[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Meow & Mahalo right? Lol. That is why I am sort of upset that Prima got casted as Mark's fiance that gets killed by Yaya in Kluen Cheewit. People are already saying Prim looks better with Mark and I've seen some Yaya and Kim fans lash out against Prim. Like dude chill the eff out lol. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
arayaa said:
Ahhhh, that would be awesome!! There would definitely be a lot of anguish going around w/ that. And if we have Chai Yai's son and Khun Kate's daughter paired up that would be cuteeee! I can already imagine them being playmates/childhood friends and their love story being build upon that :3
Probably could be possible since Chinagorn and Chai Yai works at the same place. I don't know why these came out as two different posts...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I bet the best looking son will be Khun Chai Pee's, the most mature one is Khun Chai Yai's and the all rounder will be our favorite ambassador Khun Chai Ruj's. Khun Chai Ruj's son is like dreams do come true prek. With the cooking skill, the skill to read people and play violin so so melancholy like Tan Ying.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how Chai Lek & Soifah's son will be? Lol if he got his father or mother's personality or a little bit of both

Step

Mrs James Ma
Oooooommmmggggggggg this is the Supraburoot juthathep sequel  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: I did not know about this thread :facepalm: Awww will Esther play as Rampa here?? I want her only, she was sooooo good.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I agree. CH.3 has so many underrated actresses. I love Mew Laknara, even though she was a bit stiff but she has improved. I feel bad for her since she barely gets any recognition. But as long as they don't put newbies in. I've see so much newbies that it feels like there's not enough room for those underrated actresses to shine. Since they keep putting newbie actresses in, I hardly see the older generation of actresses which sucks.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Is it wrong if I want Yam/Tisha here? She can be Khun Kate and Chinnakorn's daughter totally. Or one of Jutathep brothers's sis. Like Chai Pee's. I want some girls in Jutathep side so we can have more siblings dynamic.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think if the original cast is in here at all it will only be Yaa Oon and the rest will appear in flashback type scenes maybe. No way any of them are old enough to look like they are in their 50's and 60's lol. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wait nvm, Prima has to be from Taewaprom side, lol, she could pass as Rampa's daughter though. Please no newbies!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Meow & Mahalo right? Lol. That is why I am sort of upset that Prima got casted as Mark's fiance that gets killed by Yaya in Kluen Cheewit. People are already saying Prim looks better with Mark and I've seen some Yaya and Kim fans lash out against Prim. Like dude chill the eff out lol. 
haha I get you. It's like you can't even sneeze the name. Well I have no problems with most fans, just the few. It's unfortunate. I tried to stay away but you know me KhoOn lol. I promise to try though lol.

tgamber said:
Is it wrong if I want Yam/Tisha here? She can be Khun Kate and Chinnakorn's daughter totally. Or one of Jutathep brothers's sis. Like Chai Pee's. I want some girls in Jutathep side so we can have more siblings dynamic.
Omg I would love for Yam to be in here, she can totally pass off as Kratin's daughter since her skin are darker tone. I would love Patricia to be in here too cus she can pass off as James Ji and Bella but those girls seem to be doing fine on their own. Wouldn't you think they would cast girls they want to promote more? Wait but then again Mint C and Taew were in the first generation and at that time they were already pretty popular on their own. Oo yes Yam please!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
haha I get you. It's like you can't even sneeze the name. Well I have no problems with most fans, just the few. It's unfortunate. I tried to stay away but you know me KhoOn lol. I promise to try though lol.

Omg I would love for Yam to be in here, she can totally pass off as Kratin's daughter since her skin are darker tone. I would love Patricia to be in here too cus she can pass off as James Ji and Bella but those girls seem to be doing fine on their own. Wouldn't you think they would cast girls they want to promote more? Wait but then again Mint C and Taew were in the first generation and at that time they were already pretty popular on their own. Oo yes Yam please!!!

Lol I don't really try to avoid it, I know it sounds immature but I'm a bored ass Stay at home mom right now until January, so come at me bro rofl. I will state my opinion and watch the building burn to the ground with fans who are upset before I shut up lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Lol I don't really try to avoid it, I know it sounds immature but I'm a bored ass Stay at home mom right now until January, so come at me bro rofl. I will state my opinion and watch the building burn to the ground with fans who are upset before I shut up lol. 
LOL dangit I ran out of likes for the day and it's not even 1pm yet lol. I get you though, staying at home is quite boring and you can only watch reruns so many time before that too drives you crazy. I was like that for almost 2 months when I quit my job in September. Now it's not quite so bad but I still have a lot of time on my hand between travels and bids.

*sigh, I have a feeling we won't get any information on who with who til probably Feb or so. I'm thinking for their 45th anniversary, they might want 2 big series, Cupid and this one. The mother series will probably be end of next year.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I like mostly people no one ever cares about.. it is sort of a track record lmao. Ann Alicha, Lilly Pantilla, Prima .. I am actually huge fans of Mint, Kim, and Yaya.. Mint and Yaya before they even became someone lol, but now I avoid their threads because well we know why lol. It kind of pisses you off when someone tells you're not allowed to watch or be a Mint fan because you like Kim rofl. I've liked Mint since Narak and Sood Tae Jai Kwai Kwar.. Some of her fans probably weren't even born yet .. okay now I'm starting to sound mean lol. 

Right???  Lol.

Mahalo said:
It pisses me off when people tell me to leave the thread just because I don't favor the pranangs they casted. Like...really? That too, is why I favor underrated actors. You get the talent without the crazy fans.

Agreed, the biasness gets to them.  It's crazy!

Reading all of y'all post about the prediction of the kids makes me all giddy 555.  I wonder what their personalities are like as well as the Tewaprom daughters.

I would really really really love to see Mew Laknara in here.  I love her to pieces!  Yes, she's still lacking on her acting chops, but she has been improving!  Is it funny to want to see Yardthip in here even though she's much older?  I want her to get another chance!  She has improved so much over these past years, it's a shame *sniffsniff*  I want my underrated n'eks to get chances too~~~

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
A sequel?! Oh my god yes! If only the original cast from SJ would be in here! Because I miss Great&Preem and Pope&Mew. Rampa and Marathee having children? Kinda hard to imagine because of their craziness, but it can work.

Maybe the Jutathep children are not like their parents. Total opposites from their parents! It's like the mature one is Chai Lek and Fah's and the rebel would be Chai Pat and Kaew's. Now, that would be interesting to see. It's like Yadech or some other hot and famous couple are paired in the series. It's not like I don't like them but the roles should go to underrated celebs. This is something to wait for! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm really excited for this series too. I can't wait to see how everything will go. I really want to see Esther as prime-time n'ek for CH 3 so maybe she can be her own daughter. But here are some of my many other wants to see as pranangs and get chances to be promoted to pra ek nang ek:

Prim Prima
Mew Laknara
Michelle Behrmann
Eye Kamolned
Maprang Wiragarn
Ploy Pattrakorn
Namneung
Ying Rangsikarn
Kat Trinya
Pakpai Pareena

Kong Sorawit
Punjan Prama