[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol First is so cuteeee..... I love it when he always raises his eyebrows hahha...
lol another thing, when he dropped her off at home, what did he ask her? and what
did she say? and then she covered her mouth

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
lol First is so cuteeee..... I love it when he always raises his eyebrows hahha...
This lakorn is really funny, like it a lot. First is so cute, like him from the lakorn Pimmala with Ploy and Aump. Lift is so funny in this lakorn and Yard is cute.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is really funny, like it a lot. First is so cute, like him from the lakorn Pimmala with Ploy and Aump. Lift is so funny in this lakorn and Yard is cute.
Lol... Yea... the first time i saw him was when he was paired up with Mint Chalida n Whan Jai.

kermint

sarNie Adult
all i can say love it this lakorn for now. it's funny lakorn plus the lakorn interesting too lol. Yard and First are cute together too. First isnt bad looking at all lol. i think hes hot with his tall n boby too lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i didn't expect first and yard to be so adorably cute! keke..

btw, does anyone know what the song kratae sang is called in today's ep.. ?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wait until i tell my mom about this !
She's so in love with first after Wan Jai !
I watched a little so far and its not too bad

First lakorn i will watch with Yardthip in it ><

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love First! I'm going crazy just watching him.He's Too Cute!!! :)
If I was Yard I will totally faint when i see him.Ha. I just love
this lakorn a lot!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks sirpass :D

back to the lakorn, i loved the part when Yard them made First dance.. ahahaha.. he's stiff, but cute XD.

i also liked the scene where Boy and the servant left the room, and Yard left the room too.. And Boy was like where are you going? Why aren't you staying to take care of First. And Yard replies that she's going home, and also because there's plenty of nurses to take care of First.. And then Boy goes but your his girlfriend. You're suppose to take care of him.. <--- lmao.. i love that scene.. hilarious XD.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
thanks sirpass :D

back to the lakorn, i loved the part when Yard them made First dance.. ahahaha.. he's stiff, but cute XD.

i also liked the scene where Boy and the servant left the room, and Yard left the room too.. And Boy was like where are you going? Why aren't you staying to take care of First. And Yard replies that she's going home, and also because there's plenty of nurses to take care of First.. And then Boy goes but your his girlfriend. You're suppose to take care of him.. <--- lmao.. i love that scene.. hilarious XD.
OMG I laughed when she was saying she was going home! I was the same as Boy...she needs to stay with him LOL

I know this lakorn is silly but I love the music and the chemistry is not bad between Yard and First...they mesh well together.

Although I did not enjoy episode 6 as much (Yard and First were arguing) I am hoping tomorrow is cuter! I want First to stay a smart p'ek and not do anything dumb to hurt her feelings...more kisses and touchy touchy scenes please pretty please!!! :w-scene-pop-corn: