[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
View attachment 25639
Cr. to rightful owner
Jamesssss omg your hand placement :love: I wish i was Taew lool willing|
Heh, what about Taew's hand placement hahaha in that pic when James is crossing his arms and Taew's fingers kinda touches his. These two are such a tease. But I love how gentle and polite they are to each other..... Like siblings wahahahaha (way to burst the JiTaew bubble) well, that's how lovers are P'Nong in Thai culture right? :risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoGhBfUFI37/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=143zlivahdjwk
Cr. taew’s IG

I don’t think I have “FINNED” so much in a long time. Our JJ still loves taking pics of his P’Taew.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoGdBXKF5kO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19mxe8gb9bvfx
Cr. Rightful owners
He’s got his hands on her shoukder again!! These two have me cheesing to hard.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoGJsf8F5Cd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bayk44vr683u
Cr. Rightful owner
This one literally has me screaming!! That P’Nong love is real @040156 haha.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG james looks like hes been working out. He looks super hot! He seems bulkier but in a good way
He has been looking so much bulkier lately, I love it because he is starting to look mature and not so much like a baby anymore.
Hello sexy baby :drooling::drooling: I am not going to lie but I have been obsessing over this baby :icon12: He has completely stolen my heart. :p
13677AD4-49F4-4423-8E42-A11CAF64B315.jpeg
27B6F4C4-0688-44E4-AFF0-3CB17D193DA4.jpeg
Such a yummy 25 yr old :drooling:
F7EA3948-AFA1-4B17-8572-3D4E4B7D3F2C.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Heh, what about Taew's hand placement hahaha in that pic when James is crossing his arms and Taew's fingers kinda touches his. These two are such a tease. But I love how gentle and polite they are to each other..... Like siblings wahahahaha (way to burst the JiTaew bubble) well, that's how lovers are P'Nong in Thai culture right? :risas3:
Oh which pic is that ? :p Please do share .:facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Taew looks so youthful and pretty in those pics. How could anyone look so refreshing and stunning in t-shirts like Taew? Dang! Love love love her! :love: I’m totally obsessed with this girl! More so than with JJ sorry girlies! Lol:thumbup::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew looks so youthful and pretty in those pics. How could anyone look so refreshing and stunning in t-shirts like Taew? Dang! Love love love her! :love: I’m totally obsessed with this girl! More so than with JJ sorry girlies! Lol:thumbup::risas3:
I still adore Taew very much, she is my baby girl and my bias, so she is still very much loved by me :icon12: but Ji I have grown to love very much too :p Just on a side note, my friend meet Ji at one of the event that was held in Bangkok a few weeks ago.. and she is now blown away by how good looking he is in person, she went to the event for Aump P and but fell inlove with Ji :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

I still adore Taew very much, she is my baby girl and my bias, so she is still very much loved by me :icon12: but Ji I have grown to love very much too :p Just on a side note, my friend meet Ji at one of the event that was held in Bangkok a few weeks ago.. and she is now blown away by how good looking he is in person, she went to the event for Aump P and but fell inlove with Ji :risas3:
What? Ahhh! Honey we have to go meet JJ in person too! But definitely I want to go meet Taew! Good for your friend!