[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Part 1 - ep2

Black on Nai is :drooling:

Part 2 on gif spam

All of us is the lady right in the middle :risas3::risas3::risas3:

The way he slammed the door close omg

Imagine us this close to him!

Excuse you Khun Nai pls keep that jacket on on, the black shirt is looking way too good for you

BLACK LOOKS REAL GOOD ON HIM

Cheeky grin

Tbh i am late in posting cause i got distracted and ended up rewatching the episode orz
I think you are trying to kill me with your gif spam. :drooling::drooling:
Me need more screen cleaners. :p:risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I cannot get over the MM & KT connections to this Lakorn. Is this Nok being mean only bc KT had lied to her about being a eunuch in the past so she is torturing Nai a little?

Oh & if I see anymore GIFs I could faint. JJ in black is a given present to us fans.

I love my JJ since SJ series but I can still see some awkwardness in here. However, he definitely has improved.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
That’s why I said JJ’s still behind Taew as far as acting talents. But no denial he came a long way from SJ days! Taew is my number one Thai actress biase so I will pretty much watch her with anyone. But I’m not sure about her and Ter though. I might skip that lakorn. I’m not a bit attracted to Ter at all. At least I think JJ is cute despite his stiff acting here and there. Lol.
OMGG sameee I watch most of Taew's drama and I don't mind who she gets paired up with because she has chemistry with pretty much all of her co stars, but I might skip the one with Ter too. Just not my cup of tea.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
That’s why I said JJ’s still behind Taew as far as acting talents. But no denial he came a long way from SJ days! Taew is my number one Thai actress biase so I will pretty much watch her with anyone. But I’m not sure about her and Ter though. I might skip that lakorn. I’m not a bit attracted to Ter at all. At least I think JJ is cute despite his stiff acting here and there. Lol.
Like you, i’ll Be skipping Taew’s lakorn with Ter. Even though JJ is still stiff, I believe he is improving and his good looks also makes up for it. He came a long way and his two lakorn with Taew seems to be improving! His only lakorns I ever watched was with Taew and Bella and he is a charmer. Personally I love Taew also. I haven’t been crazy about lakorns for a very long time now but this one is making me crazy! Can’t wait to see what else these two have for us!

orchidtea

sarNie Egg
Like you, i’ll Be skipping Taew’s lakorn with Ter. Even though JJ is still stiff, I believe he is improving and his good looks also makes up for it. He came a long way and his two lakorn with Taew seems to be improving! His only lakorns I ever watched was with Taew and Bella and he is a charmer. Personally I love Taew also. I haven’t been crazy about lakorns for a very long time now but this one is making me crazy! Can’t wait to see what else these two have for us!
OMG same. I couldn't watch his drama with Yaya or Kimberley maybe because the story wasn't interesting or no chemistry at all (My Opinion). But I really love his drama with Bella and Taew.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, he has come a long way from the first few lakorns. He's watchable though. I watched Ter with hmm another actress and he wasnt so bad. I think it was Mai. Not as handsome or fruity like/baby like face hehe. I'll tune in for Taew. If plot isn't great then I'll skip.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol. It’s all good. I wasn’t into him either. I never finish SJ with him and Bella since I couldn’t stand Bella. Their serie was the only part I didn’t watch.
JJ is watchable though at the very least but if less actress is someone I'm not too fond with or storyline takes a dump (Ruk Sukrit), I cant continue to watch. I manage to pull thru Jutathep last year lol as in I decided to watch the part where I speed watch (skipping epidodes).

I cannot relate to Nok being so unreasonable and verbally abusive. Taew is beautiful though and I can't stop looking at her lol
I do like that she can see through that mistress and the daughter of the servant though.

I can see why Nai admire her. I dont think he is at that stage where he likes likes her.

Querido

sarNie Egg
This could have been me typing. I haven't watched many lakorns in the past few years, but as far as I'm concerned Taew might just be my number one bias as well. I've probably seen her lakorns (in full) more than other same-generation actresses' combined. As for JJ, I really like his on-screen presence, but had never watched any of his lakorns in full until NDFD and now GS with Taew. Imo, his acting is not at all bad, however there's certainly plenty of room for improvement.

Word is that GS seems to contain the most hero/heroine one-on-one scuffles (?:naughty2:) that Taew has starred in, so be well-prepared for the potentially scream-like-crazy fangirling moments.:pancarta:

Last edited:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
taew is a PHENOM! i've watched her since her lakorn with mario (the first one) so i feel like i really get to see her grow alot as an actress. tho it wasn't until khunchai rachanon that a total different light was shined on her and my respect for her as an actress reached a complete different level. i mean my gosh, the girl carried both the female and male leads on her tiny shoulders (no shade...but listen, if you've watched that lakorn you'd know). but i think nakee was a turning point for her tho like she was INCREDIBLE in that lakorn. her performance was just out of this world good and she really brought that lakorn into what it is. i honestly could have not imagine anyone else who could have pulled that role better than she had. one of the reasons why i think a lot of people praised her acting skill is the fact that she continues to challenge herself in different roles and i think as actors, if you can play any kind of role in any genre, that basically validates your importance in the industry. every lakorn she is in, forget the plot for a second, her acting shines through!!!! even her latest one with mark, INCREDIBLE. also MEW, mew is just great! so good.
i'm such a fan of her performance, i get excited about every lakorn she's in because it's just such a thrilling experience to see how she continues to improve herself more and more. because my gosh, she just gets better and better. taew...one of the best actresses of her generation, no question.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
taew is a PHENOM! i've watched her since her lakorn with mario (the first one) so i feel like i really get to see her grow alot as an actress. tho it wasn't until khunchai rachanon that a total different light was shined on her and my respect for her as an actress reached a complete different level. i mean my gosh, the girl carried both the female and male leads on her tiny shoulders (no shade...but listen, if you've watched that lakorn you'd know). but i think nakee was a turning point for her tho like she was INCREDIBLE in that lakorn. her performance was just out of this world good and she really brought that lakorn into what it is. i honestly could have not imagine anyone else who could have pulled that role better than she had. one of the reasons why i think a lot of people praised her acting skill is the fact that she continues to challenge herself in different roles and i think as actors, if you can play any kind of role in any genre, that basically validates your importance in the industry. every lakorn she is in, forget the plot for a second, her acting shines through!!!! even her latest one with mark, INCREDIBLE. also MEW, mew is just great! so good.
i'm such a fan of her performance, i get excited about every lakorn she's in because it's just such a thrilling experience to see how she continues to improve herself more and more. because my gosh, she just gets better and better. taew...one of the best actresses of her generation, no question.
I agree. Her acting skill is so amazing and she takes her career seriously. She works hard and plays a variety of roles so she's different in every drama. Her acting makes me believe that she's that character. She takes notes for the characters and the script, which I haven't really seen any other actors doing that. Her crying is good too. It looks natural and not like she's forcing her tears to come out. Ughh I just adore Taew so much!!