[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Nai is into Nok ever since they met for the first time (he stated). He has no chance and probably would have buried it deep until Nok started the game, which presented him with this irresistible opportunity.
Back to the scene when Nok went to invite Khae as the presenter, both Wat and Nai were nervous about it and showed up. It strikes me as such a mess: Wat wants Khae; Khae wants Nai; Nai wants Nok; and Nok wants Wat to herself! Can it be more complicated than this circle!
I dread about ep7. When Nai tried to explain to Nok and Nok hit back with “Do you really think I adore a trash like you”, boy, Nai’s eyes! Enough to turn me cold. She is cruel!

Jennynguyen

Nothing is impossible, just not that u won’t do it
From what I read when this lakorn is about to on air, Nai is 26 years old and Nok is 25 years old.
I just had done watching ep 5 with vietnamese sub, so i have known that Nok went to study abroad when she was in high school, so Nai had stay in Thailand and studying in college, thats why Nai could not reaching to Nok, and might find another girl in which he could forget Nok, that is Kae
So their age gap is like u had say before, Nai is 26 and Nok is 25

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Wait, can someone clarify with me if Ingfa is no longer subbing GS? Someone else is subbing it now?

If Nok and Nai is only 1 year apart, cool. lol
As far as I know, @ingfakirata and the team are still doing it, only that two other subbers have come out so there is no rush for our version of the subs. Thanks.

I personally think there's a larger age gap, well, just basing it on the kids and Nai being ahead in school. Like how was he able to stalk Nok in college in London if he was still in college right? Hehe just a thought.

I've given up catching up for now, hahaha i promise to back read come weekend!

From what I read when this lakorn is about to on air, Nai is 26 years old and Nok is 25 years old.
Then Nok is throwing out the myth that girls mature faster than boys. :facepalm:

Maybe it’s their up bringing but Nai feels older than one year. Like @040156 mentioned, how is he able to spy on Nok for Khun Wi if he is in college with Kae and Nok had been abroad since high school.

Just curious, did you read the book or screen play? And do they follow it pretty closely?

I do wish Nai is 3-5 years older.... Nok needs an older guy with lots of patience :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The more I spoil myself, the more I regret it. There's many good moments to look forward to, but the root of those moments were from the not so good things. I'm still going to appreciate those sweet and good moments, of course. lol My weak heart just can't handle this anymore the more I think about it. I'm going to be patient from now on and take it one at a time. Too much heartache. lol

Whether Nai is older than Nok by a year or 10 years, I just want to see them happy together already. lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
As far as I know, @ingfakirata and the team are still doing it, only that two other subbers have come out so there is no rush for our version of the subs. Thanks.

I personally think there's a larger age gap, well, just basing it on the kids and Nai being ahead in school. Like how was he able to stalk Nok in college in London if he was still in college right? Hehe just a thought.

I've given up catching up for now, hahaha i promise to back read come weekend!
Aaaahh~ Grandma thanks for saving my day!!! Thank you thank you. Some people are idiots beyond no reason.

So, Khae is older than Nok then...

sarNie Adult
Aaaahh~ Grandma thanks for saving my day!!! Thank you thank you. Some people are idiots beyond no reason.

So, Khae is older than Nok then...
Or Khae could have been a lower classman? Oh you're right @bun-bun, if Khae and Wuttha and Nai had all been classmates, and Nok's anger stems from being the same age as her stepmom. Nai and Nok's ages might be closer than we think, hence there is no "P" in Lucky. Awwww!! I wonder if he'll make her call him P'Lucky! Kyaaah!