[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

I want to try head butting a hot guy and see if it will end up with me falling on top of him and my lip landing on his? :p But somehow I think I will end up being charge with assault and get slap with a restraining order :risas3:

I am up for a group attack on Nai, :aaaaa:I think we all might have started conceiving already with all the love stare from last night, so if we want to do a group attack on Nai, we better start now :coleman:
Lol you are so funny not sweetie!

Reactions: Anu

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Yes, Nai has loved Nok for 10 years and it shows. He has dreamy and adoring eyes when he looks at Nok! :love:

Also, the first episode had so many stuff. I think we should start keeping track!

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
slapping - 2
Biting - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
cheek pinching - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:
Don't forget to add #attacking on the list lol

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I finished episode 1 raw. Uh I’m so sad I didn’t understand almost all of what the conversations were about! Aaahh! But this is such an intense lakorn so far. Now here are my thoughts on this episode. I felt Nok’s pain pierced through my own heart. I also come from a very good home so I cannot imagine my parents divorcing. The pain I cannot bear! I was watching and cheering Nok on when she wanted to attack Ice’s character! Lol. Even though I know part of it is her dad’s fault. But dang Tanya’s character and her parts were flawless too. She’s a good actress! Chai’s character was also impressive with his love for his daughter. Poor Nai. His expressions were priceless numerous of times. He takes Nok’s bratty actions maturely. I guess he is older than her in the lakorn? Lol. But JJ actually looks aged in here. I was looking at his face. Yup the baby face is gone! I cannot wait for more! Beautifully executed for the first episode. It was moving almost too quick for an ideal lakorn. I cannot wait for more! Stay tune everyone.