[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow I very like this lakorn and very funny. I like yardthi and left scene they make me laugh so hard.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Going to watch this in a bit! Can't wait to finally watch First as Pra'ek! This is what I've
been waiting for.Its about time he's pra'ek and not the other guy. Yay!!! :) I'll come back and write what I think about the first episode! I'm Excited!!!!! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Has this been upload at YouTube yet?!
I uploaded it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx82RZc4Gno

Anyways, I was anticipating for this lakorn since I fell in love with Sunny.. I mean First .. since I started falling for him in Roy Marn XD. Yard is such a cutie in here!! maprang too :) Lift is a dorky ghost lol..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I uploaded it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx82RZc4Gno

Anyways, I was anticipating for this lakorn since I fell in love with Sunny.. I mean First .. since I started falling for him in Roy Marn XD. Yard is such a cutie in here!! maprang too :) Lift is a dorky ghost lol..
Lol thanks...Omg me too...He is so handsome. Yard cracks me up so bad. lol whenever she sees
him, she faints lol.. cuz he is so damn handsome hahah. He is adorable! i laugh so hard...
btw, since i dont understand thai, why does Lift's character a ghost? why is he always like
at the company? whats his purpose? lol.. ppl think Yard is crazy hahha...

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh, its so sad to see yards lakorn drop to an evening timeslot. she wasnt really given the opportunity to shine and i wish they would of aired her lakorn for broadcast with Au. that would of been a good one

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
btw, since i dont understand thai, why does Lift's character a ghost? why is he always like
at the company? whats his purpose? lol.. ppl think Yard is crazy hahha...
Lift is First's grandfather in this Lakorn.^^

He is founder of company :dance2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. I love Lift's character in here though.. he's so goofy and lovable lol.. ahaha.. But I laugh at how he's playing a grandfather role in here hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ lol.. I love Lift's character in here though.. he's so goofy and lovable lol.. ahaha.. But I laugh at how he's playing a grandfather role in here hehe.
oh hella Lift is a grandfather in here i never knew about this thanks very much it
sounded so hilarious :coverlaf:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
First episode is so funny! I Love it how whenever Yard see First she always faint in front of him!!! So, funny when she says I can't look at him in the face I have to go now.haha. Its also funny when First says "why do you always faint when you see me?" Dude, do you not see that you're so handsome, so fine, and so cute! hahahhaha. Oh I love it!!!!

One question, why is it that only Yard can see that ghost?

I don't know qhy but somehow i can't trust First in here.hahaha.I just don't/hha.But he so fine though.:D

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So wait- does yard have 2 identity??? First I c her as nerdy/plain Jane and other a singer? Can someone explain?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gosh, its so sad to see yards lakorn drop to an evening timeslot. she wasnt really given the opportunity to shine and i wish they would of aired her lakorn for broadcast with Au. that would of been a good one
somehow i want broadcast to pair her and P'Au in the 4th fabric series 'sanae ha sari'
@thaitv3 they had a suggestion dara board Ch3 still wanted Au as pra'ek except he needed
to gain fans that request him if u all still wanna see him as lead cos he isn't that
old look at Num and Por N the 3 are about the same age but they both still be p'ek

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I am gonna be loving this lakorn. She has to pay him back by being his gf :) The storyline is hilarious. And the music is great!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i "LOL" when he said that kyahhh..

man, i didn't expect to enjoy this lakorn that much.. whooo.. i'm totally loving first and yard in here.. i just find them knowing each other a bit too fast.. but it's all good.

i loved the beginning of the ep2. Lift is all like joob.. joob.. joob <3 and then later when yard screams and said that first kissed her and such.. joob.. mai joob.. joob.. mai joob.. and then first goes in-ish saying this is a kiss.. kyahhh.. ehehe.

i can't wait for the next ep.. khun Pleng has to be P'Saht's girlfriend as pay back :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
another favorite scene of mines from ep2 is when P'Saht takes khun Pleng and her friends to eat out for her bday.. and they all are confused at how to use the utensils for the food.. and later ordered different food to eat. P'Saht didn't want to lose face and ate the food though it was spicy.. lol..

i also "LOL" at the bday gift he gave khun Pleng.. a portrait of himself.. XD