[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, Pear is a brainless nang'rai in here, so it suits her that she's the over reacting type that flare up her eyes when she's trying to look intimidating versus Matt who is a hidden nang'rai with brains who makes Pear look like a basic biatch. Lol

I like Pear, though. She cries so well and her emotional scenes are pretty good.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Oh, dude, I fell asleep. I'm too tired. Lol
But dang, Matt looks good though. Boy seems so bland. His eyes were blank when his mom was yelling at him for causing trouble to Narun and then she threw in some personal insults. Boy should have had sadder eyes. Lol
You know the girl who plays as the sister? Look Yee? She's pretty and reminds me of Poy. Lol I still remember her from Mark and Bella's lakorn. She was good in there especially her ending. I even teared up with her. Haha. It's nice to see her in here but with another jerk? Awww. I like Pear especially from that lakorn of Mark and Bella as the backstabbing friend. Lol Pear had chemistry with Nutt, man. Haha.
I like Pear as rai, don't really see the over acting though. I thought she was good in Bella and Mark's lakorn.

I agree about Boy, the character isn't in his eyes and that is why I said I'm not feeling his character yet. I'll give him the benefit and say maybe because he didn't have time to prepare for this lakorn. He was good in the dragon series with Janie. Like I said before, it was his best performance. He needs to lose weight though.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
First time seeing Pear, sometimes her eyes were too big, can't stand her screaming, but whatevs, love seeing her get dumbdown by Matt. Okay yep Matt, every scene, on point, she is the strongest actress of this generation, especially from CH3. Lol her little eyebrow lift and then the tripping. Just the dialogues are good, especially between Matt and Pear at the spa. Dang it it's only airing two days a week, so used to Matt's lakorns airing on the weekends, lol. So Matt is just slaying everyone. Kinda sad though since at first she was like let karma catch up,but she had to take matters into her own hands after her dad's attempt suicide, loved it that they showed that so the viewers would sympathize with her for her raeng actions. Anyways can't wait for more even though I'm so behind on other lakorns.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I watched up to part 2 of episode 1.. I had my mom help translate it. All I can say is I barely paid attention to Boy because I was too focused on Matt. LOL!

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Forgot to mention that my mom was like "what? Boy is a cop again?" (In reference to Nang Rai Tee Rak with Kimmy) and I laughed. I told her it's a different Lakorn.... But she said "so why does he look and act exactly the same?"

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope Pear doesn't scream every episodes. Pity if she does lol. When she doesn't expand her eyes or open her mouth she's a pretty sweet girl. Some people have rai like features about them, Pear is just not one of them.

Can't wait till next episode cause Matt's going to get worse before she gets better :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gloriawongpuapan said:
Forgot to mention that my mom was like "what? Boy is a cop again?" (In reference to Nang Rai Tee Rak with Kimmy) and I laughed. I told her it's a different Lakorn.... But she said "so why does he look and act exactly the same?"
He's lacking in this episode. But maybe a lot better once he interact with Matt more. So far, his eyes are not expressive. It's bland and just there not so much into the scenes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I like Pear as rai, don't really see the over acting though. I thought she was good in Bella and Mark's lakorn.

I agree about Boy, the character isn't in his eyes and that is why I said I'm not feeling his character yet. I'll give him the benefit and say maybe because he didn't have time to prepare for this lakorn. He was good in the dragon series with Janie. Like I said before, it was his best performance. He needs to lose weight though.
Yeah, so far, everyone is doing a good job except for Boy. Pear is playing her role well, too. I see Pear's eyes expand in size but that's how she's supposed to be, an expressive, straight out nang'rai who can only resolve issues with her hands. We can't expect her to be the calm and deep cold nang'rai like Matt who uses her eyes in a very subtle way. I was sort of referring to ByeBye's post about Pear's big eyes when she comes into a scene with Matt. Pear and Matt are not Anne and Tanya. They don't come eye to eye. Pear is just a pawn in Matt's game and I like it that Pear is expressive like all basic nang'rais. It gives volume to Matt. Whether they meant it to
be that way or not, I think Pear isn't over reacting either. It may seem like she is with the eyes, but that's a typical nang'rai who has no brains.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
The same girl who played in the original of Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart. She's such a raeng actress. Her name is Janjira Jujang. 
Yep Janjira was in both revenge lakorns you mentioned. She did wonderful in those dramas, but I just didn't like her crazy hair though. Lol. She have beautiful sharp eyes. Janjira was also in that lakorn with Matt and Tye. She played as one of Matt's teacher

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I watched the scenes with Pear and Matt at the party...I seriously could not take my eyes from Pear's eyes lol. She at one point almost had crossed eyes. My eyes were following hers the whole time. But she's a pretty girl though...she's one of those rais that you want to shake her to calm down...so you can give her a hug.

I think Boy will be better or hoping he will. He will play it off better once Matt is calm and falls in love. Right now, Matt is too strong of a character and him more like sitting back and not quite to her equal just yet. The sweetness will change Matt so that might help Boy.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awwwww my poor Boy. Not too many people like you in this one yet, but to me I still find you are good enough for me to enjoy, and hope to see you more and more impressive when you interact w/Matt later in the next episodesssss...

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will not do gifs or reviews here like I did for NRTR.
But I cant resist this  :yes:
So close  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

Awwww Booooooyyyyyy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:
He looks better than NRTR   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awww super cute, Step. I'm so in love with your gifs. He looks nice and clean in this one. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I still missed you and PEACE's gifs at NRTR. You two made me fall in love with KIMBO.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Miss NRTR thread -_-   :spin: Peace and I will do it again in pcknmcpw. Waiting for it :heart: Thank you :)
DaoRisa said:
Awww super cute, Step. I'm so in love with your gifs. He looks nice and clean in this one. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I still missed you and PEACE's gifs at NRTR. You two made me fall in love with KIMBO.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
When I watched the scenes with Pear and Matt at the party...I seriously could not take my eyes from Pear's eyes lol. She at one point almost had crossed eyes. My eyes were following hers the whole time. But she's a pretty girl though...she's one of those rais that you want to shake her to calm down...so you can give her a hug.

I think Boy will be better or hoping he will. He will play it off better once Matt is calm and falls in love. Right now, Matt is too strong of a character and him more like sitting back and not quite to her equal just yet. The sweetness will change Matt so that might help Boy.
Boy can't be reang yet cus he doesn't know Matt's intention. I'm not looking for his reangness in epi 1. I'm looking for his character connecting with hers and with others, I don't see it yet. Boy seems to be a lost sheep, it's like he's clueless on what he's doing. Could be that he was thrown in so it will take some time for him to get into his character. What I'm looking for was how he was in the dragon series, his best performance. Then again he was prepared for that one, it was HIS lakorn, his role. Plus I can't stop seeing how bloated his face is  :no: . He looks so much better and slimmer with his beard lol. 

As for Pear, Ok I see what you mean about the eye bulging. She was like that in Bella and Mark's lakorn too, I got used to it lol. I think with a little bit more experience and lakorns in her portfolio, she'll be one good nang'rai.