[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Anyways.. it’s June and are they even close to being done yet?!?!? Hurry plz!!!!

Plus I wanna know Mew’s new lakorn with Pajaew!!!! I wanna know p’ek too!!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay— so they are for sure wrapping this up in June!! Yes!!!!!! Finally!!!! Cuz— I don’t know if I’m excited for this lakorn anymore lol hahahahaha but it looks like it does have its good scenes and moments!!

View attachment 15902
Yay! Tik looks dashing and mew looks classy and beautiful. I love this pairing and thought they had good chemistry in that mafia series. I just hope mew pushes herself in this and doesnt hold herself back! I feel thats the only big problem mew has is that it feels like she never gives her all when there are romantic scenes between the main pairing

xodxo

Based on my hunches from their pictures they seem to have grow apart since filming lol I remember in the beginning Tik was so excited to work with Mew... but somehow he kind of dwindle down lol I don’t know if it’s Mew’s lack of enthusiasm that got him distancing??

I really think Mew shows very little enthusiasm in her acting lately. She doesn’t seem interactive around her coworkers either.

She’s always sleeping on the set every second she can too when she doesn’t have a line lol silly girl!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol it's because Tik has a new nangek to spazz over right now. That's how he is, with the exception of Ann, he tends to get excited about his new pairings. If it's a reunion, he would look excited but it's like been there done that kind of feeling.

xodxo

Lol it's because Tik has a new nangek to spazz over right now.
What?? New n’ek?? You mean Kimmy?? Lol hahahahaha I don’t even see him spazzing about her or did I miss something lol

I didn’t bother with them much but my reaction from following Mew/Tik since the beginning of time lol he was so freaking happy! Calling Mew to call him “pTik, not daddy” cuz he’s so over his prime ...and he said he was so happy to be reunited with her again. He didn’t hesitate to accept bc instantly When he heard it was Mew, he accepted the lakorn no question asked.

But not even mid way into the lakorn—— the dude already has no more enthusiasm!!! Lol!!!!!

Same with Mew...so I hope this lakorn isn’t a lazy piece of work, ya know? Lol

That's how he is, with the exception of Ann, he tends to get excited about his new pairings. If it's a reunion, he would look excited but it's like been there done that kind of feeling.
He and Anne had ZERO chemistry lol not even gonna bothered hahahahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What?? New n’ek?? You mean Kimmy?? Lol hahahahaha I don’t even see him spazzing about her or did I miss something lol

I didn’t bother with them much but my reaction from following Mew/Tik since the beginning of time lol he was so freaking happy! Calling Mew to call him “pTik, not daddy” cuz he’s so over his prime ...and he said he was so happy to be reunited with her again. He didn’t hesitate to accept bc instantly When he heard it was Mew, he accepted the lakorn no question asked.

But not even mid way into the lakorn—— the dude already has no more enthusiasm!!! Lol!!!!!

Same with Mew...so I hope this lakorn isn’t a lazy piece of work, ya know? Lol

He and Anne had ZERO chemistry lol not even gonna bothered hahahahaha
Lol I've followed Tik for so long. Kimmy is like something new so he's more interested in the newness. Didn't Dang Duang Harutai film midway through this one? It make sense, trust me lol. He was like that with Aom too. Tik doesn't like to play in lakorns with a nangek more than once beside 3, Aom, Mai, and Mew. Mai was the only nangek that he spazzed over from first to second lakorn lol. He seem to lose interests in Aom halfway through Leurd Kattita too but his chemistry never lessen. Wait until he star with Yaya and Bella, he'll spazz over them too :pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol I've followed Tik for so long. Kimmy is like something new so he's more interested in the newness. Didn't Dang Duang Harutai film midway through this one? It make sense, trust me lol. He was like that with Aom too. Tik doesn't like to play in lakorns with a nangek more than once beside 3, Aom, Mai, and Mew. Mai was the only nangek that he spazzed over from first to second lakorn lol. He seem to lose interests in Aom halfway through Leurd Kattita too but his chemistry never lessen. Wait until he star with Yaya and Bella, he'll spazz over them too :pancarta:
Bella and Tik sounds good. Isnt his and yayas lakorn canceled?

xodxo

I guess hahahahaha maybe that’s why he’s better out in the jungles hahahhahhhahahaahh jkjk :risas3::risas3: rofl :risas3:

I’m only gonna watch Tik in here cuz Mew made him look fresh or fresher than usual lol...I don’t think I can watch him with in the other lakorn.

Yaya will prob make him look fresh too cuz she’s young and appealing but Bella/Kim...they all look in the same era lol :risas3:

xodxo

Talking about Aom and Tik, I thought they were so gonna end up dating lol cuz I swear my sister and I thought Tik had a HUGE, maybe a GINORMOUS crush on Aom. He was quietly pursing her I heard lol But yea, LK spoiled everything lol couldn’t even care to follow it hahhahahhaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Talking about Aom and Tik, I thought they were so gonna end up dating lol cuz I swear my sister and I thought Tik had a HUGE, maybe a GINORMOUS crush on Aom. He was quietly pursing her I heard lol But yea, LK spoiled everything lol couldn’t even care to follow it hahhahahhaha
Lol total love promo. He was secretly dating his wife long before they got married.