said!! :clap: He is really nice to his fans and I have enjoyed watching their interactions. Ji is well loved by his fans. I have grown to love him more and more too.

:sad6: those are tears of joy. Thanks so much. I love these two, and i love you for writing it. So sweet. Nok is such a sweet baby girl when she's not being crazy like a banshee.

I have actually seen James in person when I went to Bangkok. You guys know how they described the main character in twilight to be sparking and people thought it was stupid? Well, when I saw James in the mall, while wearing very little make up and white shirt and pants, he was shining bright like a diamond hahaha. Like i couldn't believe my eyes. He's handsome in pics but he's even more handsome in person, like i spent a minute thinking, is that really him??? He is also really skinny in person. His cheeks aren't chubby at all. But the clincher is when he talked. Oh my god. His voice. I die. I only heard him say like.... 5 words, and i was wailing after he walked away and left hahahhaa
That's why they say that some people has the aura and some don't. I can see James the way you describe it. He must be something special to stand out in a crowd and be this successful.
I'd love to see him in person but I want to hear him more.... his voice is beautiful and mesmerizing in lakorn and songs already.

BTW, whatever happened with his Universal Japan singing contract?
I wish he'd produce an album in Thai (he needs better song choices tho) - Is he too busy for this?

Last edited:
Took me a while, and it turned out very low-key. I just love seeing Nai with his arms around Nok <3
Nok slipped her heels off her feet and set down her leather carry-on bag. She gave herself a chance to stretch, basking in being physically back home after the flight and then the long drive from the airport. With a light tread, she walked through the living room.

Moonlight bared a path down the glass corridor towards the nursery, silvery light bouncing off the pool water outside. Nok crossed the threshold into the nursery and smiled at the silhouettes on the ground. She settled down on the edge of the fleece blanket spread on the floor.

“Mommy missed you so much,” she hummed under her breath. She gently scooped her son into her arms and rose with him cuddled next to her heart. Nok pressed her lips against his chubby cheeks, careful not to wake him. Nothing was better than his scent and fuzzy skin pressed against her.

“Be good and let papa sleep, okay?”

Nok set Non down in his crib, noting the weight he had gained and thrilled at the thought of holding him again the next morning.

Finally, Nok laid herself next to Nai. The curtains were still parted, allowing her to gaze at his face. Her thumb caressed his cheek.

Nai stirred. “Nok.”

“I’m here.”

“Non?”

“Asleep.”

He smiled sleepily. “He woke up three times. He must have known you were coming back and wanted to wait for you.”

“It’s good to be home again.”

“Mm,” he agreed.

Nok scooted closer. Her dad had mentioned that Non was fussy, waking up multiple times before finally falling deep asleep. This meant Nai also spent many interrupted nights up with their baby.

“You must be tired after getting back,” Nai mumbled.

Nai had insisted she accompany her mom and Khae for an island vacation, to take a break from work. Nok had thoroughly enjoyed the pampering and sunbathing; but nothing was more relaxing than this.

He felt her slide her arm around him, and the warmth of her body pressed against him in a firm embrace. He folded his arms around her, cradling her head under his chin.

“You’re the one who’s tired,” she said. Her words muffled against his chest, but she snuggled closer still, trying to envelop him like a blanket. She could feel his heart pulsing peacefully - in her mind, she imagined the gray storm in his heart that now settled down. She wanted to keep him warm, wanted to melt away every bit of weariness in him.

“Nai,” she whispered. “I love you.”

He let her words sink in. Even half-asleep, he was aware how much she missed him, how much she wanted to protect him. It was the same feeling he had towards her for so long.

“I love you too.”

All three ladies had made sure to be back by today. Just like Wi and Khae, Nok wanted to spend Mother’s Day with her family.

Also, these new photos of Taew and Ji at the AIS event! *flails wildly* so freaking cute!
So happy to see this @jjinxx ! Love your writing as always.
More please. I still have Nok and Nai fever. lol

sarNie Adult
That's why they say that some people has the aura and some don't. I can see James the way you describe it. He must be something special to stand out in a crowd and be this successful.
I'd love to see him in person but I want to hear him more.... his voice is beautiful and mesmerizing in lakorn and songs already.

BTW, whatever happened with his Universal Japan singing contract?
I wish he'd produce an album in Thai (he needs better song choices tho) - Is he too busy for this?
His contract with Meta Talent expired and has not been renewed, so I am guessing that his contract with his Japanese agency has ended as well. So the Universal Music Japan contract might have also ended, or at least suspended. The Album he had in Japan was supposed to have 6 tracks but ended up with just 2 so that was a disappointment. Perhaps it really just wasn't meant to be.

P

PrincessKarina

His contract with Meta Talent expired and has not been renewed, so I am guessing that his contract with his Japanese agency has ended as well. So the Universal Music Japan contract might have also ended, or at least suspended. The Album he had in Japan was supposed to have 6 tracks but ended up with just 2 so that was a disappointment. Perhaps it really just wasn't meant to be.
Aw! That’s too bad! Good to know. Thanks for sharing hun!