[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What times are the world cup airing anyways? Well even if the tv ratings will be low due to the WC (if they're airing at the same time), people will still watch it later through apps and YT.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What times are the world cup airing anyways? Well even if the tv ratings will be low due to the WC (if they're airing at the same time), people will still watch it later through apps and YT.
Lol you guys keep taking about the World Cup that I’m like is it even airing yet?? Lol I don’t even know the date airing in Thailand for the World Cup lol

Some people might have two TVs in their house. One tv for lakorn and one for World Cup lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol you guys keep taking about the World Cup that I’m like is it even airing yet?? Lol I don’t even know the date airing in Thailand for the World Cup lol

Some people might have two TVs in their house. One tv for lakorn and one for World Cup lol :p
Girl, my family at home has the wc on all the tvs :rolleyes:, we are very extra and didn't want to miss any of the game, highlights or critiques.

The game starts June 14th between Russia and Saudi

xodxo

Girl, my family at home has the wc on all the tvs :rolleyes:, we are very extra and didn't want to miss any of the game, highlights or critiques.

That’s cray lol ahahahahaha I usually never watch the World Cup but you know I might tune in this year lol

xodxo

Wait who’s team are you rooting for??? Usually if people are really into a sport, they must have a team they’re rooting for. I don’t even know who’s all playing lmaooo hahahha

But I’m team Nott’s team!! Lmao!! He’s a BIG soccer fan, and I really like that dude hahahahaha so whos ever team he’s on, that’s my team!! LMBO!!:risas3::p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That’s cray lol ahahahahaha I usually never watch the World Cup but you know I might tune in this year lol
Girl I would go into work half asleep! One of my boss was soo crazy about the WC that he moved working hrs from typical 8am to laye afternoon and when he flew to watch the game in S.Africa he would video conference us for meetings lol.

I stick to my part of the world lol Brazil #1 always and Argentina #2

xodxo

Girl I would go into work half asleep! One of my boss was soo crazy about the WC that he moved working hrs from typical 8am to laye afternoon and when he flew to watch the game in S.Africa he would video conference us for meetings lol.
What???? What kind of boss do you have?? Wtheck?!? That is way too cool!! Seriously!!! Way too cool! I wouldnt complain ahahahahahhaha :p

I stick to my part of the world lol Brazil #1 always and Argentina #2
Hm... I’m hearing Spain/Portugal but I’m also England-ish lol but I need to find out what team Nott’s on! Lol :p

Uhhhhh... USA ??? Where are you?? I looked up all the teams from different countries. USA is the only western nation missing. Lol. Are Americans too obese too be running all day long???? Lol. Seriously... a world event without the USA is quite disappointing! Does the US even have a major soccer team? Lol :p

I think the Hispanics are the most skilled at soccer.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What???? What kind of boss do you have?? Wtheck?!? That is way too cool!! Seriously!!! Way too cool! I wouldnt complain ahahahahahhaha :p

Hm... I’m hearing Spain/Portugal but I’m also England-ish lol but I need to find out what team Nott’s on! Lol :p

Uhhhhh... USA ??? Where are you?? I looked up all the teams from different countries. USA is the only western nation missing. Lol. Are Americans too obese too be running all day long???? Lol. Seriously... a world event without the USA is quite disappointing! Does the US even have a major soccer team? Lol :p

Yes we have a national team hahah but we didnt qualify, our team is just that horrible right now, such an embarrassment:facepalm:! Our women's team are way better. Too bad no one pays attention to women WC.

So yeah it's an exciting time coming up, WC, GS, and KST.:aaaaa::cheer:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

About the US, they didn’t make it into the cut. When playing to see who would get in, they lost to some country I forgot but you can tell a lot of Americans were disappointed.

xodxo

About the US, they didn’t make it into the cut. When playing to see who would get in, they lost to some country I forgot but you can tell a lot of Americans were disappointed.
Yikes I see! Lol. So sad for America. But will still cheer for the winner lol :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The book seems to have been written like harlequin type romance paperback. Padiwarada was like that too, with the p'ek being a gun slinging, smoking, alpha male. But the screenplay for Game Sanaeha is written by the same person who made Padiwarada and the lakorn version had a much more gentle and kind (well, relatively, compared to book version) p'ek. So i don't know just how "sanitized" game sanaeha will be.

But the premise is that Lakkanai (James) is a son of a whore, and his mom is a distant relative of Nok(Taew) 's family and basically he was treated like crap for being a son of a whore but was treated nicely by Nok's parents so he's very grateful to them. Also he'd be admiring Nok from the start (i guess, being the pure and happy child that he never was). But in much the same way, Nok is very arrogant, being the only child of a rich family, and feeling as though she were deprived of her dad's affection, so I think that's why she treats Nai like crap from the beginning. (i think there are lines in the teaser like Nok comparing Nai to trash) then the "Game" in game of love, is that Nok plays with Nai, like she will toy with him because she thinks he is so inferior, but actually, Nai will be playing the game with her and get her in the end.
Can't wait:aaaaa: