[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm older than JJ but not older than 5+ years. Technically, older by 4 years :lol:
Regardless, I want to be in the second group :)
Lol good choice cus we get him one on one at our leisure instead of having to fight our ways to him lol. We heal and we coach!! :naughty2:

That’s what I said earlier in the thread. She’s only pretty at a quick glance! The longer I stare the older she looks. She has such a maturer look for her age!
She reminds me of Por T's wife and Mali's mom Bow Vanda

Yes.... Pope, JJ and Great all get along. OK.... don't get ideas.... @KitKat516 will fight you to death for Great.
Oh, wait, if you both are fighting then I can sweep in for those three. YUM :p
Oh yes Great, I dont share Great :p:risas3:

sarNie Adult
I am fine with you sticking to being Nai’s surrogate mother hahah that is one less competitor for us who is in line to attack him :risas3: I have upgraded my status with Nai from being his big sister to his future mother of his child :risas3:
Does that mean I am in JJ's line of defense? Naw! I love you girls, go ahead, have fun with my son and please treat him well after the attack hahaha. Did you guys see Ann T. And JJ's clip where Ann was "defending" him against the comedienne?

How am i going to catch up with you guys hahahaha i have to back read and still counting! I'll be able to catch up by tonight i hope

Does that mean I am in JJ's line of defense? Naw! I love you girls, go ahead, have fun with my son and please treat him well after the attack hahaha. Did you guys see Ann T. And JJ's clip where Ann was "defending" him against the comedienne?

How am i going to catch up with you guys hahahaha i have to back read and still counting! I'll be able to catch up by tonight i hope
That's the thing.... normally I'd say JJ is so handsome but the feels stop there..... BUT in GS, I just wanna jump Nai "every" time he comes on screen. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
shhhh! @Rosi2 will come police us.
Yeah, after shorty hubbies like Pope and Nadech, I am really loving James.
Weir is always there so he doesn't count but he is my ultimate body type. ;)
@KitKat516 @lakornkiki I was just passing by & I saw this! How dare you lament shortie hubbies??!!! AAhhhh only a Tuesday morning & now I'm so sad. Grrrrr

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You might need to check first with Great's real wifey - JJ. :risas3::risas3:
It's ok, I'll handle both of them ;)

That's the thing.... normally I'd say JJ is so handsome but the feels stop there..... BUT in GS, I just wanna jump Nai "every" time he comes on screen. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Lol I feel the same way!! When he's not in character, I just want to cradle him in my arms and baby him:pancarta:But wHen he's in character, rawr! :risas3:

@KitKat516 @lakornkiki I was just passing by & I saw this! How dare you lament shortie hubbies??!!! AAhhhh only a Tuesday morning & now I'm so sad. Grrrrr
Don't be sad. Think about it...for a girl who loves height to fall for shorties like samee Pope... that says a lot. Now I just have to enjoy JJ. Have you watch Game Saneha? He is so handsome here and the character is drool worthy.... I may have drooled so much that I can built a pool with it. :risas3: And it's just first 2 episodes. :p James and Taew's chemistry is so good here - it's a must watch. :icon12:

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hmmn.... guys, don't you think this storyline is near similar to that Great & Matt's movie
Kularb Rai Glai Ruk?

* She's a very spoilt brat, really nasty & can't take it her dad is marrying a new mum

* She's mean & rude & hurtful to the hero
* Only he sees through her pain & he also sees through all her little tricks - here she pretends to be hit by a cab, in the other she commits suicide in front of her dad during the wedding
* Her parents love her, in Matt's story the dad & grandparents love her to bits

Got to wait for the later episodes to see if it still comes close.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Don't be sad. Think about it...for a girl who loves height to fall for shorties like samee Pope... that says a lot. Now I just have to enjoy JJ. Have you watch Game Saneha? He is so handsome here and the character is drool worthy.... I may have drooled so much that I can built a pool with it. :risas3: And it's just first 2 episodes. :p James and Taew's chemistry is so good here - it's a must watch. :icon12:
I am watching with you guys. I like just to complain hehe! But James is always very goodlooking so it's no hardship watching him at all. Even if he doesn't dress up in suits like here & wearing his casual policeman kits in Padivarada he was just so damn handsome there. And Taew is very sexy with her everything in its place wardrobe, her previous movies with Bomb & James she didn't look as pretty.

sarNie Adult
no, what do they say about virgos? Lol
Virgos are after Leos hahaha ok sorry, that was a bad joke. But seriously, they say Virgos think too much but actually quite passionate when they get into it. ;)

I am sorry for being the sole member of the #motherhen group, unless someone wants to join me. I'll just provide moral support to the #groupattack and #robbingthecradle group haha. Does that mean I get to be grandma of all the children conceived from Nai's love stares? :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Hurry up darling! We cannot wait! This chemistry from JT is severely explosive! Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Virgos are after Leos hahaha ok sorry, that was a bad joke. But seriously, they say Virgos think too much but actually quite passionate when they get into it. ;)

I am sorry for being the sole member of the #motherhen group, unless someone wants to join me. I'll just provide moral support to the #groupattack and #robbingthecradle group haha. Does that mean I get to be grandma of all the children conceived from Nai's love stares? :risas3:
Lol Im a Leo according to thai calendar

I thought about the mother role but that would mean I would have had been in my early to mid teens lol. Teen mom was not on my bucket list :pancarta:

sarNie Adult
Lol Im a Leo according to thai calendar

I thought about the mother role but that would mean I would have had been in my early to mid teens lol. Teen mom was not on my bucket list :pancarta:
If i had given birth to James, i would have given birth to him while my age was still a single digit hahahaha

Wait so if Nok and Nai got married because of that, it seems
the rape scene is scrapped. What i heard was in the book, NAI compromised Nok.
i feel good about this. Screenplay writer did not let me down. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If i had given birth to James, i would have given birth to him while my age was still a single digit hahahaha

Wait so if Nok and Nai got married because of that, it seems
the rape scene is scrapped. What i heard was in the book, NAI compromised Nok.
i feel good about this. Screenplay writer did not let me down. Hahaha.
Oh I'm older than you? Hahahaha ok oh my ok i will have to move over to the mama side hahaha.

Maybe the spoiler I listened to left that part out?