[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
As the first two episodes go by on my screen, I get the impression that this lakorn is Raeng Pratana on steroids. Rich bratty khun nu who is all my way or the high way with zero sensitivity for anyone else's livelihood. Poor orphan who is fated to clean up her messes, and for some reason we still don't know of, he is deeply in love with her. But even Sudapa had some sense of justice and loyalty. Nok is very mean.

I want to applaud Nok for the way she strutted into the office and claimed her territory, even with no experience - I wish I had that confidence. But on the other hand, that confidence is so misplaced. She didn't even think about how that would make her dad look in front of all their business partners, it was a very entitled move. I am going to be bored of her selfish antics soon so I'm hoping they keep this story at a fast pace.

Also, Taew is so hot in here. And James has grown so handsome. Ugh to both of them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
As the first two episodes go by on my screen, I get the impression that this lakorn is Raeng Pratana on steroids. Rich bratty khun nu who is all my way or the high way with zero sensitivity for anyone else's livelihood. Poor orphan who is fated to clean up her messes, and for some reason we still don't know of, he is deeply in love with her. But even Sudapa had some sense of justice and loyalty. Nok is very mean.

I want to applaud Nok for the way she strutted into the office and claimed her territory, even with no experience - I wish I had that confidence. But on the other hand, that confidence is so misplaced. She didn't even think about how that would make her dad look in front of all their business partners, it was a very entitled move. I am going to be bored of her selfish antics soon so I'm hoping they keep this story at a fast pace.

Also, Taew is so hot in here. And James has grown so handsome. Ugh to both of them.
Lol that's why I said she's so super spoiled and i love that Nai would give it back to her.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Oh god! I don’t even know what page I left off last night :facepalm: I will have to back track now to read the comments. :p I don’t want to miss out on anything ;)
5 more days til Monday :cheer::cheer:
I need to see this scene where Nai is being taken advantage off :p by Miss bratty :facepalm:
View attachment 17814
I still have 6 more days from where I'm at. Sigh.... it's a good thing I have my kdrama on Wednesday and Thursday to make time go by faster.

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
I hope this will explain it a little better.

Updated lists

List for our Pranangs' activities/pastimes.

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai pinching Nok's cheeks - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2
hero rescues - 1
Helping n'ek putting on shoe - 1
Nok attacked Nai - 2
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 2
Nai tickling Nok's foot - 1
Almost slap - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

This just a fun group to "interact" :naughty2: with our HOTIE, JJ/Luckanai!

#JJGroupAttack list means we go after our HOTIE at the same time.
(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting in an accidental kiss.)

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@KitKat516
@PrincessKarina
@onewlover4ever
@wuzhangs
@Xiongurl26
@roselovesice
@xoxohoneyDew
@rennayj

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ years and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@xoxohoneyDew
@twister02

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the list for #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup
So I’m in #JJGroupAttack

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I'll take care of him while you guys are taking care of his children ;)

Lol her mom is on a mission! Lol a mission Nai does not like :pancarta:
Thank you for the offer, but I am good with multitasking, so I can take care of the children and him at the same time :p:p

And yep Nai isn’t happy with mummy mission to set Nok up .. Nok belongs to him:thumbup:
Lol love how Nai is always 1 step ahead of her
Same, he practically knows her better then her own parent does.. I guess they grew up together and I am assuming at one point was very close too, so he probably is aware of her strength and weaknesses.. the good and bad side to her.;)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
My new kookwan & maybe even Ch3s. Lol. Seriously who would've known they were so perfect together! I always forget that Taew is few years older than JJ. She's so youthful looking. I look forward to see many more lakorns of them together in the future! Can they just be in the remake of SB and JLR?! Taew would be so perfect for both roles.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing about this lakorn that got me so addicted and have not ffwd any parts is because its spicy. Both were able to equally reached that level together. Taew's acting didnt surpassed Ji (first time for Taew cus her acting as are usually better than all her praeks) and Ji's were not lacking (I felt in NDFD, Teaw's acting was leading a little but in this, they're equal). They were equally as good, their voice, their body language, and the emotions through their eyes. 9 out of 10 times we tend to see one's act better than the other, one shows more emotion than the other, one portray their character better than the other, one shows more chemistry than the other, and one lead while the other follow. In this lakorn Taew and Ji did their part equally
Girl you took the words right out from me. I was thinking the exact same thing while watching this lakorn. A majority of Taew’s lakorn, I can confidently say 90% of the time , she surpassed her pra’ek acting, she is usually the ones that carry the lakorn and the one generating the chemistry for both her and pe’k. But here both JJ and Taew are both generating the chemistry which makes it flow so naturally without even trying to create one. But if I am truly honest the chemistry between them is slightly coming a little bit more from JJ then Taew. (That could be due to the fact he is so open about admiring her offscreen that it is actually bleeding through to his character lolz)

I agree with you aswell that in NDFD Taew’s acting was still leading JJ a bit more. But in here I can barely notice any lacking from JJ.. can we confidently give Taew’s some credit for that ??:p Since JJ is always praising about how much of a pro she is in acting so he probably tried to learn from her as much as he could with in the 2 years of filming their lakorn back to back ..

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is the rating still low?
Lol yeah it is pretty low
GS definitely have the potential to do well in ratings. But I think we already knew beforehand that any lakorn airing at this time during the World Cup whether it’s ch3 or ch7 wasn’t going to do all that great in ratings. Even ch7 lakorn that is up against GS has been at a stable 4.1 and they are on their 4th episodes and we all know ch7 lakorn always does well in ratings whether the lakorn is good or not :facepalm:The World Cup matches air time is basically at the same time as when these lakorn are on air. So we will just have to wait and see if ratings will pick up once the World Cup end. And if it doesn’t then it just means it’s the lakorn itself and not the World Cup :risas3:

What is the rating?
Here is the rating. Cr. As tagged
644E977A-66F8-4CF5-B1AE-84BED2FE8675.jpeg