[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Lol they were so funny wanting their divorce certificates in a leather binder like the marriage certificates :facepalm:.
You know, often I'd take sides on divorce situations but with these two, I can't decide. It really must be that their love was done but they love their daughter soooooo much so they stayed married for 25 years. I find fault in both and I find it funny that they are both so over each other.

My fav. part was when she was marking her things with the pink sticky note and marked him but told him "not you, your jacket is mine since I bought it" . hahahahaha That line was so good.

I also love their relationship with Nai too. BOTH love and trust Nai. He is proud of Nai's work. He proudly says' "that's my nephew" and she just calls him and clings to him like her favorite child/friend. They will trust their beloved daughter with Nai. Now, Nai just needs to win over that bratty girl's heart.

I am IMPATIENTLY waiting for their wedding night! :p

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, often I'd take sides on divorce situations but with these two, I can't decide. It really must be that their love was done but they love their daughter soooooo much so they stayed married for 25 years. I find fault in both and I find it funny that they are both so over each other.

My fav. part was when she was marking her things with the pink sticky note and marked him but told him "not you, your jacket is mine since I bought it" . hahahahaha That line was so good.

I also love their relationship with Nai too. BOTH love and trust Nai. He is proud of Nai's work. He proudly says' "that's my nephew" and she just calls him and clings to him like her favorite child/friend. They will trust their beloved daughter with Nai. Now, Nai just needs to win over that bratty girl's heart.

Haha yes! I love her parents already. They’re both still like little kids theirselves. Idk why they endured it but I’m glad its not like REAL bad terms. That jacket convo was my favorite lol.

What I was most expecting was the typical divorce & yelling/screaming drama but this one doesn't seem like it. I’m kind of glad it’s not quite bad.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol when I saw the sticky note scene I was like really? :risas3: Tanya's played those scenes so well cus I think it is too close to home lol.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sad that I can't post my clip in here because It it too vere large , ending scene will tell us.... it still have many many
cute scenes more and we are still not watch in teaser1-2 oohhhhh I'm screammm all the time hahaahaha

but I capture for you guys oohhhh these pics are very cute and sexy I love it
JT1.jpg JT3.jpg JT2.jpg JT4.jpg
I love this drama indeed !!!! wowwwww so hotttttt

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I'm sad that I can't post my clip in here because It it too vere large , ending scene will tell us.... it still have many many
cute scenes more and our still not watch in teaser1-2 oohhhhh I'm screammm all the time hahaahaha

View attachment 17691 View attachment 17692 View attachment 17693 View attachment 17694
Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos! I love the “almost locking” lips picture! Lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
cute scenes more and our still not watch in teaser1-2 oohhhhh I'm screammm all the time hahaahaha

View attachment 17691 View attachment 17692 View attachment 17693 View attachment 17694
Thankies for sharing the screencaps!
I made a gif of the future kisses from ending credit so lemme share it again

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So far, so good. I was able to at least understand half of the lakorn with my minimal understanding of Thai. Someone please PM who's subbing this lakorn 'cause this girl needs to understand the other half of what was said in the lakorn. Hehhe. <3
I really want to know how it all lead to what happened in the beginning of the lakorn and what happens after that scene. I mean, we all know how it came about but I still want to know. 55 Taew is doing a good job as a snobby girl so far. I really like Tanya and Chai in here. Their relationship is so funny. I love how they adore Nai too. I have a hunch that they might just do get back together, since we all know Ice's character is a gold digger. I can't believe we have 2 rai's in here. My brain is not going to be able to handle all that crazy stuff later. 555 James is cute. I just realize how one of his eyes look kind of sleepy, but even that doesn't obstruct his adorable and handsomeness. He and Taew look good together so far. I'm excited for episode 2. I just can't wait for all the tears, romance, angst, and drama to come already. 55

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
So far, so good. I was able to at least understand half of the lakorn with my minimal understanding of Thai. Someone please PM who's subbing this lakorn 'cause this girl needs to understand the other half of what was said in the lakorn. Hehhe. <3
I really want to know how it all lead to what happened in the beginning of the lakorn and what happens after that scene. I mean, we all know how it came about but I still want to know. 55 Taew is doing a good job as a snobby girl so far. I really like Tanya and Chai in here. Their relationship is so funny. I love how they adore Nai too. I have a hunch that they might just do get back together, since we all know Ice's character is a gold digger. I can't believe we have 2 rai's in here. My brain is not going to be able to handle all that crazy stuff later. 555 James is cute. I just realize how one of his eyes look kind of sleepy, but even that doesn't obstruct his adorable and handsomeness. He and Taew look good together so far. I'm excited for episode 2. I just can't wait for all the tears, romance, angst, and drama to come already. 55
PM-ed you! ^^

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I have this image of girls headbutting their crush and expecting to fall and get a kiss (like poodle trying for a slap and kiss with James and failed) :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I want to try head butting a hot guy and see if it will end up with me falling on top of him and my lip landing on his? :p But somehow I think I will end up being charge with assault and get slap with a restraining order :risas3:

AND! we need to plan a #groupattack while we are able... remember, he is going to impregnate us with those love stares. Can't organize a group attack with our bellies. :p
I am up for a group attack on Nai, :aaaaa:I think we all might have started conceiving already with all the love stare from last night, so if we want to do a group attack on Nai, we better start now :coleman:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Nai has loved Nok for 10 years and it shows. He has dreamy and adoring eyes when he looks at Nok! :love:

Also, the first episode had so many stuff. I think we should start keeping track!

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
slapping - 2
Biting - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
cheek pinching - 1
Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:
Would the feet tickling at the hospital count ? :p

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten the sulking and the puppy/love/adoring stares? Should we separate that from the bedroom eyes? And what's the counts for the love stares?
I don’t think the bedroom stare has happen yet ?? Only puppy/love adoring stares at the moment.