[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I like care. Shes currently in nee rak nee krong fai and lub luang jai.
Would love to see her in this series.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nope ch3 sd and family are reruns.. no new dramas probably cause so many competitions
Oh hmm i saw the news on thairath tv that there are a few digital channels that will be returning the channe(closing). Mcot and ch3 sd were among them. Maybe not now but soon?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet & Mookda <3
Will this ever become a thing? T-T

I would love to see Namfah Thunyaphat (Boonplook from Krong Kam) in here, she's so cute and pretty good for a newbie. If not nangek, I don't mind her being second lead too cause she's so young and to just have more experience. I just want her in here for more exposure, lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet & Mookda <3
omg, finalllyyyyyy. hoping it's true. i really dont want to be disappointed... sigh. If they do go for newbies, please please please, i hope they mix in with some worthy underrated actors!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
omg, finalllyyyyyy. hoping it's true. i really dont want to be disappointed... sigh. If they do go for newbies, please please please, i hope they mix in with some worthy underrated actors!
Yeah I agree! I’m wanting really good newbies. I already know they’re probably gonna choose a lot of the more popular girl newbies like Diana and stuff which I like her but not enough to be in a series of this caliber! I think this update is true since it’s coming from the publishers themselves.

I wonder if they’ll cast A-list actors in here like mark, nadech, and boy who weren’t part of the original series? I think I would like that!