[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay— so they are for sure wrapping this up in June!! Yes!!!!!! Finally!!!! Cuz— I don’t know if I’m excited for this lakorn anymore lol hahahahaha but it looks like it does have its good scenes and moments!!

View attachment 15902
Finally! I'm not a fan of the lakorn itself, but for my TikMew love(?) I'll watch heheh.

Based on my hunches from their pictures they seem to have grow apart since filming lol I remember in the beginning Tik was so excited to work with Mew... but somehow he kind of dwindle down lol I don’t know if it’s Mew’s lack of enthusiasm that got him distancing??

I really think Mew shows very little enthusiasm in her acting lately. She doesn’t seem interactive around her coworkers either.

She’s always sleeping on the set every second she can too when she doesn’t have a line lol silly girl!
Because she has Pope. Hahah. Jk.

Lol it's because Tik has a new nangek to spazz over right now. That's how he is, with the exception of Ann, he tends to get excited about his new pairings. If it's a reunion, he would look excited but it's like been there done that kind of feeling.
Yup. That's why you rarely see him reunite with his nang'eks. Aom and Mew are the only two lucky ones. Rita and Kim doesn't count since they weren't his nang'eks.

Lol I've followed Tik for so long. Kimmy is like something new so he's more interested in the newness. Didn't Dang Duang Harutai film midway through this one? It make sense, trust me lol. He was like that with Aom too. Tik doesn't like to play in lakorns with a nangek more than once beside 3, Aom, Mai, and Mew. Mai was the only nangek that he spazzed over from first to second lakorn lol. He seem to lose interests in Aom halfway through Leurd Kattita too but his chemistry never lessen. Wait until he star with Yaya and Bella, he'll spazz over them too :pancarta:
Oh right. Forgot Mai. But it never came to fruition though since Nat screwed up. Haha. Good thing because don't like Mai. :p. I can see him going gaga over Yaya, but can definitely see him go crazy for Bella. That chick is the finest chick of her time. Haha.

Him and Bella, won't be long but after Ji please :pancarta:

I meant Nadech
I actually never thought if Tik and Bella. Haha.

Talking about Aom and Tik, I thought they were so gonna end up dating lol cuz I swear my sister and I thought Tik had a HUGE, maybe a GINORMOUS crush on Aom. He was quietly pursing her I heard lol But yea, LK spoiled everything lol couldn’t even care to follow it hahhahahhaha
That's what I heard too, but I think Tik is just the flirty type. He was flirty with Rita too even he was married with a kid. Haha.
Lol total love promo. He was secretly dating his wife long before they got married.
I actually really admire his personal life and just him as an individual. He's a good human being. :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg!!!! I'm ready to fight you! I'm team Yipeng!! Haha.
555555555 we would kill off in a bloody war!!!:risas3: Yipeng got too bloody annoying halfway through the series! Vicki is an awesome actress, but I hated her character in RITR! I was her fan in Princess Pearl lmaoooo cuz she and Alex were soooooooo cute!!! Then came RITR, I couldn’t put up with her bipolar disorder, I rooted for Yuping!!555555555 she’s weak, but kind..not so bipolar like Yipeng. :risas3::risas3: After this series, I became a Ruby fan!! Lmao!

Ps I think Ruby is 1000x prettier and way more beautiful than Vicki!!! We probably gonna kill each other off into a huge disagreement too I guess!!! LOL!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
555555555 we would kill off in a bloody war!!!:risas3: Yipeng got too bloody annoying halfway through the series! Vicki is an awesome actress, but I hated her character in RITR! I was her fan in Princess Pearl lmaoooo cuz she and Alex were soooooooo cute!!! Then came RITR, I couldn’t put up with her bipolar disorder, I rooted for Yuping!!555555555 she’s weak, but kind..not so bipolar like Yipeng. :risas3::risas3: After this series, I became a Ruby fan!! Lmao!
Hahaha. Yes she was super bi-polar! The reason I rooted for her with Shuhuan was because I rooted for Yuping and Du Fei to be together! Hahhaa. Those two were the only very likable characters. :p

xodxo

Hahaha. Yes she was super bi-polar! The reason I rooted for her with Shuhuan was because I rooted for Yuping and Du Fei to be together! Hahhaa. Those two were the only very likable characters. :p
Dufei was kind of annoying and too dorky at times! I almost didn’t care for him either. Lol. Shuhuan—the dude is a joke! He’s not really good looking, he cries just as much as Yipeng. Lol! Hahahhha so they go well together!! Haha

Ruby Lin— she’s just so freaking gorgeous in here! I love her fashion, hair and style! Her big eyes and beautiful smile! I died a little for Ruby’s beauty. Lol :facepalm:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dufei was kind of annoying and too dorky at times! I almost didn’t care for him either. Lol. Shuhuan—the dude is a joke! He’s not really good looking, he cries just as much as Yipeng. Lol! Hahahhha so they go well together!! Haha

Ruby Lin— she’s just so freaking gorgeous in here! I love her fashion, hair and style! Her big eyes and beautiful smile! I died a little for Ruby’s beauty. Lol :facepalm:

Ruby is cute. Hehe. Still can't believe she married my hubby from the other world. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol yes, I can't wait to see it. Probably won't be til end of fall :sad6:
Yes im excited to see kan and mew together! Ananda is the bonus. Does anyone know the storyline?
I kept on seeing Mew and Kan doing interviews and I'm like. . . why are they together!?!? Haha. Sooooo soooo pleasantly surprised to learn they're in a movie! I don't even know the storyline I'm just super excited because I haven't seen Kan in a long time. I hope it's a romantic comedy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I kept on seeing Mew and Kan doing interviews and I'm like. . . why are they together!?!? Haha. Sooooo soooo pleasantly surprised to learn they're in a movie! I don't even know the storyline I'm just super excited because I haven't seen Kan in a long time. I hope it's a romantic comedy.
Yes! Is kan male lead or ananda?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kan’s the male lead. Ananda will play a smaller role, another chef Mew falls in love with or something. They’re all chefs in this movie.
Oooh. Where do I find more info on it? It's called 7days. . . but you can't find much info with that. Hahaha.

xodxo

Oooh. Where do I find more info on it? It's called 7days. . . but you can't find much info with that. Hahaha.
I don’t think there’s much info, there’s an IG called 7days lool you could probably research that

Otherwise I myself don’t know much about it. But it’s coming out in July.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don’t think there’s much info, there’s an IG called 7days lool you could probably research that

Otherwise I myself don’t know much about it. But it’s coming out in July.
Oh. . . grr. Haha. Thanks for the info love.