[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Wait... I'm so confuse now. I didn't watch the SJ series, because I'm not into lakorns taking place during old periods like that. Everyone makes it sound so good.The people in SJ series will be the parents in this series right? How come there was a picture of Noey, Esther, Pimdtao, and the other girls above? Should I start the SJ series before this one?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@erin; Yes, they will be the parents in this series. The pictures were just showing whose kids will be in which part in the same order I believe and you should totally watch the SJ first so you won't be so confused. :) But a bunch of research is fine too tbh, lol. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
erinhang said:
Wait... I'm so confuse now. I didn't watch the SJ series, because I'm not into lakorns taking place during old periods like that. Everyone makes it sound so good.The people in SJ series will be the parents in this series right? How come there was a picture of Noey, Esther, Pimdtao, and the other girls above? Should I start the SJ series before this one?
The series was pretty good, it didn't drag. I recommend it :)

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Aww..... Reading all comments here makes me want to watch already... Too bad it hasn't started yet... But please... Don't makes me dissapointed... BTW which production going to produce the series????

sarNie Adult
@Erinhang, in the SJ series, the girls, i.e. Noey et al didn't get the guy so to speak. So theoretically, in the new series, the girls' children will get the jutathep boys' sons. (or daughters, depending on the circumstances. Maybe it's a reverse pair for some characters)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
https://youtu.be/AAc7j9PVqgE

I translated the first one from the video. Will get to the other parts later.
A lady graduate from France got a job as an assistant-to-be for Mom Luang Phutanate Jutathep, to find a way to steal the "Ajana Chakra necklace" made of beautiful Shapphire gems. Fate brought them to solve the mystery that could harm the future of Wieng Pu Kum. Because fate has been set as Mom Luang Phutanate is one of the sweethearts of Tewaprom.

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:

A lady graduate from France got a job as an assistant-to-be for Mom Luang Phutanate Jutathep, to find a way to steal the "Ajana Chakra necklace" made of beautiful Shapphire gems. Fate brought them to solve the mystery that could harm the future of Wieng Pu Kum. Because fate has been set as Mom Luang Phutanate is one of the sweethearts of Tewaprom.

Waaaaaah! Thanks for the translation Nong! WAAAAAAIT! So if the "lady graduate from France" is the daughter of Katesara... why would she be stealing jewels?! (well Chinnakorn does own the biggest Jewelry shop in Thailand....)Okay, maybe it's not Katesara's daughter? And whose son is Phutanate?! Kyaaaaaah! I think they are messing up the order so we'll be surprised as to how it would turn out. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
040156 said:

Waaaaaah! Thanks for the translation Nong! WAAAAAAIT! So if the "lady graduate from France" is the daughter of Katesara... why would she be stealing jewels?! (well Chinnakorn does own the biggest Jewelry shop in Thailand....)Okay, maybe it's not Katesara's daughter? And whose son is Phutanate?! Kyaaaaaah! I think they are messing up the order so we'll be surprised as to how it would turn out. 
Phuthanet is Rachanon's son, here is a paragraph from the article I translated on page 2

From what I read in that link that Libby posted, the novels have already been written and started selling on October 30th. Some brief detail about is that Yaa Oon the annoying aunt lol she receives a letter from someone who turns out to be Wilairumpa saying, "The Juthathep's broke their promise, I hope you all fail." Supposedly this will be the heart of the series because they don't know who sent the letter. There is also going to be a mysterious secret Taewaprom heir that appears in the series. Each of the Khun Chai's will have 3-4 children. For sure Khun Chai Ratchanon has 2 children Mom Luang Puthanet & Mom Luang Gantiga, It will be a series full of secrets. All the Taewaprom girls will live their lives separately and no one will know who is related to who because they have hidden their identities. 

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Phuthanet is Rachanon's son, here is a paragraph from the article I translated on page 2

From what I read in that link that Libby posted, the novels have already been written and started selling on October 30th. Some brief detail about is that Yaa Oon the annoying aunt lol she receives a letter from someone who turns out to be Wilairumpa saying, "The Juthathep's broke their promise, I hope you all fail." Supposedly this will be the heart of the series because they don't know who sent the letter. There is also going to be a mysterious secret Taewaprom heir that appears in the series. Each of the Khun Chai's will have 3-4 children. For sure Khun Chai Ratchanon has 2 children Mom Luang Puthanet & Mom Luang Gantiga, It will be a series full of secrets. All the Taewaprom girls will live their lives separately and no one will know who is related to who because they have hidden their identities. 

Ohooo.... So the "Prince" in the 3rd strip isn't Ratchanon's son. I wonder who would end up as a Prince. Maybe that prince guy is gonna be a Taewaprom and not a Jutathep! (Wait... that is a Prince costume right? Not a military uniform?) This is so exciting. I think Imma watch the whole series again! hahaha. 

If based on the order of them getting married, then it's

1. Katesara and Chinnakorn (part 1)
2. Chai Ruj and Rasa (Part 2)
3. Kratin and Klao (Part 2 - although they may have waited until Kratin was old enough to be married) 
4. Chai Pat and Kaew (Part 3)
5. Chai Lek and Soifah (Part 4)
6. Chai Yai and Rampa (Part 5)
7. Chai Pee and Kwan (Part 5)
8. Sininoot and ? 
9. Marathee and ?
10. Rampa and ?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
040156 said:

Ohooo.... So the "Prince" in the 3rd strip isn't Ratchanon's son. I wonder who would end up as a Prince. Maybe that prince guy is gonna be a Taewaprom and not a Jutathep! (Wait... that is a Prince costume right? Not a military uniform?) This is so exciting. I think Imma watch the whole series again! hahaha. 

If based on the order of them getting married, then it's

1. Katesara and Chinnakorn (part 1)
2. Chai Ruj and Rasa (Part 2)
3. Kratin and Klao (Part 2 - although they may have waited until Kratin was old enough to be married) 
4. Chai Pat and Kaew (Part 3)
5. Chai Lek and Soifah (Part 4)
6. Chai Yai and Rampa (Part 5)
7. Chai Pee and Kwan (Part 5)
8. Sininoot and ? 
9. Marathee and ?
10. Rampa and ?

The prince has to be Rachanon's son, Rachanon is the only brother that would have a son that has any real direct nobility because Soifah is a princess. Maybe Chai Ruj and Rasa? But can't be right? Cause Rasa is no longer Tan Ying after she married a commoner? 

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

The prince has to be Rachanon's son, Rachanon is the only brother that would have a son that has any real direct nobility because Soifah is a princess. Maybe Chai Ruj and Rasa? But can't be right? Cause Rasa is no longer Tan Ying after she married a commoner? 

I was thinking that too @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, but N'Bieluvr translated the first one, and the first one where Phutanate was mentioned has a guy with the white necktie. The prince is in the 3rd one and not the first one. Maybe Chai Lek's 2 sons would have 2 taewaprom heirs? hahaha I don't know anymore. It will be awesome if Chai Ruj's son becomes some form of royal blooded guy though. That would be a total irony for Chai Ruj's character. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can't be that Chai Lek has another son cause he only has 2 kids, one boy and one girl. Is it possible that maybe Chat (Soifah's brother) is one of the pra'eks as well? It would be interesting if Sininoots daughter ends up with Chat's son lol. 

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Can't be that Chai Lek has another son cause he only has 2 kids, one boy and one girl. Is it possible that maybe Chat (Soifah's brother) is one of the pra'eks as well? It would be interesting if Sininoots daughter ends up with Chat's son lol. 

That could be possible too. Chatchavee's son, the crown prince! Well, in Chai Lek's part they did make him the "adopted" Jutathep brother. but if it's Chat's son, then one of the Juthatep boys would be displaced and not have a book!  :scratchhead2:

OH! Do you have info on the children, if indeed Chai Ruj had just one child? someone said in the youtube comments that Chai Ruj had 1 son only. or maybe it was a google translate mistranslation. 

the comment is as follows: 

M'Minddy Thanwarat 2 months ago
คุณชายธราธร มีลูก 2 คน คือ พันตรี มล.อศิร และมล.อนิษฐา
คุณชายปวรรุจ มีลูกคนเดียว คือ มล.สรุจ
คุณชายพุฒิภัทร มีลูก 2 คน คือ พันตรี มล.ฉัตรเกล้า  และมล.ปกเกศ
คุณชายรัชชานนท์ มีลูก 2 คน คือ มล.ภูธเนศ และมล.กัณฐิกา
คุณชายรณพีร์ มีลูก 4 คน คือ ร้อยเอก มล.รณจักร, เรืออากาศโท มล.รณภูมิ, มล.รณเวศ และมล.รณกร
อันนี้เอามาจากพันทิปนะคะ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is what the comment says,

"Khun Chai Taratorn has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Sira and Mom Luang Anisata
Khun Chai Paworuj has 1 child, Mom Luang Sarut
Khun Chai Puttipat has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Chat Glao and Mom Luang Pokghet
Khun Chai Rachanon has 2 children, Mom Luang Puthanet and Mom Luang Gantigaa
Khun Chai Ronnapee has 4 children, Roy Aek (Captain) Mom Luang Ronjak, (Air Force/Flyer) Reua Aagat Toh Mom Luang Ronnapoom, Mom Luang Ronwat, and Mom Luang Lorongon

This I got from Panthip."

Now I'm really curious, cause Chai Ruj is supposed to have 2 children no?

The Third Strip could be one either Taratorn's son, Puttipats son, or one of Ronnapee's son because they all have military positions and maybe military dress uniforms for Mom Luangs look higher classed? Lol

sarNie Adult
Yes! Chai Ruj is supposed to have 2 children because Rasa was pregnant (along with the other Juthathep wives in the ending of Ronapee) 

Wait wait wait! So Puttipat's son isn't the doctor?! I always thought that Puttipat's son would be the doctor. Because people were tagging James Ji and Bella in the 2nd book, such as in this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/8pLAjpn-oZ/ Or maybe he was a military doctor? 

Whoa! 4 cousins in the military! So wait, does Chai Pee really have 1 son and 3 girls? I can see here that he has 2 children in the military. 

and lastly, so how many Jutathep daughters are there? 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Next one is Kwanreuthai with Puttipat's son.
Military doctor Major Mom Luang Chatgao Jutathep had to do his duties and venture all the way to Chiang Rai. He met Kwanreuthai, a sales-woman, they would always fight. But there is a problem where they will have to work together, Breaking down the source of Drugs. Among the dangers, their hearts began to open to each other. But due to the hurtful past, their love can't be. What would they do, when fate was set that Mom Luang Chatgao is a sweetheart of Tewaprom?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
040156 said:
Yes! Chai Ruj is supposed to have 2 children because Rasa was pregnant (along with the other Juthathep wives in the ending of Ronapee) 

Wait wait wait! So Puttipat's son isn't the doctor?! I always thought that Puttipat's son would be the doctor. Because people were tagging James Ji and Bella in the 2nd book, such as in this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/8pLAjpn-oZ/ Or maybe he was a military doctor? 

Whoa! 4 cousins in the military! So wait, does Chai Pee really have 1 son and 3 girls? I can see here that he has 2 children in the military. 

and lastly, so how many Jutathep daughters are there? 

Bieluvr said:
Next one is Kwanreuthai with Puttipat's son.
Military doctor Major Mom Luang Chatgao Jutathep had to do his duties and venture all the way to Chiang Rai. He met Kwanreuthai, a sales-woman, they would always fight. But there is a problem where they will have to work together, Breaking down the source of Drugs. Among the dangers, their hearts began to open to each other. But due to the hurtful past, their love can't be. What would they do, when fate was set that Mom Luang Chatgao is a sweetheart of Tewaprom?

Looks like bieluvr answered your question 040 lol. Chai Pee seems to have all boys or 3 boys and 1 girl. All the names sound like boy names lol. After seeing how sexy Fair looks in pilot uniform in Hua Jai Mee Ngao (UGHHH SHUNNED LAKORN), it would be so awesome to have him play Ronnapoom :wub:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
This is so confusing!!! All the characters, the web is so tangled up, with the kids and stuff. Aww Khun Chai Ronnapee and Piengkwan have to most kids, why am I not surprised? Lol. Hoping for some underrated actresses and actors here. NO NEWBIES!!! I can't even remember half of those newbies names on this new newbies series. So jammed packed even the show host Kalamare says that it's hard to remember their names, lol.

sarNie Adult
KYAAAAH!! I'M SO HAPPY! YES! Chai Pat's son IS the doctor. 

Ooooooooh! So it looks like Chai Pat's son and the Taewaprom heir with the "painful past" so it's either Rampa, Marathee, or Sininoot (though Sininoot wasn't really that bad. I don't think she held a grudge). 

A sales woman! Haha but she looks like a ruffian? So I'm thinking she's like a Tamahome (from Fushigi Yuugi) you know, trying to make ends meet so she's selling all sorts of things in the mountains or something.  :weee:  Chai Pat's son meanwhile looks kind, unlike his dad.   :sweat: He's smiling in the cover and looks like he isn't an elitist. 

I initially wanted Fair to be the doctor, but you're right @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, he'll be a damn hot air force officer. Oh Fair with the suaveness of Chai Pee..... *sigh*

Kyaaaaah! I'll be looking forward to the dream cast KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

I'm excited to see who the rest of the Juthathep sons are in the succeeding books!

actually Prakaidao, I would love to see the Jutathep boys reunite, but then what the others were saying earlier is right too. It would be unfair not to give opportunities to the others. I don't know, Ch3 might just surprise us. they better make it good after what happened to the Mafia series.