[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: How did we jumped on to Tik? We changed subject so fast. What lead to Tik and his relationship?

It is a good think Aom didn't feel pressure about dating as the "it" couple back then. Nowadays, the couple would have been all over the face faking everything just to please the fans. I like fans back then they were levelheaded because they let the stars be what they want to be...now is like...she dates him...he dates her...and if the popular ones happened to be in a lakorn with someone else they get all threaten by the other person lol.

I think lakorns now has too many young fans that kind of live in a bubble where it's about a couple and everything about a couple. Down the road barely any of the couples they shipped get together. Sigh...reality sucks sometimes...OK I am so off topic again :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you guys are off topic Fai Lang Fai is a very interesting why jumping to Tik, it has nothing related to this lakorn 
btw Rome will be in NangTad 2015 this will be his next remaking starring as Tan Jao Khun i think 2015 will be a Rome's year 
since 2014 nothing much about him but to me as his huge fans his popular 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh Alice....

Don't take it too seriously...no one stays on topic in a lakorn thread. Actually, I think it's impossible to do so. People like to have conversation and usually things mentioned and we take it from there. I for one, find it funny...because no matter what we talk about eventually it'll return back to the lakorn.

Right now, the lakorn hasn't even started filming yet so we are discussing things as it pops to mind. It is harmless and doing the lakorn thread a favor cause we are bumping it :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Oh Alice....

Don't take it too seriously...no one stays on topic in a lakorn thread. Actually, I think it's impossible to do so. People like to have conversation and usually things mentioned and we take it from there. I for one, find it funny...because no matter what we talk about eventually it'll return back to the lakorn.

Right now, the lakorn hasn't even started filming yet so we are discussing things as it pops to mind. It is harmless and doing the lakorn thread a favor cause we are bumping it :heart:
I'm not annoyed but i just find it funny as well, i think makerJ is preparing or maybe they have the opening ceremony first but this company usually do shooting at the start opening ceremony start the latest

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You should go watch an old interview with the two of them. The hosts were picking on Tik for still wearing his ring from Leurd Kattiya because he was so into his character after they were done filming. It was more because he was infatuated with the idea of being with Aom. Lol. 
Awe. I miss LK. I'm gonna go watch it now. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
lol...did you see the way he was talking about Rita? I didn't think he was joking but rather truthful. Nothing wrong with being straightforward but when he is just gushing whenever it's like...yeah lol
Haha. He should cool a bit then huh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I had to stop and think about how we got to Tik. LOL. We went from Kwan and Tui to Aom to Tik. Haha. 
Um...I thought I was in MSRFS thread. Haha. I read Alice's comment regarding Rome and was like why are we talking about Rome? ...then I looked at the title...FLF. haha. I'm lost.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am in and out of this thread and Kwan's lakorn I get confused myself. I don't think I want to see Rome too skinny. He looked kind of sick...thinking twice about it, I rather see him a bit chubby and healthy looking.

Watching their old lakorn...the part where Matt was trying to get Rome to kiss her was funny. She was pretending to fall all over him in every position she could think of but never got the kiss lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I am in and out of this thread and Kwan's lakorn I get confused myself. I don't think I want to see Rome too skinny. He looked kind of sick...thinking twice about it, I rather see him a bit chubby and healthy looking.

Watching their old lakorn...the part where Matt was trying to get Rome to kiss her was funny. She was pretending to fall all over him in every position she could think of but never got the kiss lol
Haha. I wasn't even sure how we came about talking about Tui then Aom then Tik, Haha so I backtracked to see where our current topic started.

I like Rome muscular and slim. I like his look in KKKJ. He looked very good. His face is chubby and worn out, but his body is getting slim and muscular again, so I guess that's okay. Hehe.

I haven't gotten the chance to finish their lakorn yet. I really want to though. Haha. It's a pretty silly lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like their old lakorn cause it was such a silly lakorn from beginning to end. They kept true with that part. I love the part where Rome just break out into a song for no reason lol. The way he lip sync was funny.

The way Rome looks at Matt is just comical cause she's weird. She can talk normal and then all of a sudden she'll yelled for the stupidest thing lol. Like when she wiped his face and it was so dirty she yelled like someone was about to kill her hahahha

*watching the old version of Roy Marn...missed Bee Bandit, even if he's not the greatest actor he got one of the most gorgeous eyes. And in that lakorn I could not stop staring at his eyes whenever he's onscreen.*

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. I wasn't even sure how we came about talking about Tui then Aom then Tik, Haha so I backtracked to see where our current topic started.

I like Rome muscular and slim. I like his look in KKKJ. He looked very good. His face is chubby and worn out, but his body is getting slim and muscular again, so I guess that's okay. Hehe.

I haven't gotten the chance to finish their lakorn yet. I really want to though. Haha. It's a pretty silly lakorn.
Haha... Ya are so off topic. I think the two Lakorns are remakes of Jentra's lakorn(not sure if I spelled the actress name in the first remake right) and both have a revenge\rscene, that's why ya getting confuse w the two lakorn. Lolz

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Rome needs to have a little meat on him cause in this lakorn he's going to be lifting..pulling...shoving Matt around a lot and the way he looks now Matt could knock him out cold.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Rome needs to have a little meat on him cause in this lakorn he's going to be lifting..pulling...shoving Matt around a lot and the way he looks now Matt could knock him out cold.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is such a different environment from their last lakorn which was a comedy. So if anything, I'll always have their other lakorn to fill the empty void in my heart if there's a sad ending. I can't wait to see angry Rome!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Same here Mahalo...Their last lakorn with certain scenes I still LOL...I don't think I can get a friendship as sweet as theirs in that lakorn. I didn't watch any of Rome's lakorns with Araya so I don't get to see much of an angry Rome but with this he's going to be very....very angry at N'ek that is why there's going to be a R scene :popcorn:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:

yes Rome been having up and down days his been sick and been taking a few sleeping peels he tried to manage his resting and working, he lost weight cos of working too hard 
btw u should watch Khun Samee kamalor Tee Ruk  his 2nd lakorn with Chompoo they are so cute i love them eversince they first meet in mia taeng, KSKTR Rome his Chompoo fake husband its a romantic comedy relaxing 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am not a big fan of Chomp...I think she is absolutely fabulous as a rai but as N'ek she comes across too b*itchy for me. I can watch maybe about 2 episodes of Chomp and that's about it.  She is a pretty girl but something about her is very hard edge or just too arrogant for  me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
reading from Romepatchata_fanclub IG and FB that shooting is coming soon 
can't wait to see Matt the slapper and fierce cranky Rome