[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

I feel like I'm the only one here that isn't into james ji lol I'm watching this for taew and the kiss/slap storyline.
Lol. It’s all good. I wasn’t into him either. I never finish SJ with him and Bella since I couldn’t stand Bella. Their serie was the only part I didn’t watch. I watched all the other brothers. And I never watch any of JJ’s full lakorns until now. I love Taew so I’m tolerating JJ. But he’s looking hot in here. And his acting improved. Lol. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Hi I am new here. I am looking for English sub. If any of you know where I can find the english sub, pls let me know. I like this story very much, I want to understand this lakorn. Pls help me
PM @lakornkiki or @wuzhangs they will connect you. :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

I think he's okay. He haven't wow me yet either. Still lacking in some areas. I'm watching for Taew too.
That’s why I said JJ’s still behind Taew as far as acting talents. But no denial he came a long way from SJ days! Taew is my number one Thai actress biase so I will pretty much watch her with anyone. But I’m not sure about her and Ter though. I might skip that lakorn. I’m not a bit attracted to Ter at all. At least I think JJ is cute despite his stiff acting here and there. Lol.

Part 1 - ep2

Black on Nai is :drooling:

Part 2 on gif spam

All of us is the lady right in the middle :risas3::risas3::risas3:

The way he slammed the door close omg

Imagine us this close to him!

Excuse you Khun Nai pls keep that jacket on on, the black shirt is looking way too good for you

BLACK LOOKS REAL GOOD ON HIM

Cheeky grin

Tbh i am late in posting cause i got distracted and ended up rewatching the episode orz
I think you are trying to kill me with your gif spam. :drooling::drooling:
Me need more screen cleaners. :p:risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I cannot get over the MM & KT connections to this Lakorn. Is this Nok being mean only bc KT had lied to her about being a eunuch in the past so she is torturing Nai a little?

Oh & if I see anymore GIFs I could faint. JJ in black is a given present to us fans.

I love my JJ since SJ series but I can still see some awkwardness in here. However, he definitely has improved.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
That’s why I said JJ’s still behind Taew as far as acting talents. But no denial he came a long way from SJ days! Taew is my number one Thai actress biase so I will pretty much watch her with anyone. But I’m not sure about her and Ter though. I might skip that lakorn. I’m not a bit attracted to Ter at all. At least I think JJ is cute despite his stiff acting here and there. Lol.
OMGG sameee I watch most of Taew's drama and I don't mind who she gets paired up with because she has chemistry with pretty much all of her co stars, but I might skip the one with Ter too. Just not my cup of tea.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Like you, i’ll Be skipping Taew’s lakorn with Ter. Even though JJ is still stiff, I believe he is improving and his good looks also makes up for it. He came a long way and his two lakorn with Taew seems to be improving! His only lakorns I ever watched was with Taew and Bella and he is a charmer. Personally I love Taew also. I haven’t been crazy about lakorns for a very long time now but this one is making me crazy! Can’t wait to see what else these two have for us!

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Like you, i’ll Be skipping Taew’s lakorn with Ter. Even though JJ is still stiff, I believe he is improving and his good looks also makes up for it. He came a long way and his two lakorn with Taew seems to be improving! His only lakorns I ever watched was with Taew and Bella and he is a charmer. Personally I love Taew also. I haven’t been crazy about lakorns for a very long time now but this one is making me crazy! Can’t wait to see what else these two have for us!
OMG same. I couldn't watch his drama with Yaya or Kimberley maybe because the story wasn't interesting or no chemistry at all (My Opinion). But I really love his drama with Bella and Taew.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, he has come a long way from the first few lakorns. He's watchable though. I watched Ter with hmm another actress and he wasnt so bad. I think it was Mai. Not as handsome or fruity like/baby like face hehe. I'll tune in for Taew. If plot isn't great then I'll skip.