[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rennayj

sarNie Adult
James has an older sister who he is very close to, so I guess that's a factor as to why he bonds with Taew so well. I am not sure if Taew has a younger brother.

I am sure he knows that Taew has a boyfriend. I think he posted something about the two of them waaaaay back in his IG. So one of the reasons why JT works is that from the get go, it's clear there's no offscreen Koojin thing going on. They're close like siblings for realz. That's offscreen. on screen (or on scene, rather) they are like soooooo sweet, based on the BTS so far.

James and Taew also worked together a lot in AIS promos, same with Toey.

I think since they've been shooting for a full year, every day for several weeks for Game Sanaeha and Nueng Dao Fah Diew, they're bound to be really close. There was a time when shooting had to be postponed because both James and Taew got sick. They are that close; they share viruses :risas3:

I don't know if anyone has seen or remembers that time when James and Great were being sweet in the rehearsals for the Ch3 Charity Concert last year. :p The reason why James was sitting on the floor was because Taew came and there was no seat so James gave her his seat (beside Great) so Taew can sit. He can be such a gentleman and such a baby at the same time. Lol.

Admittedly, i wasn't really sure if I would like Taew and JamesJi when they first announced that they will have back to back lakorns together. But now I am convinced these two may possibly be one of my favorite pairings.
She has two sisters. I always see she post pic of her older sister, but I never see she post her other sister on IG

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
https://instagram.com/p/BfMobnsFMHa/
Heck yeah!!! JT topping the top 2 spots and beating out the annoying NY in China's poll for most anticipated 2018 lakorn. Haha.
James has an older sister who he is very close to, so I guess that's a factor as to why he bonds with Taew so well. I am not sure if Taew has a younger brother.

I am sure he knows that Taew has a boyfriend. I think he posted something about the two of them waaaaay back in his IG. So one of the reasons why JT works is that from the get go, it's clear there's no offscreen Koojin thing going on. They're close like siblings for realz. That's offscreen. on screen (or on scene, rather) they are like soooooo sweet, based on the BTS so far.

I think since they've been shooting for a full year, every day for several weeks for Game Sanaeha and Nueng Dao Fah Diew, they're bound to be really close. There was a time when shooting had to be postponed because both James and Taew got sick. They are that close; they share viruses :risas3:

I don't know if anyone has seen or remembers that time when James and Great were being sweet in the rehearsals for the Ch3 Charity Concert last year. :p The reason why James was sitting on the floor was because Taew came and there was no seat so James gave her his seat (beside Great) so Taew can sit. He can be such a gentleman and such a baby at the same time. Lol.

Admittedly, i wasn't really sure if I would like Taew and JamesJi when they first announced that they will have back to back lakorns together. But now I am convinced these two may possibly be one of my favorite pairings.
thanks for sharing this little infor with us. I adore JJ personality. He seem so genuinely nice, very respectful and funny. Another bonus to him is he is very eye candy :love:

Yes I had my doubt too when they first was announced to have a back to back lakorn. I didn’t think they would actually generate this much chemistry. I mean I had no doubt that there would be chemistry between the two as they are both great actor/actress. Just didn’t expect their chemistry to be off the roof like this:aaaaa:so excited to see their chemistry play out onscreen.:aaaaa:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
https://instagram.com/p/BfMobnsFMHa/
Heck yeah!!! JT topping the top 2 spots and beating out the annoying NY in China's poll for most anticipated 2018 lakorn. Haha.
97365730-B7D9-43B1-A269-0EDB23D4E82A.jpeg

Thanks for sharing the news Congrats to JT :cheer:these two are going to be the hottest pairing of the year that no one is going to remember the other ch3 koojins :facepalm:

The teasers two both lakorn was just that good, even though it was short but straight to the point and leaving us wanting more :aaaaa:

It seems like not only JJ, Taew or JT fans are anticipated for their lakorn. It seems like the majority of the general public is anticipated for their lakorn to air :aaaaa: I can’t blame them cuz I have spend my time watching their teasers so many time I have lost count. Ch3 need to air their lakorn ASAP.

sarNie Adult
Haha thanks you guys, it's hard to find JJ fangirls in AFN. He's really nice and he and Taew are both jolly and playful. I didn't really follow Taew that much in the past but now I see how warm and cute she really is. I've seen her lakorns with Mario and quite frankly, i didnt feel that much Finnnnn as compared to just seeing JT in the teasers. Ok maybe i am biased so take my words with a grain of salt. ;)

i have to admit that I am hardcore Jiranee, though NOT as hardcore that i want Bella and Weir to break up. :fighting3:

Now that I think about it, James Ji and Taew being paired up might have been planned by the Ch3 execs all along. Possibly Bella and Weir are serious enough to like... Get married or something so they knew Jiranee had to have a graceful exit by creating a new pair, though not strictly a Koojin pair - which is logical since everyone seems to bash them for the whole koojin thing anyway. The timing is impeccable as now Bella and Weir are more or less confirmed but still, the hype for JT lakorns are really strong.

P

PrincessKarina

Haha thanks you guys, it's hard to find JJ fangirls in AFN. He's really nice and he and Taew are both jolly and playful. I didn't really follow Taew that much in the past but now I see how warm and cute she really is. I've seen her lakorns with Mario and quite frankly, i didnt feel that much Finnnnn as compared to just seeing JT in the teasers. Ok maybe i am biased so take my words with a grain of salt. ;)

i have to admit that I am hardcore Jiranee, though NOT as hardcore that i want Bella and Weir to break up. :fighting3:

Now that I think about it, James Ji and Taew being paired up might have been planned by the Ch3 execs all along. Possibly Bella and Weir are serious enough to like... Get married or something so they knew Jiranee had to have a graceful exit by creating a new pair, though not strictly a Koojin pair - which is logical since everyone seems to bash them for the whole koojin thing anyway. The timing is impeccable as now Bella and Weir are more or less confirmed but still, the hype for JT lakorns are really strong.
Agree! I’m obsessed with these two now! Lol! :aaaaa:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Same here.. These pairing is going to be my new obsession for a while. The pregnancy pics in the lakorn was a closing deal for me :facepalm:
Yesss i went on P’Da’s IG and saw that, I love it! Then I saw JJ’s IG and the pics of Taew are just so cute. So happy they are enjoying working back to back. To be honest I didn’t think the pairing was going to be a big deal but omgggg i can’t wait now.

Why not? I rather ship JJ with Taew than Bella! Lol
Haha I don’t mind JJ and Bella, personally I can watch him with anyone. I had an obsession with Punch and JJ. She was so tiny next to him lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Yesss i think their relationship is like Matt and Grate, just full of respect and sibling love for each other. That is soo sweet, he moved for Taew i never knew that lol.. i hope the drama has a good flow, i’ve been disappointed with thai dramas for awhile lol but i’m gonna watch this regardless they’re just so cute together

P

PrincessKarina

I said before that JJ is kind of on the taller side of the Thai actors so he matches most n’eks! Especially little short ones like Taew. Or Mew. Or Punch. Or Toey (although I’m just not a fan of her sorry). Lol! :p @AnnTfan and @Kay123

P

PrincessKarina

I haven’t watch any new or recent lakorns since Rak Nakara ended. Dang I’m missing Taew! :sad6:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

I have always been a fan of JJ. Have always found him to be charismatic. Just haven’t seen any of his lakorn yet cuz never liked any of his pairing. I am the type to usually choose my lakorn based on my lead actress regardless of how much I love the male lead. Just like Mark I am fan too but never watched his lakorn until he was paired up with Taew haha.

But I have managed to watch snippet here and there off JJ and Bella Lakorn. They do have a great chemistry. I think Bella has great potiential with her acting, but I feel ch3 don’t give her enough credit, I don’t think she has been acting for all that long either ? But her acting is great, although this is me judging from watching bit and pieces of her lakorn.

Agree! I’m obsessed with these two now! Lol! :aaaaa:
@PrincessKarina @040156
After watching the RS I thought Taew and Mario had great chemistry too, they were just so cute together . But then again I thought Taew and Mark had amazing chemistry. But JJ and Taew chemistry is on a whole different level. I think a lot of people had doubts with JT pairing to start off with but after seeing how these two work so comfortably together their chemistry is just undeniable :aaaaa:

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I have always been a fan of JJ. Have always found him to be charismatic. Just haven’t seen any of his lakorn yet cuz never liked any of his pairing. I am the type to usually choose my lakorn based on my lead actress regardless of how much I love the male lead. Just like Mark I am fan too but never watched his lakorn until he was paired up with Taew haha.

But I have managed to watch snippet here and there off JJ and Bella Lakorn. They do have a great chemistry. I think Bella has great potiential with her acting, but I feel ch3 don’t give her enough credit, I don’t think she has been acting for all that long either ? But her acting is great, although this is me judging from watching bit and pieces of her lakorn.
Lol i just started watch Taew’s lakorn again because of Nakee, but my whole family loves her! I loved her in her drama with Aum, they were mega cute. I love Taew and Nadech tooo, hopefully they will meet again.

Yes i agree Bella has great potential but it seems her fanbase is not that big yet. I respect JJ and Bella for not overdoing the Koojin thing

P

PrincessKarina

I on the other hand was never a fan of JJ or Bella. I just can’t stand Bella for some reasons. Explains why I never finish their SJ serie! I also watch my lakorns base on the lead actress NOT so much the lead actor. But considering JJ and Taew are such a smoky hot couple. Hmm we’ll see. I always say I’m open minded! :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i just started watch Taew’s lakorn again because of Nakee, but my whole family loves her! I loved her in her drama with Aum, they were mega cute. I love Taew and Nadech tooo, hopefully they will meet again.

Yes i agree Bella has great potential but it seems her fanbase is not that big yet. I respect JJ and Bella for not overdoing the Koojin thing
Ch3 need to stop with the koojins deal and start focusing on their actor/actress potential to act. I have only just became a Taew fan late last year in June after watching Nakee, then the rest was history .

P

PrincessKarina

Ch3 need to stop with the koojins deal and start focusing on their actor/actress potential to act. I have only just became a Taew fan late last year in June after watching Nakee, then the rest was history .
Agree! I’m so proud of Taew for making it so far without being crazy stuck with Mario as her koojin! Seriously Channel 3 is messed up! Super stars need to hurry and grow! One of the quickest way is to star opposite of many different co-stars! :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol i doubt they will quit with koojin thing. Probably searching for more right now. I admire actors and actresses that are building a name for themselves.

I just love Taew, you can see her determination and passion for acting, she loves her job regardless. In some ways I see her like Anne T.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree! I’m so proud of Taew for making it so far without being crazy stuck with Mario as her koojin! Seriously Channel 3 is messed up! Super stars need to hurry and grow! One of the quickest way is to star opposite of many different co-stars! :p
Lol i doubt they will quit with koojin thing. Probably searching for more right now. I admire actors and actresses that are building a name for themselves.

I just love Taew, you can see her determination and passion for acting, she loves her job regardless. In some ways I see her like Anne T.
Actors/actresses back in the days never relied solely on koojins, they relied more on their ability to act/talent. That is why they are remembered for their great acting skills then they are for being someone koojins. When you are an actor/actress you want to be recognised for your acting skills. Don’t get me wrong though, it’s nice to have couple that you shipped, but to have them paired up constantly together leave no room for viewers to get excited about anymore, because they have seen it all already, unless you are a die hard fan lolz, but as for the general public they will turn away and it’s normal for people to want to see new and fresh pairing.

P

PrincessKarina

I don’t hate Bella. In my opinions I’m not of fan of her anymore and I don’t like the way how she answers that issue by the media. She know that she has big koojin fanbase with JJ. She could of mention of relationship long time of ago and her koojin fanbase will understand. I know that it her personal live and her choice, but it bugs me how she finally open up her relationship last year when everybody know that she and Weir are into each for 4 Years. Before she always say she and Weir treat each other like brother and sister. She could of say that they are getting to know each other first. That’s why some of her and JJ Koojin fanbase are crazy delusional. Looking at her past interview I can tell she try to avoid answering the question about her relationship by the media but she can’t anymore.
Geez. It blows my mind how super stars in Thailand give interviews like that! At least give each other a bit of room to grow in any direction! If this means siblings or lovers! I dislike how they always says “brother/sister” love only! Whatever! There are fans like us who knows Weir and Bella were an item most likely for a while now! Lol