[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
P'Da just told a fan on her IG page that she is not gonna happen and she is NOT going to produce this lakorn. She also said she never contacted Mteam about this lakorn too. So it was all just a rumor.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Penelope said:
P'Da just told a fan on her IG page that she is not gonna happen and she is NOT going to produce this lakorn. She also said she never contacted Mteam about this lakorn too. So it was all just a rumor.

I don't think that's what she said. I don't think she said she never contacted MTEAM. But by factual standards, I agree this lakorn is considered a rumor even if there may have been real plans for it before.

YaMaMiKi said:
I Found The Post
Can Someone Translate It Please

This is what K'Da said:

"Lakorn Thai is not producing Game Ruk Kol Saneha na ka. But I hope to have the opportunity to work with Nong Nong in the future."

I am sorry, MTEAMers. First "Mun" and now this. Plans change and shit happens to MTEAM. We've had too many cases... 3NNT, 4+1 Super Star Concert, Nuea Mek 2, Ton Ruk Rim Rua, Mun, and now this. So many missed opportunities I don't want to count anymore. M&M Family did promise MTEAM will come back soon but I guess "soon" is at best "two years later..."

Just remember this. MM_PANTIP consists of FC members who tends to know what's up. In fact, it is the FC members who should know what's up when compared to outsiders. They were one of the first group to reveal that NM2 will end early because of politics while many non-FC members did not believe them until we saw what happened. ChalidaClub was the very first FC who revealed that NM2 will end early and they were persecuted for a while. But even if the insiders and FCs know the original plans...like we all know too well... Plans change and shit happens to MTEAM all the time. I am only showing this little reminder for those who dare to hope. But of course, I won't encourage it if you're afraid of another disappointment. No one can make a full guarantee after all especially when it comes to these rascals who always had such poor luck.

My first and maybe last post in this thread.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Didnt Someone Say That Mark Confirmed This
If Lakorn Thai Is going To Produce This Then I Hope Another Production  Does

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mintwix said:
I don't think that's what she said. I don't think she said she never contacted MTEAM. But by factual standards, I agree this lakorn is considered a rumor even if there may have been real plans for it before.

This is what K'Da said:

"Lakorn Thai is not producing Game Ruk Kol Saneha na ka. But I hope to have the opportunity to work with Nong Nong in the future."

I am sorry, MTEAMers. First "Mun" and now this. Plans change and shit happens to MTEAM. We've had too many cases... 3NNT, 4+1 Super Star Concert, Nuea Mek 2, Ton Ruk Rim Rua, Mun, and now this. So many missed opportunities I don't want to count anymore. M&M Family did promise MTEAM will come back soon but I guess "soon" is at best "two years later..."

Just remember this. MM_PANTIP consists of FC members who tends to know what's up. In fact, it is the FC members who should know what's up when compared to outsiders. They were one of the first group to reveal that NM2 will end early because of politics while many non-FC members did not believe them until we saw what happened. ChalidaClub was the very first FC who revealed that NM2 will end early and they were persecuted for a while. But even if the insiders and FCs know the original plans...like we all know too well... Plans change and shit happens to MTEAM all the time. I am only showing this little reminder for those who dare to hope. But of course, I won't encourage it if you're afraid of another disappointment.

My first and maybe last post in this thread.
so game ruk kol sanaeha is cancel or still on show, what the hell is going on with Mteam planet  :girlmad:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
What?! This too?! I am totally mad now, I was hoping for mteam, and now nothing, this is even worse then NM2 cancellation! No!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yes she is not producing this lakorn but she did say she was hoping to work with "Nong, nong" in the future. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just too lazy to read the whole comment so just read the translation from mintwix. If she said she hopes to have an opportunity to work with MTeam, then maybe they will have a future lakorn with her producing. Eh. Not surprised about this. I knew shit was going to turn anyway. But if P'Da isn't producing this then can another producer make this movie and cast mteam or another good pairing? Well..... Life is full of ups and downs, especially for mteam.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I didn't accuse anyone of not being able to read Thai but for those who know me well all know I have deep passion against misconceptions, distorted truths and rumors. So I just wanted to give a full translation instead of adding supplemental or personal interpretation. Reminds me of that phone game where people relay messages and the first and last calls are always different even though people were supposed to pass on the same message. Little details can make a big difference in how people give and receive messages.

I also read someone said Mark confirmed himself in this lakorn. He never did. Please be careful what you share. I know I'm not the only one who can read Thai around here but it seems not many people are careful and responsible about their words. This happened too many times already.

Once again, I am sorry MTEAMers. I hope your little hearts aren't too shattered. Copy + Paste. This is what K'Da wrote:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
One more thing to add. I was reading Willam Shakespeare's quotes and I found this most interesting to most haters.
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.”
-Willam Shakespeare
And also:
 "Sometimes I just don't know, why the haters won't leave us alone."
-Narkti Warawat
Made that rhyme myself. I don't know if it's taken though. But if it is then cr to original owner if not, credit to me.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
M&M fans shouldnt be too stunned by this news because even Mark and Mint never "officially" confirmed this in the beginning.  The source that stated that they might possibly have this lakron was a small piece of article from Thaireth in the beginning.  Nothing was ever officially confirmed in the beginning.

I am not surprised because I believe Mark has great success coming his way! Same goes to Mint!

I would rather see them successfully elsewhere then holding back hopes for loyal M&M fans.

Im use to just seeing Mark and Mint separately now!!! They are more commercially successful that way! :D

su su Mark Prin, my love! :kiss2:  :kiss2:

su su Chalida! You got great opportunities coming your way girl!!! :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mintwix said:
I didn't accuse anyone of not being able to read Thai but for those who know me well all know I have deep passion against misconceptions and rumors. So I just wanted to give a full translation instead of adding supplemental or personal interpretation. Reminds me of that phone game where people relay messages and the first and last call are always different even though people were supposed the pass on the same message. Little details can make a big difference in how people give and receive messages.

I also read someone said Mark confirmed himself in this lakorn. He never did. Please be careful what you share. I know I'm not the only one who can read Thai around here but it seems not many people are careful and responsible about their words. This happened too many times already.

Once again, I am sorry MTEAMers. I hope your little hearts aren't too shattered. Copy + Paste. This is what K'Da wrote:

yes i know you Minty your a great helper oh btw Minty are you Thai yourself?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Alice

Just know that I am human. 5555 Other traits are not so important. I'm even flattered some have confused my gender before.

@DaisyDukes*

It was from Komchadleuk. I also disagree just because "commercial success" depends on their management too.

narkrakdin24^^ said:
One more thing to add. I was reading Willam Shakespeare's quotes and I found this most interesting to most haters.
“Love
me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in
your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.”
-Willam Shakespeare
And also:
 "Sometimes I just don't know, why the haters won't leave us alone."
-Narkti Warawat
Made that rhyme myself. I don't know if it's taken though. But if it is then cr to original owner if not, credit to me.

Love and Hate are both such very strong emotions. It's rather flattering to be the target of so much emotional investment.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
M&M fans shouldnt be too stunned by this news because even Mark and Mint never "officially" confirmed this in the beginning.  The source that stated that they might possibly have this lakron was a small piece of article from Thaireth in the beginning.  Nothing was ever officially confirmed in the beginning.

I am not surprised because I believe Mark has great success coming his way! Same goes to Mint!

I would rather see them successfully elsewhere then holding back hopes for loyal M&M fans.

Im use to just seeing Mark and Mint separately now!!! They are more commercially successful that way! :D

su su Mark Prin, my love! :kiss2:  :kiss2:

su su Chalida! You got great opportunities coming your way girl!!! :dance1:
i love what you wrote there, good luck Mteamers Shippers never give up Su Su chern gun ka  :cheer:  :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mintwix said:
@Alice

Just know that I am human. 5555 Other traits are not so important. I'm even flattered some have confused my gender before.

@DaisyDukes*

It was from Komchadleuk.

Love and Hate are both such very strong emotions. It's rather flattering to be the target of so much emotional investment.
Absolutely na ka pern  :highfive:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol yupp. P' Sao ka, do we have an understanding of this quote by Willam Shakespeare?
"In time we hate which we often fear."
-Willam Shakespeare
Or in this case, "In time they hate, they often fear."
Sometimes we hate stuff because we fear them (or the reality/truth).
Erm..... I'm not actually upset or sad about this bit I am disappointed a tiny bit that MTeam won't get that romance/slap/revenge lakorn.
Oh well. Better luck next time.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol yupp. P' Sao ka, do we have an understanding of this quote by Willam Shakespeare?
"In time we hate which we often fear."
-Willam Shakespeare
Or in this case, "In time they hate, they often fear."
Sometimes we hate stuff because we fear them (or the reality/truth).
Erm..... I'm not actually upset or sad about this bit I am disappointed a tiny bit that MTeam won't get that romance/slap/revenge lakorn.
Oh well. Better luck next time.

Nong Nati, the point you're making is exactly something Jimieyoushie has told me before just phrased differently. She would be happy to be here and chat with you, I know it. :)