[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mint is the n'rai and she's Yaya's adopted sister but that won't be revealed until later
i don think Mint N she's n'rai but look more to a 2nd's later through out the story
she will find out Saichon just playing a trick on her cos he have to for his revenge

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I consider her as the n'rai but to each and their own. I think someone mentioned on this thread that Mint's portrayal of Chompooprae won't be as bad as in the novel. We'll see

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I consider her as the n'rai but to each and their own. I think someone mentioned on this thread that Mint's portrayal of Chompooprae won't be as bad as in the novel. We'll see
i think she isn't as bad like Reiya dok som see thong from the preview she had a happy ending with Pope and kissing her sister nangfah cheek

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chompoo Prae is "maya" from what I see of the Wic 3 show. She pretends to fall off the boat so Nadech can save her. Mint herself said that the character slowly turns bad. The Wic 3 preview was good, especially the part where Yaya is in the red dress and Nadech is in a tuxedo and he swings her. So romantic!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think that red dress/tux part is their taping for Seven Seas, but we will see. I will enjoy all their moment together no matter.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love love love episode 2...nangfah is just so cute...the whole time I was just laughing my butt off and I love it when she put the red lipstick on him and how all the villager were laughing at him and he did not even know...lol..it so cute! Gosh seriously they both make me laugh throughout episode 2...can't wait to see episode 3 now!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Going out tonight and thinking about GRGR.
Tell me about it! I would day dream about grgr and laugh to myself at work, and my coworker would think I'm crazy or something, but hey it's ok to do that...lol...I could day dream about them everyday...hehehe!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Okay so im done watching Episode 1 & 2....Loving it. This lakorn was good and funny, im like laughing my butt off. hahahahahahahahaha....

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Pope needs a hair cut on the top, seem like long.
Nadech and Yaya reminded me of Num & Kob as a super couple because they're young and have so much chemistry with each other. I really enjoyed every scenes in epi.2. can't wait to see tomorrow.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Tell me about it! I would day dream about grgr and laugh to myself at work, and my coworker would think I'm crazy or something, but hey it's ok to do that...lol...I could day dream about them everyday...hehehe!!!
lol... I do that this whole week that all I do and this voice is in my head " NANGFAH RUK SAICHON NA... RUK MAK MAK MAK MAK TEE SOOT" N THE ESKIMO KISS SCENE

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.2 was so funny&cute...Saichon&Nangfah always so cute!!! Yadech play so naturally cute together...love the forehead&nose bump promises between them so cute! which is another cute bond show between them..they are so cute together don't want to see them being mean to eachother when the city parts, don't know if i can take it haha but still want to see city parts...will be another feelings, fuel between them should be interesting.. can't wait for Ep.3..love Saichon&Nangfah...

saki

sarNie Adult
Just saw the first episode. Aww, they are pretty cute together. :D And that beach! So nice, really perfect to go for a vacation in.

I'm actually excited for the city parts...because I'm real curious to see if they can pull it off. Yaya and Nadech always play the cute, sweet couple, so it would be interesting to see them fight for a little with all the intense parts and mean!Saichon. I just hope I won't see too much of Mint's character with Saichon - I don't think I want that, although I know he only does it to get revenge or something.