[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Honestly until GRGR comes on air this is the only lakorn I am even attempting to watch every day...I lost both Roy Mai and Roy Marn so not much else I am following at the moment.

I did watch episode one of Rak Patiharn but not really hooking me yet...I do like Kim and Mart but not sure if I like them together yet...we will have to see...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Honestly until GRGR comes on air this is the only lakorn I am even attempting to watch every day...I lost both Roy Mai and Roy Marn so not much else I am following at the moment.

I did watch episode one of Rak Patiharn but not really hooking me yet...I do like Kim and Mart but not sure if I like them together yet...we will have to see...
we'll see some cute scene of Kim and Mart later on when the next upcoming episode
i am hooked to Yard and First too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg, p'raiya!! i miss you sis! hope you're doing good :D miss the jlr days-ish when i joined lol.

anyways, i didn't watch yesterday's ep until super late last night..
there was so much arguing in that ep .. @_@.. and some of First's action was stupid.. like especially the part where he caught M and was like "Who are you huh? Who are you?" I'm just like freaken pull off his mask!! Is it really that hard? lol. I still couldn't understand how M was able to get away from Saht, Wee, and the security guy.. too unbelievable aiyahh.. but then again this is a lakorn, what do we expect lol.
but you can see that First is starting to get jealous over Yard hehe :)

i fel bad for the guy who plays Wee, he has one-sided love for Plengpin.. and he even got hit/abused by M's character I was like.. omgahhh.. attack that fool!!! he's a creep in here!! lol..

will come to put my thoughts/input of today's ep later when i get the chance to watch it :)

well, it seems like a girl likes wee, too. she's as cute as yardthip's character imo. too bad praeg is starting to get paranoid about the nangek.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ you mean maprang who plays Pla/Bla .. something like that? .. anyways, i have a feeling she likes Wee too, but she's good at hiding her feelings.. if you know what i mean? she's like those supporter types.. i find her adorable as well :)

.. i just got done with class for today so.. making time to watch today's ep :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm yesterday's ep.. im trying to recall it...

umm.. yeah.. goodness! Khun Saht is always giving trouble to Plengpin.. but she's somewhat ignorant on situations too arghhh..

Pla is so sweet to Wee.. She even helps him get time with Pleng.. but awwe, it saddens me since she's interested in him too.. Such a nice friend.

Poor Wee, he got sliced getting Pleng's bag back from the thieves.. I love the part when he throws a big stick and BAM! it hits them like ASAP despite the short distance they've went already ahahaha..

M's character is so annoying! He's good at playing these creepy, evil, annoying roles lol. And Kratae's character is annoying as well! I hated those students who ruined the stage event talking crap about Pleng and so forth..! I really wanted to hit the girl's face!! arghhh!

I swear, Saht is basically useless.. All troubles starts from him and burdens Pleng... aigoo.. aigoo..

will watch today's ep shortly... la la la..

vjp09

sarNie Egg
I love this series too...but I am not too fond of Yard's acting...it really annoys me. And I wish they got someone who could actually sing because the voice that is used for lip synching for yard...does not match her. It's just funny. Or if they couldn't find someone who could sing aleast give her a voice that goes with her.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yard may not be the best singer out there but I agree, Tai Oratai's voice doesn't match yard.. But I still find it enjoyable since I like these morlum/singing lakorn :)

I feel like kratae looks so s****y when she sings and dances lmao..

I like yards character in here but I just find her crying scenes hilarious like when she wipes her tears, shr wipes her eyeglass lens instead of her face hehe.. And I also realize that their wardrobe is the same I feel like first is always wearing that striped shirt and boy is always wearing that tan/ brown suit.. Hmmm, I understand that this is an evening lakorn, but at least give their clothes some variety hehe..

Saht is so funny when he hits the wall, he pretends that it hurts after pleng starts walking away .. Such a dork XD. I also liked the scene where they welcomed her back to the group.. It was so touching.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
so i started on this yesterday. only on ep 2 because i have to wait on my sister. but i love it. idk what it is. perhaps First? I'm not a fan of Yard, but First has me hooked. hehe. He's the type of p'ek that is sly & cocky. & dorky :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah... but it's like his character slowly changes a bit too..

you'll see what i mean when you got to the later eps.. ahaha.. but he's still lovable-ish..

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Due to Roy Marn, Im starting to really like First. I'm gonna try and watch this one alongside GRGR ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it's actually at episode 10 today :)

i didn't get the chance to finish yesterday's ep.. hmm.. shall catch up later when i get back from school :D