[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
New clip of the 1 month anniversary
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1tBwBA0oE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6iesjoa17bhn
I spy a photo of Nok at 10 weeks too......

Here we go..... almost Monday! :)
:O Tht video!!! Thanks for sharing girl. Look at how sweet they are. How do they just keep doing this?!

& Thansk for sharing the piano piece! I’ll think of JT I hear it.
Hi girls!!! Sorry, I have been MIA. I am still busy dealing with family health crisis. We are just taking it one day at a time. GS gives me a little respite and distractions.

Yoooohooooo! I am communicating from cloud9 because I was dead a long time ago...ER couldn't save me. It's so rare that lakorn would have morning after scenes...a good, sweet and fin worthy at that. Saver this and I think this will be one of the most memorable.
Hope everything is still going well Katelyn! Will you be joining tomorrow?
Oh no! You’re in cloud 9 already?! You might see me soon LOL! I’m such a horrible ambulance driver. This is a morning after to remember for sure in the Lakorn world. It’s not even a short or awkward one. My heart my burst tomorrow from excitement.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
There will always be anti’s.
Here is one of my fav. Ji photos. Hope this cheers you up.... better yet, talk to us. What makes you a James Ji fan?????
View attachment 20661
*aww* that’s my fav pic of him too kkkkk . At first i love him as an actor then I continue to love him more as a person, if u ask me to choose between his character & him, i’d say him, ji is better . He’s just not a millionaire *AHAHAHA* james looks reliable , he loves his fans & his action says it , not just by speaking. He go after his dream even if there’s criticism. And Most Importantly, HE MAKES ME HAPPY just thru picture TT i have more to say, but lemme stop here. Thank for the pic ja <3

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Hi girls!!! Sorry, I have been MIA. I am still busy dealing with family health crisis. We are just taking it one day at a time. GS gives me a little respite and distractions.

Yoooohooooo! I am communicating from cloud9 because I was dead a long time ago...ER couldn't save me. It's so rare that lakorn would have morning after scenes...a good, sweet and fin worthy at that. Saver this and I think this will be one of the most memorable.
Good luck

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I was attracted at first by his looks but as I read more about him, I became a full pledged fan. Hes an amazing guy who strives to improve his acting, singing, dancing, photography, etc. Hes good in computers, reads a lot especially historical books and I heard also a good businessnan. He loves his fans and try to spend quality time with them - I mean he really gets involved not just leave to the staff . Anyway, looking forward to tonites episodes. Piece of good news - wanda4jamesji shared that the top highest viewerships for ch3 reruns are no1 neung - 35millions and no.2 GS- 22million views.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Looks like James hand got darker compare to Taew’s throughout the lakorn. He’s got that tan going on from his arm down. lol Thanks for sharing everyone. The romance and fin moments are strong this time around. I’m ready to fangirl tomorrow. Well, in a little over 8 hrs for everyone else watching it live. lol

@Katelyn I hope you’re not too stressed out. Hope all goes well for you and your fam! :)

P

PrincessKarina

I’m actually wasn’t a fan of JJ at all. He appeared so cocky before. I heard a while back his manger and him had high fees for his activities and shows? That was a turn off for me. I thought he was just a show off. Now I’m seeing his acting improved. I’m opening up to him more. We’ll see what else he can offer me. Lol! Again every celebs has their flaws!

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

[News] This day finally comes, the morning after Meuanchanok "belongs" to Luckanai.

Although there are many sweet scenes, it seems like the couple James and Taew has not made the viewers satisfied, their sweetest scene will finally appear. Let's be prepared to watch Luckanai and Meuanchanok's bed scene after one month of marriage.

This scene is when Luckanai wants to surprise Meuanchanok when he makes a party celebrating the one month anniversary of their wedding. Both of them are really open to each other and taking action to express their love. And with love, trust, and high emotion they both consummate their marriage willingly. Even until the next morning, their sweetness is not over; the two continue to have sweeter moments on their bed.

The scene was filmed at a house in Pak Kret and is the sweetest scene of the drama, because James and Taew had to lay down, hug, and sleep next to other like real husband and wife. Again, James had to take his shirt off, showing his pale skin. The viewers won't be able to get their eyes off of the screen.

Taew portrayed an adorable, beautiful wife who woke up in the morning after and teased her husband making Nai unable to control himself and continually kissed his wife on her cheeks many times. The two were like a couple being in love and showing their love to each other. Surely the viewers will be satisfied watching this scene.
(I was not okay for the whole time while trying to translate this. Ahhhh can't handle myself. :facepalm:willing|babysw)
Source: Thairath
Trans: Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage