[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
That plot for Taew’s lakorn w/ Act Art sounds so good yet intense. Idk if I can handle a almost forbidden kind of love for them lol.
The plot sounds good but I feel like it might a sad ending lakorn again. Like a God and a human cannot end up being together. Kinda reminds me of Nakee :confused12: I'm just hoping that it's not going to be a sad ending cuz oh boy, I can't handle sad endings :facepalm:.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That plot for Taew’s lakorn w/ Act Art sounds so good yet intense. Idk if I can handle a almost forbidden kind of love for them lol.
The plot sounds good but I feel like it might a sad ending lakorn again. Like a God and a human cannot end up being together. Kinda reminds me of Nakee :confused12: I'm just hoping that it's not going to be a sad ending cuz oh boy, I can't handle sad endings.
I was thinking the same thing. I can’t see how this is going to be a happy ending either :confused12:I am not a huge fan of fantasy genre, but I did ended up loving Nakee though ( I almost skipped Nakee because of the genre glad I didn’t it turned out to be one the best Lakorn I have seen in years). So I am actually looking forward to this one.. I just hope they confirmed if this is acts art new Lakorn with Taew and who is the leading actor.

JJ's next lakorn is with Act Art right? They should just book him for this with Taew. I think he would fit in this "god" like role. He is beautiful. :p

We should all put in request(s!!!) for JiTaew reunion......
I agree he would fit this god like role too. I can actually see him in this role along side Taew :thumbup:

Omg...that's too cute of JJ in trying to take pictures of his P'Taew. I haven't seen this clip before. Thanks for sharing sweetie!
There are probably more clips out there of JT that we haven’t seen yet, since we weren’t all that obsessed with JiTaew back then yet, so it’s possible we have missed out on some of their clips together.

Thank you! Love them.... there was one of humble touching her back and her holding his hand and leading them into the event.... do you have those too?
Yep I posted it about 3 pages back. I think it’s the one you are talking about .

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 21929

I remember the last time when I saw this video, it had 11 million views but now it has gone up to 17 million :aaaaa:
Holy crap the views when up so much, yeah last time I checked it was either at 10mill-11mill.. now it’s nearly 20mill.. :aaaaa:I wonder what is attracting the viewers to this scene?:confused12: Is it Taew smooth half naked back ?:risas3: Because the view is jumping like crazy :pancarta:

View attachment 21930 View attachment 21931 View attachment 21932

I saw these random pictures on FB and I don't know where they're from but I believe it was in 2017. Anyways, more JT :thumbup:
JJ loves his P’Taew.. as long as they are at the same event he will some how end up finding her lolz

This pic looks like it’s at a ch3 event ? Must be back in the SJ days??
1C21D4BF-5A60-4ABA-A9A9-6172B8ABDE12.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@toasty & @Kay123 right!? I don’t mind fantasy I suppose but JT not being together would have me all sorts of mad lol.

Haha with how close they are now, there’s no doubt he won’t be looking for her if he knows. That photo from the SJ days is so cute. Oh how I miss their SJ color days lol.
Yep! It would be said if JT didn’t get a happy ending if they are paired up again. ( I guess we have been spoiled by GS lolz ) But I have to admit even though the ending to Nakee was absolutely depressing, I don’t think I would have change the ending. It totally made sense as to why jao Mae Nakee and Thossapol could not be together, making it to me one of the most memorable ending and left a huge impact on viewers.

I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Good night :aloofandbored:

Dont worry.Taew's new lakorn มิติที่สาม is happy ending not bad ending
Oh ok, that is great to hear . :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it's the BTS clips and love stares the I love and miss the most...... well I miss Nok and Nai but miss JiTaew more......
I feel you girl, I love the candid captures of them offscreen love stare, their low key flirting and random brushing against each other’s body :p

Ok having seriously bad GS withdrawals here, ok who am I kidding:facepalm: it’s more of JT/JiTaew withdrawals :risas3: I miss them heaps, so I am going to scramble through and try to find old random pics and clips of them to spam :facepalm: let me start with these pics :p
Love stare :naughty2:
E167DA19-DFEC-4EDD-B84A-B3B741057745.jpeg
8F05DE7F-6BD2-404B-83EF-E58D15A9B905.jpeg

Got to love how Taew is casually just leaning on Ji in this pic :icon12:
13DA54B2-B5BB-40C1-B9C2-13AC150C0DC4.jpeg
E10A51B8-AC4C-411D-A49E-11EC78504551.jpeg CCCBF09C-9F0F-4CCE-8A49-CD66C26CA5D8.jpeg

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Yep! It would be said if JT didn’t get a happy ending if they are paired up again. ( I guess we have been spoiled by GS lolz ) But I have to admit even though the ending to Nakee was absolutely depressing, I don’t think I would have change the ending. It totally made sense as to why jao Mae Nakee and Thossapol could not be together, making it to me one of the most memorable ending and left a huge impact on viewers.
I agree. I have to say that Nakee's ending was the best sad ending I've ever seen. It was so logical and made so much sense, it was just perfect.

Dang I remember when Jiranee was a big thing. They used to be so popular but now JT is taking over :nut:.