[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Can’t sleep and can’t let go of JiTaew so I made two fan edits with quotes.

I think this quote matches both Nai and Nok.
View attachment 21510

This one...because I love this quote and JT. #forever
View attachment 21509

Yeah... missing them so much already.....
Love it :icon12: but my heart is aching knowing we no longer having them on Monday and Tuesday now :crybaby2:lets watch this FMV of some of their moments from GS and NDFD ..

Maybe we should walk down memory lane with JT before we officially have to let them me go .. we should repost some of their past clips pics and interview of them together. I miss them:crybaby2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Can’t sleep and can’t let go of JiTaew so I made two fan edits with quotes.

I think this quote matches both Nai and Nok.
View attachment 21510

This one...because I love this quote and JT. #forever
View attachment 21509

Yeah... missing them so much already.....
Beautiful quotes for this beautiful couple!! Im saving these if that's alright with you ^^

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
I enjoyed most of the lakorn, except the last couple episodes. To me nai and nok did bad things for good reasons, but nai was seen as a reuniter while nok was seen as a separator. Both had the same heart to reunite love ones, but nok just ran out of time. And to be honest nai was secretly talking to his ex throughout the lakorn, so who broke trust first. :( Just feeling a little salty about my girl nok cause she cried so much. Reminds me of yaya in kc

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha!! Nai was so ready to play after they reconciled but if only baby No.2 could have been mentioned. I miss JT so much too. Actually, I miss Nonapat more! His cute little face. When he stuck his tongue out to tease his parents who were arguing. This kid was smart from the start just like his Dad hehe.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm having James/Taew withdrawal, not so much Game Sanaeha lol

My rating
Acting: 4.8
Chemistry: 5!
Script: 2
Storyline: 3.5

How much I enjoyed GS: 4 the Wat and Khae story literally killed the fun.
Their chemistry is crazy good! I am still surprised with how much chemistry these two ended having with eachother. I remember when I first heard they were pairing up, I was kinda like ehhhh not sure how this pairing will work out. Now look at me, I am obsessed with JT :p

Haha!! Nai was so ready to play after they reconciled but if only baby No.2 could have been mentioned. I miss JT so much too. Actually, I miss Nonapat more! His cute little face. When he stuck his tongue out to tease his parents who were arguing. This kid was smart from the start just like his Dad hehe.
It would have been nice if they had made Nok pregnant with baby no.2 at their family photoshoot. So Nai could have held Non 1yr sign and Nok could hold 1month sign for baby no.2 :aaaaa:
Here Baby Non Non mummy IG if anyone is interested in checking on how he looks like now. All I can say is he so cute I just want to bite him :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/fonza_
A0D1095F-CCE5-41E2-B045-ACAC20565FFD.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh the diaper scene! I’m sad that a lot of scenes were cut out. If only they did not prolong the whole khae and wat story, we could’ve got more scenes of Nai and Nok reconciling. K.Da, please release a photo book, dvd boxset and the uncut scenes please! I know the ratings weren’t the best but they are super in high demand by fans!

P

PrincessKarina

Oh the diaper scene! I’m sad that a lot of scenes were cut out. If only they did not prolong the whole khae and wat story, we could’ve got more scenes of Nai and Nok reconciling. K.Da, please release a photo book, dvd boxset and the uncut scenes please! I know the ratings weren’t the best but they are super in high demand by fans!
Wait what? I hate that! They always cut out good scenes! That was a cute scene!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hahah no need for her to be shy, he has seen it all :risas3: I am sure NokNai was very busy with operating their “baby making machine” after their first time operating. :p That is why Nok said to him by the pool side she knows him very well, he must have really kept her busy after their first night together :p
View attachment 21502

Nai just won’t let Nok have a break at all, he is already thinking about it again :facepalm: I am liking this naughty side of Nai :naughty2:
View attachment 21501
Haha lol.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
After a few days, I’m here. I was so busy working. In my free time, I was editing a fmv for this lakorn but I was with my aunt’s computer so he deleted all my works by mistake. I lost the FMV. I was too excited to finish with my work so I can update the FMV but now /cries.

Now that this wonderful lakorn ended, I will start again watching the first episodes until the end :cheer:.