[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited for this drama! Can't wait for it! After she pairs up with James Jirayu I hope she can pair up with James Ma. I really want to see them together.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure he's on the waiting list somewhere. :pTaew making her way around.
Lol.. I hope so. I love how Taew gets to act with so many actors! Still waiting for her to pair up with so many others as well. I would say James Jirayu is one lucky guy who gets to pair back to back with her! :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol.. I hope so. I love how Taew gets to act with so many actors! Still waiting for her to pair up with so many others as well. I would say James Jirayu is one lucky guy who gets to pair back to back with her! :)
James J is extremely lucky for sure. But I am happy with that since he is so handsome and eye candy and looks like these two have the cutest chemistry happening .. ahhh I can’t wait for their lakorn to go on air :aaaaa:Miss seeing Taew onscreen.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lolz this is random but Jj and Boy are currently having a battle of who’s the ugliest on their IGs lmao! It’s beyond unreal to see how hideous Boy was from JJ’s ig lmao!

sarNie Adult
Good question. I didn’t even notice the grey hair until you mentioned it, now I want to know too, why the grey hair .
hehehe well, even with James's young face back in Khun Chai Puttipat, he did have A LOT of (natural) white hair. Might have been a hair dye/foundation problem hahaha I don't know.

Boy and James Ji went jogging together this morning. Even then they were teasing each other. Those two are so funny.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Natural grey hair at young age happen all the time b/c the hair loss it's pigment color early , I had them since I was a baby , not much tho , you couldnt tell from the distance but I had them before my parent turn grey lol, friend often tease me about it, they call me white fox tail instead of a cougar when I prey on young boy . :risas3: . Anyone , the boy im talking to at IG , said he getting that book next month for me:p