[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh! I'm sorry, I think they were talking about another Lakorn. I misunderstood. Sorry for the confusion. There is an R-Scene in the novel for this story (not sure if it will be in the Lakorn) but I think the N'ek is perfectly fine and dandy (well, apart from getting forced against her will, supposedly, of course) and would probably put up a fight, somewhat, until you know, by the powers of lakorn/romance novel fiction, her heart kinda softens up and "gives in" or something. I dunno.
hahaha thank you for explaining.

I'm glad we get to see progress for this lakorn. so excited to see Taew in a new role.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh! I'm sorry, I think they were talking about another Lakorn. I misunderstood. Sorry for the confusion. There is an R-Scene in the novel for this story (not sure if it will be in the Lakorn) but I think the N'ek is perfectly fine and dandy (well, apart from getting forced against her will, supposedly, of course) and would probably put up a fight, somewhat, until you know, by the powers of lakorn/romance novel fiction, her heart kinda softens up and "gives in" or something. I dunno.
HAHAHA ....I need a pillow for my grin.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, everyone!

Any news about this one? How far did they go with the production? Still filming?
Can't wait for this one? I love Taew's works!

Thanks in advance!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi, everyone!

Any news about this one? How far did they go with the production? Still filming?
Can't wait for this one? I love Taew's works!

Thanks in advance!
Yes they are still filming this one. James and Taew will actually go back to back with 2 lakorns together, the other one being a historical type.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Yes they are still filming this one. James and Taew will actually go back to back with 2 lakorns together, the other one being a historical type.
Thanks a lot. I'm still quite new to the Thai entertainment industry. Don't know how they "operate" in filming (if they pre-produce, if they air the lakorns while filming...). Also newcomer IN the forum. Started with KC (such a fever there) and now can't seem to stop kkkkkkkkkkkk

Lakorns are gaining space IN my heart just like kdramas did!

Thanks for the info!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot. I'm still quite new to the Thai entertainment industry. Don't know how they "operate" in filming (if they pre-produce, if they air the lakorns while filming...). Also newcomer IN the forum. Started with KC (such a fever there) and now can't seem to stop kkkkkkkkkkkk

Lakorns are gaining space IN my heart just like kdramas did!

Thanks for the info!
No problem. :) Thai lakorns are usually filmed from start to finish. Primetime lakorns air either every Monday-Tuesday, Wednesday-Thursday or Friday-Saturday-Sunday while evening lakorns air almost daily I think. The total number of episodes varies.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Will surely watch this one. Love Lakorn Thai production, and support JamesJi.