[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Was sad and missed NokNai so much that I am camping out in their bedroom. :naughty2::nut:

I think I see @Kay123 :p
Who else is still in the room like us? :risas3:
Yeah I saw you, I was in their closet. But I saw u trying to crawl into bed with them :risas3: I managed to take a great shot of them in their bed:risas3:
View attachment 21669
Cr. Yuyuivara
HAHAHA!!! I love you both so much. This is too funny. I think I’ll be swimming around the pool for a while. Nai&Nok seem to get tender w/ each other around there too. LOL!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA!!! I love you both so much. This is too funny. I think I’ll be swimming around the pool for a while. Nai&Nok seem to get tender w/ each other around there too. LOL!
Hahaha I want to go for a swim in their pool too haha but I seriously can’t get out from their bedroom closet :risas3: the back kiss and sniffing on Nok’s shoulder and then the wrestling back and forth on their bed has me stuck there. I might need a few more days to make it out to the pool for a swim.

Yeah I saw you, I was in their closet. But I saw u trying to crawl into bed with them :risas3: I managed to take a great shot of them in their bed:risas3:
View attachment 21669
Cr. Yuyuivara
I jumped in after watching their feet when they were under the covers. It was too much so I couldn’t resist and tried to join them on bed but Nok’s greedy and won’s share Nai :risas3::risas3:

Back on my floaty on the floor.

Thinking of joining @Xiongurl26 at the pool cuz it’s really hot in here.

I’ve invested in a pool lounger and a floaty for these two. I was all pruny last a few weeks from just staying in the pool and :love::naughty2::nut:

Also, using my floaty as a mattress to sit on in the bedroom atm. Very good investment on this floaty and reusing to make Nai proud!:risas3:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
P' @leeanong mentioned that rujirat or whatever was Nim's last name. Now for the life of me, i don't know how they figured Nai's father's last name considering his mom supposedly got pregnant by some nobody who left her in any case. Maybe Nai had been using the wrong last name since his mom abandoned him and just corrected it after he was able to clear things up with grandma and his mom when his mom died.
I thought so. I assume Nim used Grandma’s family name and Grandma probably didn’t let Nai use it until they reconcile... isn’t that nice, Non will be the heir to Grandma and extend her family line?
It is a little complicated... so Nai and Nok both have to change their last name, too. But, it makes sense, Grandma to Nim to Nai to Non. Well, it makes me happy.

Last edited:
Ji has a mother’s day upcoming event with his mommy. :)
431F3AAC-B593-400D-9B7E-28AF2B1F05A3.jpeg

I think this image has been posted but I just want to tell you how handsome he looks here, not because of his height but his expression to Taew’s mom. That’s genuine affection here. I might have fallen in love with Ji more after staring at this pic.
82BF2D0F-9F04-47D4-A89B-A93065FA6B7D.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I jumped in after watching their feet when they were under the covers. It was too much so I couldn’t resist and tried to join them on bed but Nok’s greedy and won’s share Nai :risas3::risas3:

Back on my floaty on the floor.

Thinking of joining @Xiongurl26 at the pool cuz it’s really hot in here.
Yeah I wanted to join in too but I was busy filming them and taking pics of them :risas3: just wanted to share some of their kisses :naughty2: from accidental kiss, force kiss then all willing :p aren’t these two just beautiful ?
5A6B9008-4CF3-4538-8ABA-72D807AEE636.jpeg
Cr. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQ4BywBsrz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pyomb9efa3ji

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 21740

I think this image has been posted but I just want to tell you how handsome he looks here, not because of his height but his expression to Taew’s mom. That’s genuine affection here. I might have fallen in love with Ji more after staring at this pic.
View attachment 21739
I love that pic of Ji and his future mother inlaw:facepalm: yes you are right that is definitely a genuine affection towards Taew’s mummy. Just like how he is always affectionate with her daughter :risas3:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 21740

View attachment 21739
Thank you, keep up with the updates. I hope we will keep on posting pictures and updates about JJ and Taew in events, lakorns, life, everything. It's okay if they don't go to events together (it really is not), post them anyway. I just want to keep this thread alive. :worship2:

As requested by @lakornkiki throwback to the ch3 vic event. First time when I saw them walked onto the red carpet together I was blown away how good the looked together and chemistry was undeniable.
View attachment 21776
View attachment 21747 View attachment 21748 View attachment 21751 View attachment 21752 View attachment 21753 View attachment 21754 View attachment 21755
View attachment 21746
View attachment 21787
Thank you! Love them.... there was one of humble touching her back and her holding his hand and leading them into the event.... do you have those too?

Omg @lakornkiki and @Kay123! Lol.. Where was the invite?. I'm stuck at the hospital still trying to sneak out to Nai and Nok's place. But I think I'll make a stop at the pool first. Hehehe dont have too much fun without us!
Hahaha.... I don’t even wait for the doctors to discharge me.... I snuck out when Nai took Non away. I had to buy more tissues for episode 13. :risas3:

Come when you are ready. We’ll be in the bedroom for a while. :naughty2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha I want to go for a swim in their pool too haha but I seriously can’t get out from their bedroom closet :risas3: the back kiss and sniffing on Nok’s shoulder and then the wrestling back and forth on their bed has me stuck there. I might need a few more days to make it out to the pool for a swim.
I’ve invested in a pool lounger and a floaty for these two. I was all pruny last a few weeks from just staying in the pool and :love::naughty2::nut:

Also, using my floaty as a mattress to sit on in the bedroom atm. Very good investment on this floaty and reusing to make Nai proud!:risas3:
In real life we'd be creepers but let's say it's part of our Lakorn world LOL! I invested in a float just to chillax bc I know these two are always surprising me by the pool and will eventually fall over. The waters must really soothe Nai and Nok. They're most sweetest and vulnerable stages are mainly by the waters.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg @lakornkiki and @Kay123! Lol.. Where was the invite?. I'm stuck at the hospital still trying to sneak out to Nai and Nok's place. But I think I'll make a stop at the pool first. Hehehe dont have too much fun without us!
Bad me. I'm the ambulance driver and even I ran off with the ambulance to jump into that pool LOL.
As requested by @lakornkiki throwback to the ch3 vic event. First time when I saw them walked onto the red carpet together I was blown away how good the looked together and chemistry was undeniable.
View attachment 21776
View attachment 21747 View attachment 21748 View attachment 21751 View attachment 21752 View attachment 21753 View attachment 21754 View attachment 21755
View attachment 21746
View attachment 21787
Ironically, the OST came on while I was listening to my music and seeing the photos makes me realize how far we've come. I am so proud of JJ! I was excited to hear him pair up with Taew twice. A lot of fans were hesitant about JJ but I'm so glad he's stolen their hearts too. Taew and JJ are both on the top of my list and it felt just like yesterday when I was jumping for joy hearing them being paired up. Team JJ/Nai til the end hehe well now it's TeamJT and Team NaiNok.
Taew is in NY and Ji logged on for her live! I am so happy to see it. They are in different countries but they connected. My fan girl heart is happy. :p

View attachment 21836
They both the realest! LOL. Still giving us fans service with the Lakorn ending. My heart!

@Xiongurl26 That’s the thing. I don’t think it was fan service. I think Ji would have signed on if he noticed Taew was on Live because I think he likes to check her out. I don’t think those stares and looks at Taew backstage and bts are fake. He is smitten with her for reals. His expressions are easy to read. or maybe I am so blind with JiTaew obsession that I find everything about them so FIN. LOL