[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
Yes, but he is not as tough as he is now. I don’t think when they were young, Nai had the guts to shout at Nok (like he does now). From the way I see Nok treats Nai in the first two eps, I think he gave in to her a lot from the past.
For some reason, although Nai is lovable, I still love Khanthong more.

@quynhnguyen Nok didn't even recognize Nai after she got back from London so she must have forced herself to forget about him or Nai changed a lot. But then when Nai pinched her cheeks, she goes "Nok don't be stubborn" - so Nai must not have been a complete pushover when they were younger.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Swear JJ and Taew are soooo cute in this lakorn but i’m not really feeling the storyline. I know better scenes are coming so I’ll still continue, but dang if the only good scenes are from the teaser and ending credits, i’m going to be annoyed as heck lol.

Can they drop the maid’s daughter’s story? Its already getting messy

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s World Cup season, plus Thai ppl are focusing on the 13 trapped boys + coach in the cave (they were found alive yayyy :cheer:) so the ratings evidently is not really high.
I wish GS had higher rating, i mean JT, the whole crew deserve it.
I am sure the ratings will pick up, it hasn’t got down, but only continued to increased so that is a good sign.. We all knew to have lakorn air during World Cup will effect the ratings with every lakorn that is on air right now not just GS.. the World Cup matches are practically aired at the same time as prime time lakorn so it’s not a surprised ratings aren’t high. And besides everyone is concerned about the 13 missing in the caves, so they will follow The news and live coverage more which I find to be more important then the lakorn .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You can email the admin if there is an item you like and it's not there. I tried it before and I was accomodated.

Also, try to wait and see guys, ep3 might come out today
Oh really ? Alright I will try and email them . Thanks for the infor .. and yes looking forward to eng sub epi 3:cheer::aaaaa:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok so I'm half way through the story right now. Man I kid you not, if I wasn't already watching this lakorn and fin Taew and Ji I would had drop this dang story. Nai and Nok's mom are the only reasonable and likable character in this whole book/story:rolleyes:. What Nok did to Nai and her father at the "reveal" was messed up.

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm currently in the middle of watching ep 1 with subs, and wow, even though Nok is really bratty and ridiculous, I still feel really sorry for her. Her parents put up a front all these years and don't even tell her about the divorce nor the wedding in one month. Her family photos are completely removed from her dad's room... she's always been insecure about her parent's marriage since she was a child so this must have been a huge blow to her - her father who promised that he'd keep the family together is the one who wants out. She's fighting a losing battle with Khae because her parents don't even want to get back with each other.

Also, I am loving the mom's character, Tanya's really killing it in this role. I hope her wish at her singles party comes true at the end, and she gets married to a super hot dude lol. :thumbup:

sarNie Adult
Ok so I'm half way through the story right now. Man I kid you not, if I wasn't already watching this lakorn and fin Taew and Ji I would had drop this dang story. Nai and Nok's mom are the only reasonable and likable character in this whole book/story:rolleyes:. What Nok did to Nai and her father at the "reveal" was messed up.
Are you talking about the screenplay or the book? Meeeh i heard the book was pretty wild *sweat drop* i was hoping the screenplay would be better than the book version

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Are you talking about the screenplay or the book? Meeeh i heard the book was pretty wild *sweat drop* i was hoping the screenplay would be better than the book version
The screenplay. I just finished it. lol The ending for the mom!!! :facepalm::risas3: I don't know how i'm going to be able to handle that scene plays out on screen lol.

But anyways I assumed they changed a lot of stuff? Well ok since i know the whole story, I don't have to watch it anymore.... jk jk lol. There's some scenes I can't wait to see lol.

After all this baby stuff, I think I'm going to go read No Baby's But Mine now or Separate Bed :pancarta:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The screenplay. I just finished it. lol The ending for the mom!!! :facepalm::risas3: I don't know how i'm going to be able to handle that scene plays out on screen lol.

But anyways I assumed they changed a lot of stuff? Well ok since i know the whole story, I don't have to watch it anymore.... jk jk lol. There's some scenes I can't wait to see lol.

After all this baby stuff, I think I'm going to go read No Baby's But Mine now or Separate Bed :pancarta:
Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Nobody's Baby But Mine ???