[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I completed ep 14. Indeed very nice! Love everything.
I know all of us are very excited in wrapping up and the recaps are just wonderful... I have to say it out, maybe it is just me, but Nai gave in to Nok too quickly. That man sure loves her deeply. What about all the suffering in ep 13? He must be a very forgiving person, otherwise we would have ep 15 and ep 16!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Good night my dear .
Ch.3 would be tone deaf and blind to not notice the JiTaew pairing success. In this digital age, it's not all about ratings, online views should count and social buzz too. That's where the money is for brands who wants to attract young gen. That's where Ch. 3 get additional ad dollars will come from besides TV ads. They should pair JiTaew again in my very strong opinion! There! :p
Yep ... look at some of their fin scene views it’s like over the million mark on YT.. they have gotta be to getting heaps of ads from it .
Looks like the massaging scene seem to be a fav on YT lolz
40BCE03C-37B1-429E-83EA-2EEAFB7E4A1C.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I completed ep 14. Indeed very nice! Love everything.
I know all of us are very excited in wrapping up and the recaps are just wonderful... I have to say it out, maybe it is just me, but Nai gave in to Nok too quickly. That man sure loves her deeply. What about all the suffering in ep 13? He must be a very forgiving person, otherwise we would have ep 15 and ep 16!
They should have made it last a bit longer so we could at least get 1 or 2 more episodes lolz..

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Nai and Nok sure make things difficult for themselves. Like I mention earlier they really need to communitate each other. It’s sad from the hospital scene of his mother. I really hate it when they always blame each other. I think it’s good that they are separated for a while, they do need a break from each other and think through with their relationship. Nai taking care his son by himself is so cute but it seem he’s having a little difficulty raising the child. Baby Non want mommy and daddy back together hehe. With all the emotionally roller coaster from some of the episodes, I’m glad they they put everything aside and they’re back together. Everyone is happy: Tawat with Khae&child and Wi with Wet. I still like Wi the most. It’s good that Penny starting to become a better person and moving out with her mom. The really need to spend more time together as mother and daughter bond. I’m sure going to miss JJ & Taew. Love their chemistry from off and on screen. I hope they pair up again someday with a good script and new plot.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
How was the buzz - krasae - around this lakorn in Thailand anyways? Does anyone know? I think the lakorn did fairly well in terms of rating for the last few episodes. It’s not the best but it’s average, good. Hopefully there was some buzz about both JiTaew and GS. I wonder if Praew did profit a lot of money from their magazine shoot.

I think their reconciliation and forgiveness moment was fine. Nai understands Nok the best. It wasn’t exactly quick either as time was suppose to fly by a bit since she started seeing Non and their separation. Her confessing and apologizing was the answer he was looking for. He’s well aware of what she wanted to say to him, but he needed to hear from her mouth for confirmation. He did say he forgave her when she told him she loved him. I thought it was fine. I just wanted them to be happy. lol But hey, I wouldn’t mind if they prolonged it just a bit too. That means more episodes. lol

Last edited:

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
and he looks so content. :naughty2::naughty2:

WHY ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER??????
They really do compliment each other.... Taew is classy looking so Ji gives her a sexy vibe and being near Taew just upgrades Ji to another level of hotness. Her look really make him look manly.... maybe it's the height and sweet face of Taew's that's doing that.......
I LOVE the height difference so much!! They look so good together. Despite how feisty she is, he is still her protector :icon12::icon12:

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
Gif set for Nok's first visit to see Nai and Non

My heart melts at this!

Nok : let's go home!
Wat & Wi : *sad faces thinking Nok had given up*
Nok : I'm going to practice holding Nu'Nit so i could do better with Non
Wat & Wi : *proud smiles*

And Nok proceeds to practice with Nong'Nit :cheer::cheer::cheer:
I totally wasn't expecting Nok to say she was going to go practice holding Nu'Nit LOL I laughed so much during that scene!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
How was the buzz - krasae - around this lakorn in Thailand anyways? Does anyone know? I think the lakorn did fairly well in terms of rating for the last few episodes. It’s not the best but it’s average, good. Hopefully there was some buzz about both JiTaew and GS. I wonder if Praew did profit a lot of money from their magazine shoot.

I think their reconciliation and forgiveness moment was fine. Nai understands Nok the best. It wasn’t exactly quick either as time was suppose to fly by a bit since she started seeing Non and their separation. Her confessing and apologizing was the answer he was looking for. He’s well aware of what she wanted to say to him, but he needed to hear from her mouth for confirmation. He did say he forgave her when she told him she loved him. I thought it was fine. I just wanted them to be happy. lol But hey, I wouldn’t mind if they prolonged it just a bit too. That means more episodes. lol
I don’t mind if they prolonged it either, because I really want JT onscreen a little bit longer. The Lakorn only just ended yesterday but I am already missing JT :(

Is anyone else having withdrawal? I feel so empty inside. I can't believe it's over already. :yawn:
Yep! I am also having withdrawals from GS_NokNai_JT :(