[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang, the fact that the novel is more sensual but the lakorn can’t exactly show all that makes me sad. lol But I’m going to take whatever we can get because JT alone can make it possible. I’m so excited for this week’s episodes, but not exactly ready for their fights. I can’t believe we only have this week and next week left of this lakorn. Where did the time go?!

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
Whatever people said I believe if you want to have the chemistry like Ji and Taew in this drama you have to be very close to one another and the relationship from the two will go beyond their friendship or sister/brother. Watch the scene when Nai told Nok on the honeymoon night in Nan that he will wait for her, omgoshhh their faces and their eyes so into it. You can’t acted like them in here with out the longing of love, if you are just brother and sister you don’t go around offscreen touching, hugging, messaging, gazing and smiling like no tomorrow hahah. I saw one of my actor in my country interview and the MC/reporter asked him why he always denied the relationship with the actresses that everyone saw the chemistry they had in the drama, onscreen and offscreen and believed he was dating her/them, he said YES.....when you see the chemistry of the two actor/actresses seem overwhelming like that their relationship will passed the stage of their friendship....another word it can become the real life couple if after drama they can’t take their love off and move on. For me I had seen the Thai drama not long ago, may be 4-5 years but I watched pretty much all the popular actors/actress in the dramas even the old drama that generation like Tik, Ken and Ann, no one surpassed Ji/Taew chemistry on and off screen.
Whatever people said I believe if you want to have the chemistry like Ji and Taew in this drama you have to be very close to one another and the relationship from the two will go beyond their friendship or sister/brother. Watch the scene when Nai told Nok on the honeymoon night in Nan that he will wait for her, omgoshhh their faces and their eyes so into it. You can’t acted like them in here with out the longing of love, if you are just brother and sister you don’t go around offscreen touching, hugging, messaging, gazing and smiling like no tomorrow hahah. I saw one of my actor in my country interview and the MC/reporter asked him why he always denied the relationship with the actresses that everyone saw the chemistry they had in the drama, onscreen and offscreen and believed he was dating her/them, he said YES.....when you see the chemistry of the two actor/actresses seem overwhelming like that their relationship will passed the stage of their friendship....another word it can become the real life couple if after drama they can’t take their love off and move on. For me I had seen the Thai drama not long ago, may be 4-5 years but I watched pretty much all the popular actors/actress in the dramas even the old drama that generation like Tik, Ken and Ann, no one surpassed Ji/Taew chemistry on and off screen.
Wow.... You are absolutely correct

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That next episode whao is a killer coming up. I can’t breathe thinking about it. Lol @Xiongurl26 please be on standby!
Hello good morning!! I just saw spoiler post from ceci on IG! I have pre booked a bed in the ER and I'll admit myself later this evening
Yes girls! Let’s go just to be on the safe side. Once I read those spoilers my heart was weak & melting. Kay! I can’t believe you found the HD quality version of those photos. I’m gone to pretend faint now like Khun Wi. Haha. Ahhh!!! Monday is almost here. I cannot handle right now.

@lakornkiki your wedding video for them is just too darn cute! I really like the music choice so I’ve been rewatching it. <3

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I believe there has to be chemistry between two actors offscreen to make it work onscreen. To me without that real life connection, the onscreen relationship just doesn't work.

Then again, I suppose that any great actor can generate chemistry with the right partner, but there’s an extra level of excitement when the viewers feels and know that there’s a bleed between the romantic fantasy and reality. (Or at least that is what we are thinking that is happening with JT :pancarta:)

I really do feel that the moment/scene by the pool really is a bleed between “romantic fantasy and reality”. It was just so well executed with how they both conveyed their emotions:thumbup:
I am certain anybody who watched the pool scene, whether they are a fan or not will see and feel that undeniable chemistry between the two. ( ahhhh yep no doubt my ranting is because my JT fever is sky high:nut::nut:)
The chemistry between these two is no joke :p
View attachment 20651
I 100% agree. I feel like in order for the actors to generate chemistry onscreen, they gotta be at least somewhat close offscreen/in real life, and like @Popella said, it surpasses friendship. Cuz if they weren't close, then they wouldn't be comfortable enough to have full of chemistry onscreen for sweet scenes. I have noticed that most of the time when actors have good chemistry onscreen, they're really close, playful, and comfortable around each other in real life.

I 100% agree. I feel like in order for the actors to generate chemistry onscreen, they gotta be at least somewhat close offscreen/in real life, and like @Popella said, it surpasses friendship. Cuz if they weren't close, then they wouldn't be comfortable enough to have full of chemistry onscreen for sweet scenes. I have noticed that most of the time when actors have good chemistry onscreen, they're really close, playful, and comfortable around each other in real life.
Yes, not just close or comfortable but they usually are attracted to each other. Both on reel and in real life. Attraction is what add that spark!

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatched ep 9. Is there another couple more perfect than this one, like, ever? They looked so beautiful. Every detail leading to them walking into their wedding was wonderfully done.
I was very much moved by the scene when they paid respect to Nai’s Mom before the ceremony. Seeing Nai and Nok doing that together, one realized that they became truly a couple. I would cry my heart out if I was Nim finally having a flower ring in hand from a son lost so long ago but missed everyday. As for Nai, he probably would be grateful to Nok all his life for what she gifted him on that day.
I reached a conclusion without doubt, Nai and Nok belong to each other. We may see more up and downs coming up, but fate has already tied them together.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls!!! Sorry, I have been MIA. I am still busy dealing with family health crisis. We are just taking it one day at a time. GS gives me a little respite and distractions.

Yoooohooooo! I am communicating from cloud9 because I was dead a long time ago...ER couldn't save me. It's so rare that lakorn would have morning after scenes...a good, sweet and fin worthy at that. Saver this and I think this will be one of the most memorable.