[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so I'm half way through the story right now. Man I kid you not, if I wasn't already watching this lakorn and fin Taew and Ji I would had drop this dang story. Nai and Nok's mom are the only reasonable and likable character in this whole book/story:rolleyes:. What Nok did to Nai and her father at the "reveal" was messed up.
So can i already assume I’m going to still get annoyed/hate Khae & Chai’s Lakorn story version in here. :risas3:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone care to write a fanfic with James and Taew in it? So wanting to read a story lol.
i wouldn't write james and taew.... simply because i don't know enough about their personalities and don't follow them on their personal lives enough to write a whole fanfic on them
but man...my dude...my guy...i would totally write one with nok and nai. i totally would. i would man i would!

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
So in the recent episode, the part where Nai's car doesn't work and Nok let's him use her car, Nai is behind all of this. The scene where he said he won't let Nok play this game alone after the mom told him about Nok's game, he was holding the pincer which means that he must have done something to his car. A fan commented on instagram and asked who cut the wire in Nai's car and the producer answered that Nai was the one who did it. Seems like Nai is leading this game, he's definitely not innocent

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
So in the recent episode, the part where Nai's car doesn't work and Nok let's him use her car, Nai is behind all of this. The scene where he says he won't let Nok play this game alone after the mom told him about Nok's game, he was holding the pincers which means that he must have done something to his car. A fan commented on instagram and asked who cut the wire in Nai's car and the producer answered that Nai was the one who did it. Seems like Nai is leading this game, he's definitely not innocent
Oh, really? I thought he just found the pincer. The way Nok looked is as if she was behind it. Interesting! Looks like Nai is on offense!

P

PrincessKarina

Anyways it’s a very good lakorn and I’m glad ratings are slightly climbing. I understand why you may not be feeling the storyline too much because it’s similar to many Thai lakorns. What makes this a good one is the hot on screen chemistry between our pranang. They are to drool over good looking! ;) @AnnTfan

P

PrincessKarina

i wouldn't write james and taew.... simply because i don't know enough about their personalities and don't follow them on their personal lives enough to write a whole fanfic on them
but man...my dude...my guy...i would totally write one with nok and nai. i totally would. i would man i would!
You write anything and I will read. So long as we have Nai and Nok. Lol ;) thanks in advance!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Please do write about Nai and Nok! I would so read it!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I just have to watch this scene again....the epic hugging scene. Love it. After that Nai put his suite jacket over Nok's legs when she was sitting down. Ok may I say Nai did that to protect his girl from exposing her sexy legs. ;)

That hug is so so sweet, I love how Nok even hugged him back, she is getting weak now with Nai, just like us :aaaaa:

Nai is so protective of his girl.. love how he took off his jacket to cover his girl leg and even looked around to make sure no one is checking her out :p

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Please do write about Nai and Nok! I would so read it!!
i love the 'childhood friends to lovers' trope ! i would so write an au on this ... also because i think it works so well with the characters nok and nai. i am honestly such a sucker for coming of age au with an excessive, unnecessary amount of angst. or college au! OMG college au! i would definitely write a college au. 10000%. lol
i wish i have all the time in the world so i could sit down to write.....i really do.
we can all share au ideas! i would love to read you guys' ideas too!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I just have to watch this scene again....the epic hugging scene. Love it. After that Nai put his suite jacket over Nok's legs when she was sitting down. Ok may I say Nai did that to protect his girl from exposing her sexy legs. ;)

Girl you got me all in the feels again. I mean what made it better was the slow mo and panning of the camera. I was blushing like crazy at how sweet JT were in that scene. They’re gonna make me the queen of fake fainting with a their sweetness lol!
That hug is so so sweet, I love how Nok even hugged him back, she is getting weak now with Nai, just like us :aaaaa:

Nai is so protective of his girl.. love how he took off his jacket to cover his girl leg and even looked around to make sure no one is checking her out :p
If we can give in so easily and be weak, we know Nok can too. Who could resist? Lol. At least we know he knows what he wants. Ha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
So in the recent episode, the part where Nai's car doesn't work and Nok let's him use her car, Nai is behind all of this. The scene where he said he won't let Nok play this game alone after the mom told him about Nok's game, he was holding the pincer which means that he must have done something to his car. A fan commented on instagram and asked who cut the wire in Nai's car and the producer answered that Nai was the one who did it. Seems like Nai is leading this game, he's definitely not innocent
He had a suspicion that Nok is playing a game and Wisaka confirmed it for him. Yes, Nai sabotage his own car. In his room after his conversation with Wisaka, Nai took out the missing shear from his drawer. He said: "I knew it that it's only a game. But don't worry, I won't let you control the game Khun Meunchanok." Our praek is always a step ahead of Nok. I just love that!

Last edited: