[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

P

PrincessKarina

Hello everyone! I’m a huge fan of Mew! She’s so adorable! She’s rising with talent and maturity in the industry! I’m neutral with Tik. But dang the veteran actor is aging gracefully though! I think they somewhat matched! But yes it would be nice to see Mew acting alongside younger actors her age! Lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I hope they’ll wrap up soon by early April l, do wanna see this already! I hope Mew puts more effort and energy into the acting though

I went back to watch Tam Rak Kuenjai with Nadech and omg Mew and Nadech had crazy chemistry! Holy!! I think people must have overlooked their chemistry cuz Mew is seriously one of Nadechs best female costars. I couldn’t help but blush when he keeps patting her on the shoulder and starring at her like he’s in love like a puppy. Plus, I swear, I have never seen Nadech moves his hand back and forth around another actress so much. Literally, there are so many scenes where he’ll rub Mew back and forth on the arms, shoulder, back... I’m like blushing for them lol plus Mews make up is so pretty in there! When she was still the Koonoo, her outfits are so perfect, always dressed in lacy romper and lacy dresses! She looks stunning in there! But I’ll admit, her acting is mediocre and not on point with Nadech. Nadech to my surprise actually exudes more emotion and love stars to Mew than Mew herself haha just so cute!

I think Nadech and Mew would make a cute comeback with a romantic drama with angsty! I’ll wait for their reunion soon!

P

PrincessKarina

I hope they’ll wrap up soon by early April l, do wanna see this already! I hope Mew puts more effort and energy into the acting though

I went back to watch Tam Rak Kuenjai with Nadech and omg Mew and Nadech had crazy chemistry! Holy!! I think people must have overlooked their chemistry cuz Mew is seriously one of Nadechs best female costars. I couldn’t help but blush when he keeps patting her on the shoulder and starring at her like he’s in love like a puppy. Plus, I swear, I have never seen Nadech moves his hand back and forth around another actress so much. Literally, there are so many scenes where he’ll rub Mew back and forth on the arms, shoulder, back... I’m like blushing for them lol plus Mews make up is so pretty in there! When she was still the Koonoo, her outfits are so perfect, always dressed in lacy romper and lacy dresses! She looks stunning in there! But I’ll admit, her acting is mediocre and not on point with Nadech. Nadech to my surprise actually exudes more emotion and love stars to Mew than Mew herself haha just so cute!

I think Nadech and Mew would make a cute comeback with a romantic drama with angsty! I’ll wait for their reunion soon!
Lol girl what an essay! Hmm I was ok with Mew and Nadech’s lakorn. I meant they won a couples award or such? Yes I agree they were physically compatible! Nadech is short sorry to say so Mew matches him well! Mew did okay in that lakorn but yes Nadech’s character was so in love with her and it was obvious with all his actions like you mentioned! But I have to say Tik and Mew looks good too! For a veteran starring opposite someone whose 13 years younger than him I think they are physically compatible! Mew doesn’t look old but Tik is still looking very decent! I will say it again I think Tik, Ken T, Andrew and Krit are aging gracefully for their age! They could be worse looking! ;)

xodxo

For sure Tik is aging backward haha he really looks fine and yes, Mew’s actually one of those actresses that can have that youthful or mature look with the actor. I agree, she matches Tik, a veteran actor really well. They were absolutely cute in their first Lakorn but the plot was kind of useless lol but Tik was so touchy with Mew in there too LOL, he loves holding her, going behind her to hug her hahahaha very tempting hahaha

But mew sometimes looks like she doesn’t assert herself fully to the p’ek... like sometimes I feel like she can be more overtly touchy with the guy but she doesn’t .. and that’s lacking in the chemistry department when both are so physically compatible!

I think about this Lakorn, I’m more excited about Moontana, she’s more evil with good intentions to revenge p’ek and his relatives. Vorada is just the push over and weak girl, not too happy about that but it’s a short lived character in the novel so it’s good! I def cant wait to see how Tik will look in here, I know in the beginning they dress him and Mew so nice, but the later wardrobe were kind of funky and not as impressive! Plus, I’m still unexcited Mew puts on a little too much weight lol so I already know she’s going to come out looking s little bloated in here lol ahahaha that’s already a concern of mine! Lol XD

Ps yes, when I write about things l I’m more passionate about, I tend to go overboard with an esssy length type of comment hahaha :D

P

PrincessKarina

For sure Tik is aging backward haha he really looks fine and yes, Mew’s actually one of those actresses that can have that youthful or mature look with the actor. I agree, she matches Tik, a veteran actor really well. They were absolutely cute in their first Lakorn but the plot was kind of useless lol but Tik was so touchy with Mew in there too LOL, he loves holding her, going behind her to hug her hahahaha very tempting hahaha

But mew sometimes looks like she doesn’t assert herself fully to the p’ek... like sometimes I feel like she can be more overtly touchy with the guy but she doesn’t .. and that’s lacking in the chemistry department when both are so physically compatible!

I think about this Lakorn, I’m more excited about Moontana, she’s more evil with good intentions to revenge p’ek and his relatives. Vorada is just the push over and weak girl, not too happy about that but it’s a short lived character in the novel so it’s good! I def cant wait to see how Tik will look in here, I know in the beginning they dress him and Mew so nice, but the later wardrobe were kind of funky and not as impressive! Plus, I’m still unexcited Mew puts on a little too much weight lol so I already know she’s going to come out looking s little bloated in here lol ahahaha that’s already a concern of mine! Lol XD

Ps yes, when I write about things l I’m more passionate about, I tend to go overboard with an esssy length type of comment hahaha :D
Lol girl you still talking about Mew gaining a few lbs! Actually I can clearly see she put on some lbs and that kind of make her look older too! I guess it goes both ways! But either way we still love her! And cannot wait for that break through role/lakorn! I agree she needs to challenge herself some more!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, the thing with Mew is she doesn't let herself go with her pra'ekz. She's too prim and proper. She reminds me of Aff. They hold back a lot.

And Mew gained weight? I hardly noticed. Haha.

xodxo

Lol girl you still talking about Mew gaining a few lbs! Actually I can clearly see she put on some lbs and that kind of make her look older too! I guess it goes both ways! But either way we still love her! And cannot wait for that break through role/lakorn! I agree she needs to challenge herself some more!
I just want her coming out a little more perfect and not too bloated LOL

Yeah, the thing with Mew is she doesn't let herself go with her pra'ekz. She's too prim and proper. She reminds me of Aff. They hold back a lot.

And Mew gained weight? I hardly noticed. Haha.
Ooo, I barely watched Aff but Mew is more daring than Aff lol she’ll let the guy make the move and kiss her, but she doesn’t react the same back lol Tik has kissed her, chakrit has kissed her so much in sai See plerng, let’s see who else.. she and Nadech peck on the cheeks lol but Mew doesn’t assert back and sometimes I want her more touchy and assertive LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just want her coming out a little more perfect and not too bloated LOL

Ooo, I barely watched Aff but Mew is more daring than Aff lol she’ll let the guy make the move and kiss her, but she doesn’t react the same back lol Tik has kissed her, chakrit has kissed her so much in sai See plerng, let’s see who else.. she and Nadech peck on the cheeks lol but Mew doesn’t assert back and sometimes I want her more touchy and assertive LOL
Yeah. I like her, but she's just cute. Haha. I would love to see her in more daring roles.

xodxo

Yeah. I like her, but she's just cute. Haha. I would love to see her in more daring roles.
She’s adorable, but can be emphasized into a more sexy and mature look! But YES, we need a strong character from her!!! STRONG! :D not the crazy, mentally handicapped n’ek type who blame p’ek for everything, but the STRONG n’ek who fights n’rai and slap people around! Lol :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She’s adorable, but can be emphasized onto a more sexy and mature look! But YES, we need a strong character from her!!! STRONG! :D not the crazy, mentally handicapped n’ek type who blame p’ek for everything, but the STRONG n’ek who fights n’rai and slap people around! Lol :D
I agree. She has potential to be sexy. She just needs the role. Haha.

P

PrincessKarina

I think Mew is far more daring than Aff for sure even though Aff is my favorite veteran actress! While Aff was conservative, reserved, and innocent during her prime I loved her while she was active! She was so pretty even though I pulled my hair because she didn’t do lip kissing or touchy scenes! Even all her magazine shoots were so clean (nothing too revealing). Lol. But Mew has potentials to master herself into a strong actress! She needs a break through role/lakorn. I’d like to see her in more mature fierce roles! And more lip kissing loving roles! Lol. I adore Mew and know she’s on her way to become a great veteran when she retires! :thumbup: @xodxo snd @phatman

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Mew is far more daring than Aff for sure even though Aff is my favorite veteran actress! While Aff was conservative, reserved, and innocent during her prime I loved her while she was active! She was so pretty even though I pulled my hair because she didn’t do lip kissing or touchy scenes! Even all her magazine shoots were so clean (nothing too revealing). Lol. But Mew has potentials to master herself into a strong actress! She needs a break through role/lakorn. I’d like to see her in more mature fierce roles! And more lip kissing loving roles! Lol. I adore Mew and know she’s on her way to become a great veteran when she retires! :thumbup: @xodxo snd @phatman
That's true. Aff is like the most conservative. Haha.
I actually don't mind no lip locking. As long as their body language isn't awkward I'm fine.

xodxo

Please wrap up with this soon!! Lol so I can watch it even though there’s nothing to look forward to in here...just Mew but I’m worried she’s going to be bloated looking in here...well/-whatever just wrap up soon:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch3 has such great lighting a makeup crews seriously. Tik looks full 40 years in that pic and onscreen he looks 35 sometimes.