[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Omg I just love Taew! Her and JJ is honestly sooo cute together, i love the height difference. Can’t wait
Lol same thought here! JJ is on the taller end comparing to many Thai actors so he matches most n’eks. It helps that our girl is on the short end of the height spectrum so all works well! They both have similar physical features making them so compatible all the way around! :p

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I honestly don’t think I’ve seen JJ have such a close bond with his costar than with Taew maybe with Bella? I follow him but so far I’ve seen him post about Taew the most.
I feel the same way too. Even though he’s a private social person other then hanging out with the guys like Boy and Great, he seem to be more close bond with Taew the most then his other co-stars and Toey J. also base by looking at their interaction at the events. With Bella not anymore since she in a real relationship.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I feel the same way too. Even though he’s a private social person other then hanging out with the guys like Boy and Great, he seem to be more close bond with Taew the most then his other co-stars and Toey J. also base by looking at their interaction at the events. With Bella not anymore since she in a real relationship.
I mean Taew’s in a relationship too, but they’re just so respectful towards each other. I feel like a lot of Taew’s costars enjoy working with her lol like truly.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I mean Taew’s in a relationship too, but they’re just so respectful towards each other. I feel like a lot of Taew’s costars enjoy working with her lol like truly.
I’m pretty sure he know that Taew is in relationship :) He still to seem to have close bond with her the most and they respect towards each other including Toey J. With Bella it’s different because it’s some of their crazy delulu koojin fans. That why he and Bella interaction are not the same as before.

P

PrincessKarina

Yup and it is all because our girl Taew is super cool! She handles her situations well with everyone! :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously Taew looks good with anyone but omg if the storyline is as good as the pairing i might have to ship these two full time! Haha
Same here.. These pairing is going to be my new obsession for a while. The pregnancy pics in the lakorn was a closing deal for me :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Seriously Taew looks good with anyone but omg if the storyline is as good as the pairing i might have to ship these two full time! Haha
Why not? I rather ship JJ with Taew than Bella! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Same here.. These pairing is going to be my new obsession for a while. The pregnancy pics in the lakorn was a closing deal for me :facepalm:
For real! They look like a real and young soon-to-be parents couple! And I thought Mark and Taew were adorable! Lol

sarNie Adult
James has an older sister who he is very close to, so I guess that's a factor as to why he bonds with Taew so well. I am not sure if Taew has a younger brother.

I am sure he knows that Taew has a boyfriend. I think he posted something about the two of them waaaaay back in his IG. So one of the reasons why JT works is that from the get go, it's clear there's no offscreen Koojin thing going on. They're close like siblings for realz. That's offscreen. on screen (or on scene, rather) they are like soooooo sweet, based on the BTS so far.

James and Taew also worked together a lot in AIS promos, same with Toey.

I think since they've been shooting for a full year, every day for several weeks for Game Sanaeha and Nueng Dao Fah Diew, they're bound to be really close. There was a time when shooting had to be postponed because both James and Taew got sick. They are that close; they share viruses :risas3:

I don't know if anyone has seen or remembers that time when James and Great were being sweet in the rehearsals for the Ch3 Charity Concert last year. :p The reason why James was sitting on the floor was because Taew came and there was no seat so James gave her his seat (beside Great) so Taew can sit. He can be such a gentleman and such a baby at the same time. Lol.

Admittedly, i wasn't really sure if I would like Taew and JamesJi when they first announced that they will have back to back lakorns together. But now I am convinced these two may possibly be one of my favorite pairings.

P

PrincessKarina

James has an older sister who he is very close to, so I guess that's a factor as to why he bonds with Taew so well. I am not sure if Taew has a younger brother.

I am sure he knows that Taew has a boyfriend. I think he posted something about the two of them waaaaay back in his IG. So one of the reasons why JT works is that from the get go, it's clear there's no offscreen Koojin thing going on. They're close like siblings for realz. That's offscreen. on screen (or on scene, rather) they are like soooooo sweet, based on the BTS so far.

James and Taew also worked together a lot in AIS promos, same with Toey.

I think since they've been shooting for a full year, every day for several weeks for Game Sanaeha and Nueng Dao Fah Diew, they're bound to be really close. There was a time when shooting had to be postponed because both James and Taew got sick. They are that close; they share viruses :risas3:

I don't know if anyone has seen or remembers that time when James and Great were being sweet in the rehearsals for the Ch3 Charity Concert last year. :p The reason why James was sitting on the floor was because Taew came and there was no seat so James gave her his seat (beside Great) so Taew can sit. He can be such a gentleman and such a baby at the same time. Lol.

Admittedly, i wasn't really sure if I would like Taew and JamesJi when they first announced that they will have back to back lakorns together. But now I am convinced these two may possibly be one of my favorite pairings.
Oh my! Thanks for these info! I kind of like JJ now. He might just be growing on me! Lol! But loving this pair so far and their lakorns haven’t even air!