[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I love that event so much. They were so sexy together and all the bts always makes me smile. I love the after event too when JJ was taking pictures with fans and waited for his P'Taew. I especially love the part when he took a picture with Taew's mom.
I love that event, but I love the BTS candid clips more. Their was so many cute fin moments with them. There was the hi 5 and hand rubbing, chest rubbing :pancarta: we need to bring back and repost those old clips and pics now :risas3: need to see them again, god knows what pages was it posted on in here :facepalm:
Her 3 precious words made his world soared!!

She finally said those 3 words, that he had wanted to hear for a very long time and he also got some sugar from his wife :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Haha I like the analysis on JT.. He also could have been trying to tell her with his eyes “hey I’m standing right here give me some attention”. :pancarta:

I know how you feel. We had JT onscreen for the last 2 months since April -August. Now I am going to need sometime to adjust and get used to not seeing the onscreen :( so will have to go rewatch all my fav scenes starting from NDFD to GS :facepalm:
loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this pic of them.. one of my fav :icon12:
View attachment 21987

I went stalking and found Taew posted this back in 2013 when they did a photoshoot for finale wedding magazine.
View attachment 21988
Here a clip of their BTS clips from 2013. I notice at about 26:08mins Ji was playing and pulling on the back of her dress. :facepalm: Then at 26:43mins he lifted her up @lakornkiki have u seen this clip of them back in 2013? They seem to have always been pretty comfortable with one another. :thumbup:
View attachment 21989
View attachment 21990
Aw! How adorable! I can’t get over these two! Ahh!

P

PrincessKarina

I love that event, but I love the BTS candid clips more. Their was so many cute fin moments with them. There was the hi 5 and hand rubbing, chest rubbing :pancarta: we need to bring back and repost those old clips and pics now :risas3: need to see them again, god knows what pages was it posted on in here :facepalm:

She finally said those 3 words, that he had wanted to hear for a very long time and he also got some sugar from his wife :risas3:
I cannot imagine waiting all your life for those 3 words. Lol at the end it was worth it. But then again this is all in the lakorn world right girlies?! Lol.

fairytales

sarNie Egg
I'm stuck in the JT world too. That NDFD event, there was this clip (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6j0X-Dawn/?taken-by=rainpatcha) of them playing around with each other when nobody was paying attention. The clip was off guard. Nobody was screaming and finning at them doing intimate stuff. That's when you know it's not fan service cuz they weren't doing it for the fans. They didn't care if people didn't see them.

View attachment 21986
Btw a fan took a screenshot and there was another comment. I have no idea what it means but it's just so cute. I thought he only commented the emojis at first. Him commenting on her live video the other day was after GS ended. It wouldn't be for fan service or promotion since the drama was over lol. I like that they have a close connection in real life even after the drama ended, not just while they were working together.

Also this video (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4DIJ_DCDS/?taken-by=rainpatcha) is exactly like the offscreen kiss bts video (https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNYA6EgOYF/?taken-by=onlyu.you). Taew was putting her head close to JJ and he was about to kiss her, but this was in an event so he didn't take action :D. But in the bts clip, she leaned her head close to him again and he actually KISSED her. She even raised her face up for him to kiss.

I love them like this ... to me they don't have to be real lovers or anything. I'm happy enough with them just being close to each other. Their friendship is so adorable.
this is adorable of them :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
If we’re trying to back track JT moments, I’m about to go crazy & screencap all of the SJ days where they were just close or near each other in scenes. LOL! Or when they actually had a few scenes of talking together.

& oh my! I would have never thought it’d be so nice to have a piece of JT with me. They’re one of the many reason I bought the Ch3 calendar. Now Idc what minth we’re in I’m just using JT’s pic lol. I need my hands on that Praew Magazine now! Hehe.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

Omg they all look like siblings here ... I forgot about Mew. Taew and James look alike and Mew resembles Taew so she also looks like James. They all look like they're related lol. Not sure when this was but it seems like it was back in 2013, maybe the SJ days?!

5 years later. James aged but Taew still looks the same.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm stuck in the JT world too. That NDFD event, there was this clip (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6j0X-Dawn/?taken-by=rainpatcha) of them playing around with each other when nobody was paying attention. The clip was off guard. Nobody was screaming and finning at them doing intimate stuff. That's when you know it's not fan service cuz they weren't doing it for the fans. They didn't care if people didn't see them.
Hahahah The fake slap Ji gave Taew :risas3: these two are always in their own little world. I think we have mentioned before Taew’s don’t really give fan services hahahah she is obviously very comfortable with Ji to get this close him.
View attachment 21986
Btw a fan took a screenshot and there was another comment. I have no idea what it means but it's just so cute. I thought he only commented the emojis at first. Him commenting on her live video the other day was after GS ended. It wouldn't be for fan service or promotion since the drama was over lol. I like that they have a close connection in real life even after the drama ended, not just while they were working together.
Ji must have been trying really hard to get Taew to notice him in her live clip, to post several times :facepalm: he must really miss Nok_Taew:p
Also this video (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4DIJ_DCDS/?taken-by=rainpatcha) is exactly like the offscreen kiss bts video (https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNYA6EgOYF/?taken-by=onlyu.you). Taew was putting her head close to JJ and he was about to kiss her, but this was in an event so he didn't take action :D. But in the bts clip, she leaned her head close to him again and he actually KISSED her. She even raised her face up for him to kiss.
I love them like this ... to me they don't have to be real lovers or anything. I'm happy enough with them just being close to each other. Their friendship is so adorable.
I love that NDFD clip, they had alot of really good imitate moments offscreen at the NDFD grand opening . And of course he couldn’t give her a real kiss at a public event like that, the media will be on their back about it non stop. :facepalm: Like in this clip when the interviewer mentioned a lot of fans were talking about their BTS of GS that they are always touching and kissing eachother. Taew just had her head tilted up like “oh shit how do I answer this” but Ji saved the day with his answer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJ-pLZDzIq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=j8qjndgxsdw7

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all I’m gonna miss this drama!! Are you guys having heavy withdrawal symptoms just like me?? Jj has absolutely nailed his character n so did taew,

P.s can you guys tell me what’s the next drama after this one ,and also suggest me good dramas of Thai with English subtitles to watch :)thank you
Hey there, yes we are all having extreme withdrawals from GS_NokNai _JT. Both Taew and JJ nailed their role in GS. Regarding thai drama with subtitles I am not too sure, since I usually watched my Lakorn voice over. Maybe someone else here could help you with that ??
But Nakee is now fully subbed, if you haven’t seen it already ? I highly do recommend it, it’s a fantastic Lakorn.

I think the Lakorn that is taking over GS time slot is the one starring JAmes Ma and Yeena.
If we’re trying to back track JT moments, I’m about to go crazy & screencap all of the SJ days where they were just close or near each other in scenes. LOL! Or when they actually had a few scenes of talking together.

& oh my! I would have never thought it’d be so nice to have a piece of JT with me. They’re one of the many reason I bought the Ch3 calendar. Now Idc what minth we’re in I’m just using JT’s pic lol. I need my hands on that Praew Magazine now! Hehe.
Yes please do go crazy and screen cap their SJ scenes when you have time hahaha . I have JT Praew Magazine both the hard copy and digital online copy :facepalm: that how cray cray I am about them:nut: if you want the digital HD one I can email or Line it to you.
I was hoping one of their fans would translate the whole interview from the shoot but no one did :facepalm: hopefully they will eventually.
I love how we went from analyzing Nai and Nok to analyzing JT :D
Yep, it’s an obsessions we are developing with JT now. :nut:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Omg they all look like siblings here ... I forgot about Mew. Taew and James look alike and Mew resembles Taew so she also looks like James. They all look like they're related lol. Not sure when this was but it seems like it was back in 2013, maybe the SJ.
Ji, Mew and Taew do look like siblings lolz.. I would love to see Ji and Mew paired up in the future.

Ji has definitely matured a lot in the face 5 years later, which is a good thing. Taew hasn’t changed much at all, beside getting meatier lolz which is a good thing, because she was too thin back then .

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Hey there, yes we are all having extreme withdrawals from GS_NokNai _JT. Both Taew and JJ nailed their role in GS. Regarding thai drama with subtitles I am not too sure, since I usually watched my Lakorn voice over. Maybe someone else here could help you with that ??
But Nakee is now fully subbed, if you haven’t seen it already ? I highly do recommend it, it’s a fantastic Lakorn.

I think the Lakorn that is taking over GS time slot is the one starting JAmes Ma and Yeena.
We've been seeing them for 4 months in a row. That's why this is a crazy withdrawal for all of us. It's going to take a while to get used to not seeing them anymore.
Yes please do go crazy and screen cap their SJ scenes when you have time hahaha . I have JT Praew Magazine both the hard copy and digital online copy :facepalm: that how cray cray I am about them:nut: if you want the digital HD one I can email of Line it to you.
I was hoping one of their fans would translate the whole interview from the shoot but no one did :facepalm: hopefully they will eventually.
Omg could I please get one too if you don't mind? I'll pm you my email. And I wish I knew Thai so I can translate the whole interview for you. Sigh

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
We've been seeing them for 4 months in a row. That's why this is a crazy withdrawal for all of us. It's going to take a while to get used to not seeing them anymore.

Omg could I please get one too if you don't mind? I'll pm you my email. And I wish I knew Thai so I can translate the whole interview for you. Sigh
Sure.. send me your email .

P

PrincessKarina

Omg they all look like siblings here ... I forgot about Mew. Taew and James look alike and Mew resembles Taew so she also looks like James. They all look like they're related lol. Not sure when this was but it seems like it was back in 2013, maybe the SJ days?!

Agree! Does this girl age? She’s aging backwards that’s for sure! What a beauty! Love her very much! And Mew is my second favorite Thai actress!

Last edited by a moderator:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Some things never change. lol Watching NDFD really makes me miss JiTaew. I seriously would have moments where I just want to watch NDFD fin scenes. I think I really enjoyed the BTS for NDFD the most. They were super close, silly and very touchy then. For GS, they were very gentle yet still playful. I love how they didn't care for a thing in this world when they were with each other. I think after all the touchy and intimate moments from GS, they had to refrain from always touching one another and being playful to stop the media from stirring up things that could cause problems. James rarely played with Taew during the events and shows they went on after their first event. They were questioned a lot after the elevator kiss, which was after the first event too. They became more subtle with their interactions in public. Even then, I still love that they still choose to show love and care for each other through their light touches when around others.

As for Jiranee, I was a fan but not a huge fan. I enjoyed seeing them onscreen together, but I absolutely love JiTaew more. I know the chances of JiTaew overpowering Jiranee is kind of slim, but I believe that it can even reach Jiranee's level or more if people do see the chemistry between JiTaew both on and offscreen.

And thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive. I miss JiTaew so much. Keep bringing in more BTS and old clips/pictures of our JiTaew. <3

Querido

sarNie Egg
I had a JT withdrawal episode at one point yesterday, so had a dig around and found these fan clips of Ch3 Charity Concert back in April last year, containing some not-so-fin JT moments... at least they were interacting :nut:. Beggars can't be choosers I guess :celebrate16:.

//resume weaning myself off JT... :sad6:. Their solo interviews are always a good knock on the head every time my imagination starts to run rampant :fighting3:.
I'm still hoping for their on-screen reunion though. Fingers crossed it's not going to be too long a wait.