[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
James JI : Like a baby offscreen, making babies in Game Sanaeha

:risas3::risas3:

in the book, Lakkanai got like what.. . 3 babies? Two with Nok and one with her step mother. :facepalm: like he had a 1:1 ratio between lovescenes and having kids after :worship2:
No ..... 1 with the step mum too? Hope they change it ..

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
James JI : Like a baby offscreen, making babies in Game Sanaeha

:risas3::risas3:

in the book, Lakkanai got like what.. . 3 babies? Two with Nok and one with her step mother. :facepalm: like he had a 1:1 ratio between lovescenes and having kids after :worship2:
Wait who is Lakkanai? Please don't say the praek :confused0:

@040156 hahaha yep. Here the clip with JJ and TAew’s mum . Starting at 7:26 he look so handsome in the stripe shirt :aaaaa:

Spot on :thumbup:.. JJ might have a baby face and is a big baby off screen haha . But when he is in character he is completely different from his offscreen personality. I find he becomes that character and I don’t see that baby face JJ onscreen. Whereas some actors/actress I find their acting not convincing, because for some reason there offscreen personality translates onscreen... Haha I don’t know if i am making any sense :facepalm:
He improved in the way he talks too. I don't hear the deep inhale as much as in SJ, or maybe I just don't notice anymore lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait who is Lakkanai? Please don't say the praek :confused0:

He improved in the way he talks too. I don't hear the deep inhale as much as in SJ, or maybe I just don't notice anymore lol.
Yes its our pra’ek :facepalm: hopefully they will change that part of the storyline :worship2:
I don’t know how JJ acting was like prior to NDFD, since that was my first lakorn of him. But I am very impressed with his acting especially leading up to and during Naen’s execution scene. He won me over wholeheartedly :icon12: with his acting so I am going to backtrack his lakorn :thumbup:

Hmm anyway where is @sarN ? last we heard of her she was reading the novel and was supposed to come back and update us on the bedroom scenes :risas3:

sarNie Adult
@Kay123 @KitKat516 guys, that's why i used the spoilers tag. :risas3:

i was told that in the book version, Nok (Taew) 's dad will marry a younger woman who is close to her age. Said woman previously slept with Nai (James) but for Nai he had no feelings for her as he only loved Nok. But anyway, she ends up marrying Nok's dad, but unbeknownst to everyone, she is pregnant with Nai's child. But Nok does something bad since she hates her and the girl gets a miscarriage/child dies. That's her reason for hating on Nok and vows revenge on Nok's own child (who is also Nai's child) i don't know if they will retain that plot point in the lakorn

sarNie Adult
Yes its our pra’ek :facepalm: hopefully they will change that part of the storyline :worship2:
I don’t know how JJ acting was like prior to NDFD, since that was my first lakorn of him. But I am very impressed with his acting especially leading up to and during Naen’s execution scene. He won me over wholeheartedly :icon12: with his acting so I am going to backtrack his lakorn :thumbup:

Hmm anyway where is @sarN ? last we heard of her she was reading the novel and was supposed to come back and update us on the bedroom scenes :risas3:
Well, JamesJi is lucky enough to be able to play different characters each time so it's very different with say, Ruk sud rit or padiwarada. I guess you can say even the characters get more complex as time goes by. Like Khanthong's back story is much more morbid compared to Puttipat from Jutathep. But so far this role in Game Sanaeha is the darkest.

Well, just to illustrate, here's a clip of his acting jobs (pre-NDFD) so far:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

i was told that in the book version, Nok (Taew) 's dad will marry a younger woman who is close to her age. Said woman previously slept with Nai (James) but for Nai he had no feelings for her as he only loved Nok. But anyway, she ends up marrying Nok's dad, but unbeknownst to everyone, she is pregnant with Nai's child. But Nok does something bad since she hates her and the girl gets a miscarriage/child dies. That's her reason for hating on Nok and vows revenge on Nok's own child (who is also Nai's child) i don't know if they will retain that plot point in the lakorn
:confused:

how the heck do you claim to love someone but goes and sleep with another? Did she drug him? Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny

I got busy with my sister's wedding & work life , toward end of school year, there so much graduation party, birthday, baby shower, ect , gosh and amoung other thing, i read up to page 30ish tho , need to set aside time for the book haha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

This makes sense but whoo this plot is more darker than i thought. This is going to be some intense stuff if they keep this part.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yeah. Its changing a lot. I just saw that Toey & Namtarn’s lakorn will be airing in June too so idk how that will work with the Hero series taking up the weekend slots. I guess we’ll have to wait & see.
Okay, thanks for the info hun :).

Ahhh the chemistry is undeniable in these pics :aaaaa:those eyes :love: they have bedroom eyes stare happening :aaaaa:right @Katelyn ? Haha
View attachment 16214
Those pictures:icon12::love:.

meredo

sarNie Egg
If you don’t understand, don’t read it and don’t waste your time reply my comment. I told you a million times already that I also don’t want it to air during 25/06. If you’re a native speaker and you can speak English well, you will know what I was going to say not catching up my mistake. I have said “I want it to have higher rating and someone said if I really enjoy watching it, I shouldn’t care” so I said okay whatever the rating is, I still love watching it to prevent someone from reply my comment and give the opinions like before. Maybe you didn’t understand what I mean and still reply my comment like you understand everything. Okay have your time doing anything else, don’t waste your time with me and I ain’t got no time with you. “I never want their lakorn get low rating” okay it’s pretty much for you to understand and if you don’t, it’s you who don’t understand English
lmfao are you in 2nd grade? you dont have to say after me "it is you blablabla" and repeat what i already said.
hilarious.
dont tell me i dont understand you, i learnt perfectly well you dont give a fuck and now you pretend to be a fan. work on your shitty english before wanting other people to allegedly "understand" you.

sarNie Adult
Lol huh? What is a
reverse rape?
Nok (N'ek) goes to Nai(P'ek) 's room while he's down with the flu and undresses him while he's knocked out and when he wakes up, shocked, she volunteers to be his blanket. He refuses but then she's practically there, sprawled on top of him so moment of weakness/blue screen of death = rsceneswHahahahahaha i don't know if they'll do it that way in the lakorn though

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nok (N'ek) goes to Nai(P'ek) 's room while he's down with the flu and undresses him while he's knocked out and when he wakes up, shocked, she volunteers to be his blanket. He refuses but then she's practically there, sprawled on top of him so moment of weakness/blue screen of death = rsceneswHahahahahaha i don't know if they'll do it that way in the lakorn though
Oooohhhhhhhhh... :confused0: Oh my,
our nangek is very um daring
:risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry got to excited with the spoiler :p
Let me try this spoiler warning thing, always had trouble with it lol

testing

Edited : yes it works .