[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I was really looking forward to the city scene but after this today's ep I am conflicted !

ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERY SCENE IN THE ISLAND SCENE

Pretty much saying, their sweetness is just OVERWHELMING. I love how Nangfah would want to follow Saichon whenever he goes. I love how Saichon would scold her for her mischievous behaviors but he always cares for her and eventually loves her.

So many cute moments in ep 2. Yeah I love the "promise pressing foreheads" too. That is just lovely.

Nangfa is just too cute! And Saichon is just to sweet. It makes me hesitating to watch the city scene, knowing that Charles isn't Saichon anymore makes me feel uneasy!

I know that Fahlada will be sweet and lovely as well but Charles will be just ......

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kiz, Taemin's face is exactly like mine when I think of the city scenes lol. It's so sad to think that there will only two weekends of island scenes and then we will all be crying oceans for Charles and Fahlada. No more Tee Ruk and Talay See Dum, only the said Can We Go Back to the Way We Were?
:cry1: :crush:

holy shucks, Prae and Mor came so close to finding Fah. Idk, they are giving Prae the impression of being such a devoted sister, I wonder if I'll end up feeling sorry for her for falling in love with Charles. Honestly, I don't want Saichon to be the only evil one, I want someone else to blame also lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

F3 Fan Facebook

love this part : Nangfah playing around with red lipstick and she accident put it on
Saichon lip :coverlaf:

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Hales i adore your banner signature alot ka :wub: :wub:
@Alice thx ja.
'm just catching up on episode 2 right now. Not moving anywhere cuz I got my snacks and drinks next to me hehe. Nang Fah is just a mischievous little girl isn't she? SO CUTE

I tried going on Yadech forum but keep getting connection error , but fine when I go on it with my iphone :scratchhead2:

Anyone else with that problem?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice thx ja.
'm just catching up on episode 2 right now. Not moving anywhere cuz I got my snacks and drinks next to me hehe. Nang Fah is just a mischievous little girl isn't she? SO CUTE

I tried going on Yadech forum but keep getting connection error , but fine when I go on it with my iphone :scratchhead2:

Anyone else with that problem?
i don know cos i haven't been on it lately i had on my iphone too but since its small so
i go 4 my pc its huger and clearer cos my eye sight isn't that good i wore glasses all
the times
yeah love episode 2 can't wait for more of Nangfah and Saichon

hales

sarNie Hatchling
i don know cos i haven't been on it lately i had on my iphone too but since its small so
i go 4 my pc its huger and clearer cos my eye sight isn't that good i wore glasses all
the times
yeah love episode 2 can't wait for more of Nangfah and Saichon
@ Alice, I see. I think it's my safari browser.

Ep. 2 is really good, I love it so far. Hopefully Ep. 3 is double today's sweetness. Thank god it airs three eps. a week lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@ Alice, I see. I think it's my safari browser.

Ep. 2 is really good, I love it so far. Hopefully Ep. 3 is double today's sweetness. Thank god it airs three eps. a week lol
yeah that safari is getting crap i use google chrome on my pc but iphone doesn't have
app connected yeah we get 3 epi a week

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think GRGR is the best lakorn right, worth waiting for. YADECH is so cute. Every epi I watched, I always blushing and laughing. Im glad it 3 epi a week and not 2. Cant wait for tomorrow epi. Looking forward the kissing scene between Saichon and Nangfa!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult

Every precious moment ............ oh wait ........ not the last one !!!!

made by me

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Prisna, it is the best lakorn so far! And we've only seen two eps. :clap: This lakorn has everything from sweet love to revenge drama

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kizzy, Oh how you spoil us! I love all of the gifs!

I can't wait until we can see the beautiful reunion and love and Saichon spinning with his red clad Fah!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
how is lakorn? May I say AWESOME :dance1:

LOL Ok to be honest, so good so far, the first two eps were cute, funny, lovely, adorable :)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Taeroy is also funny in here. jack is really good at playing a funny role. I love it when him and Saichon fight. I can tell that Saichon is starting to like Nangfah. I'm so in love the island scenes >.<