[Ch3] Dung Phrom Likit (TV Scene)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No

They should scratch this lakorn or put it somewhere no one will see. This was preDin/Ritchie so Bomb's acting was probably still horrible and the nangek' s acting aren't that far behind him either :pancarta:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
But Bomb role look similar to what he is in Khunchai serie. So should be fine. I almost forgot this but the trailer interest me so I came back to the thread. I am jusy confused if or when they will air this one

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
With all the disappointing lakorns out right now I mean why not. Who knows, this might be the best lakorn of the summer for me :pancarta:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Someone posted on twitter that this lakorn is probably on air after Nak Soo Tevada (Punjan and Prang lakorn)...this is an evening slot. Not sure if it is true or not. Please don't take it seriously.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
So I am a few minutes in...and there is a vet old booked titled “Dang Prom Likit Ruk” written by a person name Karakade, written from personal experience/base on her story... do you guys remember in BPS, how she was always noting things down... this sounds too familiar.

So I can’t hekp but think... did the write of this lakorn read BPS and decided to make their own sequel? Haha. Man I miss BPS.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Weird seeing many of the actors from Petch Klang Fai presented in this lakorn. Also interesting that Aom and the actress that played Than Ying Lek had a 180 personality switch here lmao