[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im so dead loyal and in love with Mark. LOL whoever his costar is I'll watch it all. lmao
I was formally an Mteam fan but I grew out of it knowing both have so much more potential to be successful on their own. :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think in cases like yours, it's probably more like..... "Wherever the wind blows....that's where I'll go."

But I do sympathize. Sometimes, it's always easier to just ride the waves. In a way, this is exactly related to my "pride vs love" essay a few days ago. Clearly related.

SonYukView4ever

LOL. if thats how you see it. lmao  Truthfully, I am more of a Mark's fan though.  

It doesn't bother me that Mark gets to work with Mint or not because I would like to see him with other actresses. :p
If Mark and Mint are paired together, great! If not, Im not wishy-wishing anymore. lol :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. I don't think you actually grasp the point of my vague statement. But anyway, I think almost everyone who follows mteam knew from the beginning that you're more of a Mark fan than a Mint fan so there are no other expectations. Of course, history is history so I won't bring it up. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love Mteam and will Always ship them, once I ship some1 I don't leave...Still a Numkob fan after all these years
I wish them both success and hope to see them again because they been cheated.....but I'm more of a Mint Fan....I don't follow Mark at all unless it's with Mint...(Nadech my man, Although I don't watch his lakorn unless I like it. I tried to give mark lakorn a chance).....I'm not surprise being a Mteam fan, this is unfortunately how they roll....Thanks Mintwix for the clarification and YES it confusing with ppl relaying a message and either missing a word or adding or rewording it...the Telephone game example is Spot on....lots of rumors

SonYukView4ever

Lol. Hope my msg up there didn't confuse anyone. I wasn't try to "show off" that Mark is just my favorite. lol.
Like I said, for sure Mark and Chalida will be successful on their own more. I'm so looking forward to all Mark's lakorn. :dance1:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@mintwix
Lol really? That'll be nice to talk about. Maybe we can have a brief discussion about the reasons why haters of Mteam or P'Chalida don't leave us alone but instead, try to bother us with their hatred. And also, the way Mteam interact with each other and how they are different from other shippings or "koo kwans". Yes some old talk but I just want to know what others think of it. And to be honest, I'm more of a Mint Chalida fan. Did you see her in Dara Cartoon? She only made me love her even more!!!!!! I didn't know she can dance to Fine Fine Fine by P'Namcha and Southside. That is a plus. Acting AND Dancing. Her singing and speech is improving as well.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh. There is still so much to discuss even when they're not confirmed in any projects together. I can lay out all the things we've discovered but it'd be a lot of work. Lol. But we can, Nong Nati. 5555

Like the quotes you shared, it's because "they" are afraid of something. They fear what they hate, hate what they fear.

Anyway. For now though. I'll copy and paste this short comment I shared from the nm2 thread just minutes ago.
I'm still far from being finished with organizing old data and there is still incoming data. 555

Recently, Chalida has been filming love scenes for KCR and look who's visiting the set again. 555 It seems they are visiting by impulse because Mark's manager complained how she was not invited. 

Dom titled this: Wait first na Piengkwan. : blush:

Someone looks like he's in a foul mood...Lol. Dom told the staffs the "pra aek" stepped (on the engine) completely/tightly/hard.

Mark probably had to drive b/c the trip was his idea. Lmao.

There are other pics on IG too where we only see mteam separately. Lol. The best is the last as usual. I bet many fans were waiting to see if they'd be nice and applebehappy was the savior.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw it coming lol I couldnt log in again so I had to reset my password, but this time the email notification came in faster keke. So I guess I should become a fortune teller haha theres really no disappointment, I came prepared this time around. Oh well its.another 2 year wait I assume.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
P'sao!!!!!!! I'm too tired and lazy to retype it up or find the page, copy, and paste. Lol I just entered a comment about P'Mark's position in that. It's rather unusual from what we see when they are together isn't it? Exhaustion. Exhaustion. What are we to do with you?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know, I'm not disappointed nor I'm happy, nor I'm surprised about this. These kind of things happens to MTeam frequently that I'm not surprised anymore. I admit and will give the truth that I was the one who showed and also maybe said that Mark confirmed for this, on the thread, however it wasn't me who posted those info's on the internet websites because I don't know how. The person who did that, really trying to give us hopes then shattered them after. But I'm not mad nor disappointed, nor I'm surprised, because I'm used to this thing.

All of these obstacles and everything that happens to MTeam, just makes me doesn't want to give up on them and love them even more. All of these things just makes me grow more on them and more stronger, and I'm sure this makes both of them grow stronger with each also. Although I'm sure they are tired and exhausted too, especially Mark which I can see that, but I can also see it also made them become strong with each other too.

I admit I am more of a Mark's fan because I liked and saw him since his first lakorn, but of course I saw Chalida before him since she started in the Entertainment Industry before him. However, I didn't watch her first lakorn, I watched "Dong Poo Dee", but I admit I didn't know her and I was neutral with her and also the others because at that time and before that, I only watch lakorns and didn't care about celebrities so yeah. Same goes with Mark, I liked him since his first lakorn because I thought he's cute and handsome hahah but I didn't follow his works. I started following only late months of 2011, and I find he is quite a straightforward person and I hear people always say that he's a player, and people dislike that side of him, so that made me want to find more about him and to see if he really is or not. So as I want to find out, I asked my mom to watch Ratree Samosorn of him with Nong Kao and Alex, I asked her if she really think the same thing as to what Num Gunchai said about him of being "the most like a player" or a dangerous person like what Num claimed, and she said "No. He's more of a wise person and a deep thinker, he likes to listen to what other people has to say and see if what they say is the same as to what he thinks, so it's like he likes to prove people wrong. But he isn't a bad guy or has bad manners though, it's just that he is clever. He is similar to one of your uncle when it comes to this." Exactly like what you said a long time ago, Mintwix hahaha Then I asked her, if she sees him as "the most like a player" like what p'Num claimed, then my mom clearly said, "No, he doesn't seem to be like a player as to what I listen and look at him." So I added on asking if he's like Alex, she said yes, but Mark seems like a person who, if he truly likes someone, he would love that person long and be loyal to that person. 

^^Sorry I spread it out too detailedly and long hahah I'm just logical like this, don't mind me na :) Anyways, after that, I followed almost all of his works closely, it made me knew after that, that he isn't like how people be given him that name, "Casanova". Although he can easily be a player and is captivated for that name, but the more I followed through his works, he isn't like what they claimed. So after I followed through almost all of his works, everything about him makes me love him more and more each time. About his negative side, like selfish, sneaky, carefree, etc., I guess he's just a human after all, and I appreciate how he doesn't fake trying to be all good and perfect in everyone's eyes because no one is perfect and always good, even if you are a celebrity, you're still a human, you have flaws too.

As for Chalida, I may liked her and followed her works after Mark, but once I followed through her works closely as much as Mark. She also made love her and admire her as much as I love and admire Mark more and more. She made me love and admire her equally with Mark.

So you can say I am now a fan of both of them as a couple and individually <3 I don't mind who they will pair up with, in lakorns, or who will be their "Koo Kwan/s", and no matter who and how many people they will have news with, I don't mind at all. Because I know who's their "real" someone, and I think I know the old MTeam fans that followed through all of their works with insights, fan accounts, and insiders, understand what I'm talking about, right? It doesn't matter who they pair with, no matter how good chemistry they have with their various co-stars, no matter how many people they have news with, those are just on the surface and just the eyes and ears of the public people and media, people tend to look and listen to the narrow side, but only least people would look deeply to what's the truth and what's not, it depends on what you believe. If you believe on the things you see and hear what's from the surface, then those things are not the truth. Entertainment Industry is full of illusions and media is one of them, if you believe those, you don't know what's the truth, what's not. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Srry guys i would love to translate the wonderful book but as i can see if i buy the book, it will cost my father 152 dollars for a dang book, so i can't buyt he book i am so sorry, but when i go to thailand i will buy it and translate it na ka.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
No this can't be!!! No Mteam!!! Y!!!! :cry: my :heart: just ripe into tiny shred... Mun than this is too much for me to handle...anyways I'll always loved Mteam, together or not! Because once a member always a member!

I still have Mint with James Mas in da SJ series and Mark with Kimmy...at least there is STILL work of them tat I still follow...Hope to see Mteam in da future!!! Forever be loved!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
*SIGH!  :cry:
it was to good to be true, wasn't it?!

luckily i was not to invested into this from the beginning. 

it's just not our time Mteamers!
I guess we will just have to keep on waiting!!!!!
when the 3rd time comes, i'm sure it will be 3rd time lucky and they will hit it off with a bang! with the right story, production and all! 
Keep them in your prayers! it's all we can do right now. :cry:

I will not abandon this ship!

SonYukView4ever

mmgjp314 said:
You know, I'm not disappointed nor I'm happy, nor I'm surprised about this. These kind of things happens to MTeam frequently that I'm not surprised anymore. I admit and will give the truth that I was the one who showed and also maybe said that Mark confirmed for this, on the thread, however it wasn't me who posted those info's on the internet websites because I don't know how. The person who did that, really trying to give us hopes then shattered them after. But I'm not mad nor disappointed, nor I'm surprised, because I'm used to this thing.

All of these obstacles and everything that happens to MTeam, just makes me doesn't want to give up on them and love them even more. All of these things just makes me grow more on them and more stronger, and I'm sure this makes both of them grow stronger with each also. Although I'm sure they are tired and exhausted too, especially Mark which I can see that, but I can also see it also made them become strong with each other too.

I admit I am more of a Mark's fan because I liked and saw him since his first lakorn, but of course I saw Chalida before him since she started in the Entertainment Industry before him. However, I didn't watch her first lakorn, I watched "Dong Poo Dee", but I admit I didn't know her and I was neutral with her and also the others because at that time and before that, I only watch lakorns and didn't care about celebrities so yeah. Same goes with Mark, I liked him since his first lakorn because I thought he's cute and handsome hahah but I didn't follow his works. I started following only late months of 2011, and I find he is quite a straightforward person and I hear people always say that he's a player, and people dislike that side of him, so that made me want to find more about him and to see if he really is or not. So as I want to find out, I asked my mom to watch Ratree Samosorn of him with Nong Kao and Alex, I asked her if she really think the same thing as to what Num Gunchai said about him of being "the most like a player" or a dangerous person like what Num claimed, and she said "No. He's more of a wise person and a deep thinker, he likes to listen to what other people has to say and see if what they say is the same as to what he thinks, so it's like he likes to prove people wrong. But he isn't a bad guy or has bad manners though, it's just that he is clever. He is similar to one of your uncle when it comes to this." Exactly like what you said a long time ago, Mintwix hahaha Then I asked her, if she sees him as "the most like a player" like what p'Num claimed, then my mom clearly said, "No, he doesn't seem to be like a player as to what I listen and look at him." So I added on asking if he's like Alex, she said yes, but Mark seems like a person who, if he truly likes someone, he would love that person long and be loyal to that person. 

^^Sorry I spread it out too detailedly and long hahah I'm just logical like this, don't mind me na :) Anyways, after that, I followed almost all of his works closely, it made me knew after that, that he isn't like how people be given him that name, "Casanova". Although he can easily be a player and is captivated for that name, but the more I followed through his works, he isn't like what they claimed. So after I followed through almost all of his works, everything about him makes me love him more and more each time. About his negative side, like selfish, sneaky, carefree, etc., I guess he's just a human after all, and I appreciate how he doesn't fake trying to be all good and perfect in everyone's eyes because no one is perfect and always good, even if you are a celebrity, you're still a human, you have flaws too.

As for Chalida, I may liked her and followed her works after Mark, but once I followed through her works closely as much as Mark. She also made love her and admire her as much as I love and admire Mark more and more. She made me love and admire her equally with Mark.

So you can say I am now a fan of both of them as a couple and individually <3 I don't mind who they will pair up with, in lakorns, or who will be their "Koo Kwan/s", and no matter who and how many people they will have news with, I don't mind at all. Because I know who's their "real" someone, and I think I know the old MTeam fans that followed through all of their works with insights, fan accounts, and insiders, understand what I'm talking about, right? It doesn't matter who they pair with, no matter how good chemistry they have with their various co-stars, no matter how many people they have news with, those are just on the surface and just the eyes and ears of the public people and media, people tend to look and listen to the narrow side, but only least people would look deeply to what's the truth and what's not, it depends on what you believe. If you believe on the things you see and hear what's from the surface, then those things are not the truth. Entertainment Industry is full of illusions and media is one of them, if you believe those, you don't know what's the truth, what's not. 

:D Of course I agree with you in many ways. You express yourself well. :)  I think there has been major suffering going on for Mteam onscreen but if offscreen they are truly having something going on and know it to themselves then I am just happy for them.  I wouldn't want them to suffer if they truly care for each other.  As for watching Mark with other costars, it's just entertaining and mutual/fan support. Mteam do suffer too much though from onscreen, lack promotion, lack of media support, etc..despite millions of fans who follow/adore them.

I know Mark never is a "player". People are jealous and delusional.  They try to label him that but his fans know better! I think I knew long ago before I even fell for him that he's more of a sincere, modest and humble person.  He's too good, one of a kind. lol I don't know if that line works but I know it when I listen to him talk he's quite a deep and thoughtful person.  Whatever BULLSH*T the media, stupid people, crazy/nasty/f*cktards are framing him has no relevant to how much I like/adore and follow him as a loyal fan.  I am blessed with being able to captivate and understand him and what he goes through that even when stupid/f*cktard people frame him it doesn't bother me.  I think because I know that he's better than what the bias media or f*cktards around the web who try to frame him for no good! lol

I usually just follow Mark because he was the first one to have made me liked him very much.  How did I fall for him? no idea! Maybe, he is handsome, cute, very adorable, shy and communicates funny sometimes.  Overall, I just like him more than the rest of the 4+1 dudes. lol Now, I love him! Love as a fan! :)

Um, as for M&M, maybe they're just not having much luck together onscreen.  I hope for the best!  Sure, I'm not leaving them lol I'll prob. stick my nose here and there with anything related to Mark or M&M.  But I am just DONE playing the waiting game for an M&M lakorn.  Maybe when they both confirmed to be in one by 100% I'll come back and spam and cheer for them but right now I am just not hardcore anymore.  I adore Mark too much to have to miss out on any of his other works with other actresses.  I have enjoyed almost all his lakorn thus far.  Really did and maybe it's just me. lol

Well, hope I didn't repeat myself or restate what others wrote. I feel like I'm always writing too much but whether the point gets across is up to how people see it. ^.^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Really? Seriously. If they weren't going to be the one producing this lakorn, why didn't they come out and confirm the rumors instead of giving us M&M fans (false) hope. Sheesh. I'm completely annoyed. 'Nuff said. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Obviously Khun Da and Lakornthai were trolling!!! And some people who said firmly this was confirmed =(