[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Cute! I like that they put effort into the wedding theme and decoration. I think I saw another pic of just James alone and he was sitting at the table with glassware and pretty flower decorations. It looks really nice but I hope they tone down on the extreme drama. I like a good drama, but not those psychotic and beyond cringy dramas you know? Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute! I like that they put effort into the wedding theme and decoration. I think I saw another pic of just James alone and he was sitting at the table with glassware and pretty flower decorations. It looks really nice but I hope they tone down on the extreme drama. I like a good drama, but not those psychotic and beyond cringy dramas you know? Lol
Haha yeah I know what you mean . But for Taew and JJ I will watch anyway hahah. These two are way too cute :facepalm: the pairing possibly will become my new obsession after the lakorn air :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha yeah I know what you mean . But for Taew and JJ I will watch anyway hahah. These two are way too cute :facepalm: the pairing possibly will become my new obsession after the lakorn air :thumbup:
Lol I bet you are haha JN and MM has reincarnated and they don’t know each other anymore so I guess it’s okay you can ship Taew and JJ cuz I’m be shipping Mark and Mew soon lmao once Anne confirms Mark!! Lol :D

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I bet you are haha JN and MM has reincarnated and they don’t know each other anymore so I guess it’s okay you can ship Taew and JJ cuz I’m be shipping Mark and Mew soon lmao once Anne confirms Mark!! Lol :D
I still love JN and MM :icon12: they were my first love :risas3: I will come back to them once they have another lakorn together .

sarNie Adult
Taew looks a bit like Aff in the wedding photo. And whadda you know... In some pics, JamesJi and Taew look alike too! Haha It's funny with JamesJi's N'eks. You see them together for a long time, they start to look alike. Or maybe James is just really pretty. :confused12:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
While I'm waiting for this lakorn I'm rewatching Taew and Nadech's lakorn. I hope James Ji's character is the jealous praek type. Hehehe hopefully he'll just keep her by his side at all time.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Really??????? Mark and Mew? It's such a great news. You put a smile on my face.

By the way, I found JJ and Teaw are super cute in here.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
when will this air. i just can't wait for this revenge theme.