[Ch3] Dung Phrom Likit (TV Scene)

Discussion in '2018' started by Sukialen, Nov 24, 2014.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

No

They should scratch this lakorn or put it somewhere no one will see. This was preDin/Ritchie so Bomb's acting was probably still horrible and the nangek' s acting aren't that far behind him either :pancarta:

2. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

But Bomb role look similar to what he is in Khunchai serie. So should be fine. I almost forgot this but the trailer interest me so I came back to the thread. I am jusy confused if or when they will air this one

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I just saw the trailer. Dang they got some lord of the rings taweepope theme going there.

xdanavelvetx and HNA0 like this.
  4. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

This actually looks good... the leads tho ... and another time hop storyline. Ch7 also on the train with sean and pim's lakorn in the same lot hahaha

xdanavelvetx, momolove and HNA0 like this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They finished this lakorn a long time ago, I don’t think it’s going to air.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  6. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

It's in the next lot

S.J.M likes this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Really super happy for them.

8. Chario mintmario

i've been waiting for this to air long time ago...

S.J.M likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

With all the disappointing lakorns out right now I mean why not. Who knows, this might be the best lakorn of the summer for me :pancarta:

S.J.M likes this.
  10. Chario mintmario

Someone posted on twitter that this lakorn is probably on air after Nak Soo Tevada (Punjan and Prang lakorn)...this is an evening slot. Not sure if it is true or not. Please don't take it seriously.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  11. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

So I am a few minutes in...and there is a vet old booked titled “Dang Prom Likit Ruk” written by a person name Karakade, written from personal experience/base on her story... do you guys remember in BPS, how she was always noting things down... this sounds too familiar.

So I can’t hekp but think... did the write of this lakorn read BPS and decided to make their own sequel? Haha. Man I miss BPS.

xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  12. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

OST

xdanavelvetx and HNA0 like this.
  13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

upload_2018-8-28_14-17-54.png
    cr:popeklinkpantip ig
    The rating is so much better than most ch3 prime lakorn which is 1.9, its going against a very popular evening lakorn on ch7.

SuzieJ and xdanavelvetx like this.
  14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol I was just gonna say that it's pretty sad when Bomb and Ice's lakorn does better than James Ma's. This was pre Ritchie days too when Bomb's acting was still horrible and when Ice was still made nangek. Lol.

DaoRisa, rae and S.J.M like this.