[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina @Cupid Candy agreed ❤
She sure has amazing talents. I find she looks good with most p'ke cuz she is so petite. Actors like James J and Mark has such a baby face, that most of the time their lead actress can some how looks much older.

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina @Cupid Candy agreed ❤
She sure has amazing talents. I find she looks good with most p'ke cuz she is so petite. Actors like James J and Mark has such a baby face, that most of the time their lead actress can some how looks much older.
Lol true but JJ and Mark aged this year so it's all good. Either way Taew and Mew still managed to look good and young next to them! :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Taew has a youthful look though so she'll look young and baby next to anyone

Idk-- jj lost his glow long time ago, but it looks like they dress him in suits a lot in here so maybe he'll look charming again

I quite look forward to this cuz At least Taew'a doing a modern Lakorn and not another ancient Lakorn haha

P

PrincessKarina

Taew has a youthful look though so she'll look young and baby next to anyone

Idk-- jj lost his glow long time ago, but it looks like they dress him in suits a lot in here so maybe he'll look charming again

I quite look forward to this cuz At least Taew'a doing a modern Lakorn and not another ancient Lakorn haha
I love Taew's roles/lakorns lately but yes it is refreshing for actors and actresses to switch up their roles, types of lakorns, who they star with (major issues to some stars), etc. oh

Last edited by a moderator:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Missing Taew onscreen at the moment . Hopefully this lakorn will air before the period one. I am really looking forward to this Lakorn :cheer: anyway I found a fan made clip of her and James on YouTube, not sure if it's been posted here yet. They are super cute together :icon12:but I am feeling a more of a brother and sister chemistry vibe from them though :facepalm: hopefully in the lakorn their chemistry will be more of a lover vibe and not siblings. :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Missing Taew onscreen at the moment . Hopefully this lakorn will air before the period one. I am really looking forward to this Lakorn :cheer: anyway I found a fan made clip of her and James on YouTube, not sure if it's been posted here yet. They are super cute together :icon12:but I am feeling a more of a brother and sister chemistry vibe from them though :facepalm: hopefully in the lakorn their chemistry will be more of a lover vibe and not siblings. :facepalm:
Really? I sensed a lover's vibe! Then again Taew has the tendency to flow smoothly with all her co-stars! They definitely have chemistry. I cannot wait for the lakorn to air! At least Taew looks younger than JJ's koojin! She matches him more too! JJ wants to act along side her for a while now! We'll see them onscreen soon! I cannot wait! :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? I sensed a lover's vibe! Then again Taew has the tendency to flow smoothly with all her co-stars! They definitely have chemistry. I cannot wait for the lakorn to air! At least Taew looks younger than JJ's koojin! She matches him more too! JJ wants to act along side her for a while now! We'll see them onscreen soon! I cannot wait! :aaaaa:
I guess in the fan made clip (cuz she is not acting) it's mostly candid so I am just sensing brother and sis vibe :facepalm:. But I am certain there definitely be so smoking chemistry between Taew and JJ especially with the storyline aswell slapandkissbabysw super excited for this lakorn can't wait :cheer:

Anyway here are some BTS shoots from their lakorn. Cr. ihongyoke IG
IMG_1445.JPG IMG_1446.JPG IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1448.JPG IMG_1449.JPG

P

PrincessKarina

I guess in the fan made clip (cuz she is not acting) it's mostly candid so I am just sensing brother and sis vibe :facepalm:. But I am certain there definitely be so smoking chemistry between Taew and JJ especially with the storyline aswell slapandkissbabysw super excited for this lakorn can't wait :cheer:

Anyway here are some BTS shoots from their lakorn. Cr. ihongyoke IG
View attachment 7813 View attachment 7814 View attachment 7815

View attachment 7816 View attachment 7817
Aw they are so adorable! My beloved Taew is glowing as usual!

sarNie Adult
it seems there will be a wedding scene, with the "spoiler" uploaded by the producer in her IG (Well, one plot point is that they are supposed to
have a child, well... two children to be exact
) so naturally there will be a wedding scene haha

I haven't seen any spoilers from the "key scenes" yet - but there was a kissing scene that surfaced months back.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
it seems there will be a wedding scene, with the "spoiler" uploaded by the producer in her IG (Well, one plot point is that they are supposed to
have a child, well... two children to be exact
) so naturally there will be a wedding scene haha

I haven't seen any spoilers from the "key scenes" yet - but there was a kissing scene that surfaced months back.
Thanks for sharing! I am so excited for this lakorn. Yes I saw the kissing scene clip before it got deleted on IG :aaaaa::aaaaa: it was a Real kiss too :fighting12::aaaaa::cheer:

sarNie Adult
I'm still a bit nervous about this lakorn to be honest, as it seems the P'ek is quite uh... how to say it... too.... rough and manly? haha I don't know if his character will be tweaked for the lakorn version, it probably would be. But at least Taew and JamesJi are starting to look really good together. They look really sweet in the CH3 Calendar for 2018.