[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm part of that Russian forum by the way. We're translating lakorns from English to Russian. I just found those picture at Spicy and share it with friends.
I found these pictures on ig and was wondering if it says the names of the characters on the pictures? That way we can know which one of the daughters is pairing with the boys. Do you read Thai? Sorry for bothering you
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXFfTGvlzLT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1edgdjs92n0ur
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXFfVDDFxYE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1h400ijg8etk6
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXFfQt6l5GS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=avyvk939gypw
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXFfW9eF7ec/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fhyqzenan9cn
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXFfY_qFOuZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=178v0q3lr5ewj

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Unfortunately, I don't read Thai. I'm using google translate and thai2english to understand some parts, but overall my knowledge of Thai is very limited hahaha

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I'm part of that Russian forum by the way. We're translating lakorns from English to Russian. I just found those picture at Spicy and share it with friends.
Wow! Are the members of the Russian forum waiting for this series like us too? Has any of them tried reading the novels? I mean, you never know right? Maybe someone there knows Thai:confused12:I'm glad there's fans like you spreading the love for Thai lakorns all over the world. Thank you!:icon12::cheer:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
yes, it mentions the character names on the pictures. I checked via google translate using this: https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=83491 and https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=85704

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Oh okay so that basically tells us the pairings right? What are they?
According to the links you posted,

La-or Jan & Mom Luang Puthanet

Kwan Reuthai & Major Mom Luang Chat Glao

Jai Pisut & Calvary Soldier Mom Luang Ronjak

Dut Apsorn & Major Mom Luang Sira

Pon Cheewan & Mom Luang Sarut

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Omg guys...guess what I found?
Someone made a family tree so we can see who is linked to who. The problem is, I don't read Russian so I don't know if this is the actual family tree according to the novels or this is what someone wishes to be. I'll post the pics here:

credit : http://alliance-fansub.ru/showthread.php?p=1425861
Longer summaries of each story. Didn't find a longer summary for the last book :(

La-or Jan
La-or Jan, a young student with a degree from France applies to be the secretary of Mom Luang Puthanet Juthathep. Her mission is to find a way to steal a beautiful necklace that is filled with mysteries from the past. Wiang Pukham brought the necklace to an exhibit at JT center. The relationship between the president of the shopping center and his secretary progress with mystery and sweetness. Puthanet fell in love with La-or Jan at first sight, and La-or Jan’s heart is slowly being filled with love little by little. In the end it becomes a relationship that changes everything for them forever. Puthanet joins forces with La-or Jan to solve a thousand year mystery that can shake the very core of Wiang Pukham’s throne. This also include the mysteries of their own hearts, and because fate has destined for Puthanet is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Kwanreutai
Major Mom Luang Chat Glao Juthathep, handsome military physician is sent to serve his country in Chiang Rai. He meets Kwan Reuthai a food merchant. His gentle nature and manners causes Kwanreuthai to mistake him for a gay man. The two often quarrel and collide, but the two come together to shut down an illegal drug business. A midst the dangers the two hearts come together unknowingly. Because convictions from the past, The Tewaprom blood runs from the Juthathep. Past conflicts cause the two families to be on a parallel road. There is only the power of true love that will allow Kwanreuthai to follow her heart. As fate has destined it, Chat Glao is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Jai Pisut
Suddenly Calvary Soldier Mom Luang Ronjak Juthathep becomes the guardian of Somjeet. The only person who can help him is “wild pig.” A young chubby girl from his past that he bullied as a child. Now she is a teacher, Jai Pisut who is one of the prettiest girl that he has ever seen, but her birthright is doubtful and a possible threat to the Juthathep name. However, the young calvary man isn’t afraid. He is set to turn his first love for Jai Pisut into an eternal love. As fate destined it, Ronjak is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Dut Apsorn
Dut Apsorn Tewaprom is on a mission to avenge her mother. She applies for a job at JT Properties in order to get close to Mom Ratchawong Ronapee, but instead she meets Major Mom Luang Sira, the oldest son of Mom Ratchawong Taratorn. ML Sira once saved her life and is the man she has surrendered her heart to. He is also not the person that her mother wants. Sira remembers Dut Apsorn as a brave young woman he was impressed by. Her beauty and bravery has imprinted itself inside his heart. The young royal has waited for the young woman for many years and is now reunited with her. Their love has a big wall separating them and that is the hatred of her mother, but once destined to be together they will find a way to one another. As fate destined it, Sira is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Pon Cheewan
Pon Cheewan is in charge of match making her sister Pon Cheewa with Pawornruj’s son Mom Luang Sarut, but in the end the matchmaker falls in love herself.

Interesting cause that means Puttipat's son will end up with Marathee's daughter!

For reference the names of the children for Juthathep
Khun Chai Taratorn has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Sira and Mom Luang Anisata

Khun Chai Paworuj has 1 child, Mom Luang Sarut

Khun Chai Puttipat has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Chat Glao and Mom Luang Pokghet

Khun Chai Rachanon has 2 children, Mom Luang Puthanet and Mom Luang Gantigaa

Khun Chai Ronnapee has 4 children, Roy Aek (Captain) Mom Luang Ronjak, (Air Force/Flyer) Reua Aagat Toh Mom Luang Ronnapoom, Mom Luang Ronwat, and Mom Luang Lorongon
If we compare these 2 posts that I quoted and my answer to your question, the thing is, I still cannot fully confirm the mothers of the n'eks and relationships like Gantigaa paired with Joi's son, Pokghet with an unknown, Rawit and Anittha/Anisata. But other than those relationships that I cannot confirm/ am abiguous about, the rest we can be absolutely sure of i.e the pairings and relationships of the children to the siblings/parents.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Wow! Are the members of the Russian forum waiting for this series like us too? Has any of them tried reading the novels? I mean, you never know right? Maybe someone there knows Thai:confused12:I'm glad there's fans like you spreading the love for Thai lakorns all over the world. Thank you!:icon12::cheer:
Nope lol we're not that desperate to read novels without understanding. But yes, Juthathep series were quite popular in Russia. I guess sequel will be as popular too :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If we compare these 2 posts that I quoted and my answer to your question, the thing is, I still cannot fully confirm the mothers of the n'eks and relationships like Gantigaa paired with Joi's son, Pokghet with an unknown, Rawit and Anittha/Anisata. But other than those relationships that I cannot confirm/ am abiguous about, the rest we can be absolutely sure of i.e the pairings and relationships of the children to the siblings/parents.
Thank you for helping with the names! Okay so now we just need to know who the mother of each daughter is and we’ll be good to go. Thanks again!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
What's really hard is that a lot of the people I like were debuted in this series so I can see mostly newbies or second lead characters coming in for this one. I for sure don'tr mind having Ball, Masu, and Nine for this though. For example, I'd love to have Toey but he was Joi. II like all of the pairings for the kids but I just find it kind of odd that Rampa's kid got with Chai Yai's kid. Such a weird combo. Well honestly, Rampa was so crazy psycho it just made me feel like she shouldn't have any ties with them anymore. Selfish me lol.

I've been on the search for the novels since I've gotten to Thailand but have no luck. I may not be able to read Thai lol but I'm persistent on getting both series in novel form.
I'm also crying at the fact that Chai Pee had 4 kids. Whoo! My favorite couple was on it. LOL. Any more news is appreciated because I've been waiting since the end of the series in 2013 for the sequel haha.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
What's really hard is that a lot of the people I like were debuted in this series so I can see mostly newbies or second lead characters coming in for this one. I for sure don'tr mind having Ball, Masu, and Nine for this though. For example, I'd love to have Toey but he was Joi. II like all of the pairings for the kids but I just find it kind of odd that Rampa's kid got with Chai Yai's kid. Such a weird combo. Well honestly, Rampa was so crazy psycho it just made me feel like she shouldn't have any ties with them anymore. Selfish me lol.

I've been on the search for the novels since I've gotten to Thailand but have no luck. I may not be able to read Thai lol but I'm persistent on getting both series in novel form.
I'm also crying at the fact that Chai Pee had 4 kids. Whoo! My favorite couple was on it. LOL. Any more news is appreciated because I've been waiting since the end of the series in 2013 for the sequel haha.
That's why I felt that as long as I can see the chemistry (and how they look as the character), I'm fine with whoever they pick. I read in the suparburoot jutathep thread that some initially were against newcomers, especially James Ma.
:risas3:I kind of had the same reaction as you when I read that Wilairampa 's daughter was paired with Chai Yai's son. Then again, her poor daughter must have been used as a tool for revenge by her mom and might never have gotten to experience genuiune love and bonding between mother and daughter...you know what I mean? Rampa could have been crazy and obsessed with revenge til her daughter grew up. So I feel that her daughter deserves a chance to find and be loved by someone...even if it ends up being Rampa's enemy.
Did you try ordering online? Haha if possible, I would like to get my hands on them too but I'm not as persistent as you.
We need to start petition to let Ch3 do this already.
YES!Let's do it!What is the best, most efficient way of letting Ch3 know that there are people waiting to see this series produced?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Before we do this, we have to get know some more information about the novel then created but we have to write in thai too because we need thai fans also participated so it could reach the channel.
Hmm...anyone reads and writes Thai here? What kind of information do we need?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
So if we are doing for real.
We need to write our purpose in thai and english. So this is task 1(write nice paragraphs asking the channel to start production)
Our main goal should be clear also should we include our preference cast?! if we do that then we need to know the pairing and storyline so during the summary we can include the actors and characters if we decided to include the actors? . (Task 2)
It’s important to write in thai then english because thai fans have the power (Task 3)
(Final Task) publish the petition and try get tons of votes then come hard part promote on social medias and if we are lucky the fan acounts of channels help spread it.
At first I said as joke but If we really can not wait then at least we should give it a try.
So what are your thoughts? Should we do it? Lol
I was wondering "If they want to air this during their 5oth anniversary, then wouldn't they have begun preparations now?". Plus, it's been 5 years since SJ series came out and there are still fans hoping for this series to be produced. I'm afraid that if we wait any longer, this series may be forgotten by Ch3 and those who have watched SJ series.

So, shall we give this a try? We'll need someone who can read Thai and doesn't mind helping us translate loads of info. From what I've searched so far, not much info on this series is being translated into other languages. So there may be loads of info that we have not accessed because they're in Thai.

As we search for a dedicated fluent Thai reader and translator, we should start on task 1 first.
Other members who want to help out, please do so!Your thoughts and contributions are much appreciated:):icon12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That's why I felt that as long as I can see the chemistry (and how they look as the character), I'm fine with whoever they pick. I read in the suparburoot jutathep thread that some initially were against newcomers, especially James Ma.
:risas3:I kind of had the same reaction as you when I read that Wilairampa 's daughter was paired with Chai Yai's son. Then again, her poor daughter must have been used as a tool for revenge by her mom and might never have gotten to experience genuiune love and bonding between mother and daughter...you know what I mean? Rampa could have been crazy and obsessed with revenge til her daughter grew up. So I feel that her daughter deserves a chance to find and be loved by someone...even if it ends up being Rampa's enemy.
Did you try ordering online? Haha if possible, I would like to get my hands on them too but I'm not as persistent as you.

YES!Let's do it!What is the best, most efficient way of letting Ch3 know that there are people waiting to see this series produced?
Yeah I don't mind it but I'm just quite stubborn because I love my 2010-2013 gen so much I can't open up to new gen's yet but I still will try to watch it. This is my all time favorite series. Yeah a lot of people were doubtful of James Ma but he caught my eye since the beginning lol so I was totally on board.
I read the storyline of Rampa's daughter and it sounds really good but it boggles me that they will be in laws lol. Chai Yai and Rampa. Say what?! I'd love to see how it works out bc how do you just change a vengeful mother around so fast if it's been in her blood for years. The thought of this makes me so excited though bc I know for a fact that all of their fathers will be definitely helping a long the way.
I could order online but I think they price it higher than it actually costs so I'm trying to avoid doing that. Once I figure out how to write the titles properly in Thai I'll be back out on the search for it. I also realized this series has only 4 parts so that means 2 kids are combined in a story? Idk how they ended up with 4 for this series.
So if we are doing for real.
We need to write our purpose in thai and english. So this is task 1(write nice paragraphs asking the channel to start production)
Our main goal should be clear also should we include our preference cast?! if we do that then we need to know the pairing and storyline so during the summary we can include the actors and characters if we decided to include the actors? . (Task 2)
It’s important to write in thai then english because thai fans have the power (Task 3)
(Final Task) publish the petition and try get tons of votes then come hard part promote on social medias and if we are lucky the fan acounts of channels help spread it.
At first I said as joke but If we really can not wait then at least we should give it a try.
So what are your thoughts? Should we do it? Lol
Omg. I love this! I am definitely on board with this idea. You go girl!! I know a few people on here who can read/write Thai but Idk if they would want to do it. If I could write Thai I would be starting it right now. I say we should do it! I know we all have our own suggested pairings but I think it'd be fun to see who would suit it.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Yeah I don't mind it but I'm just quite stubborn because I love my 2010-2013 gen so much I can't open up to new gen's yet but I still will try to watch it. This is my all time favorite series. Yeah a lot of people were doubtful of James Ma but he caught my eye since the beginning lol so I was totally on board.
I read the storyline of Rampa's daughter and it sounds really good but it boggles me that they will be in laws lol. Chai Yai and Rampa. Say what?! I'd love to see how it works out bc how do you just change a vengeful mother around so fast if it's been in her blood for years. The thought of this makes me so excited though bc I know for a fact that all of their fathers will be definitely helping a long the way.
I could order online but I think they price it higher than it actually costs so I'm trying to avoid doing that. Once I figure out how to write the titles properly in Thai I'll be back out on the search for it. I also realized this series has only 4 parts so that means 2 kids are combined in a story? Idk how they ended up with 4 for this series.

Omg. I love this! I am definitely on board with this idea. You go girl!! I know a few people on here who can read/write Thai but Idk if they would want to do it. If I could write Thai I would be starting it right now. I say we should do it! I know we all have our own suggested pairings but I think it'd be fun to see who would suit it.
Nah this series has 5 parts to it. It's just that KC Pawornruj's son, the 5th part, was published later than the rest so it wasn't packaged to be sold with the other 4. I would like to see how or what triggered Rampa to turn 180 degrees.
You know a few people? Would they be willing to help?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I’m back! Your title sounds good
Yay!!!You're on board too!:thumbup::cheer:
Urm... what platform shall we use to start a petition? Is it this one- https://www.change.org/ ? Or maybe this one- https://www.gopetition.com/ ?

Title: Ch3 please start producing Suparburoot Jutathep Sequel

Choose decision maker: ~We'll need more research on this i.e. who makes the decisions whether to start producing, elders of Ch3, the various production companies especially those that have made the SJ series. I think the more people we find out and send this out to, the better our chances.

Explaining the problem/ call for action: ~ We start with our aim/ purpose [A few sentences, place both Thai and English]
[Start with English first]
Explain and find evidence for popularity of SJ series
Explain and give evidence for the urgent need to produce the sequel (DJT)
[Then translate everything to Thai]

Do we include other languages as well? Or will it be too much? What do guys think, is this format ok?:confused12:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
The thing is,I want to find the people whom we should send this petition to.Who can I send it to that that ensures this petition is received and considered,not merely ignored?I figured those who have been here long enough to know who's who in the industry might give us tips on who to consider or where to start searching.Can anyone give me a clue where to start?Or maybe I think I saw a thread discussing the different production companies...:confused12:
Thanks for collating and reposting the info @S.J.M :)