[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So it seems they may have finished wrapping this one up today from the IG post that Yoghurt posted. I’m so excited!! Ready to see James already even if Sai Tarn Hua Jai was recent.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Good Feeling. Their production is always carrying hay romantic vibe but some of their actors are some of the weakest haha but I really adore Good feeling with pKing
I feel the same way. They have such good romantic vibed stories. In most of the Lakorns I’ve watched from them, they just take a while to build up the relationship of the leads which makes me sometimes lose interest but I keep on because I know later they'll definitely will deliver some romantic stuff that leaves me with a “Good Feeling” lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's hard to tell from the 15 sec teaser during Perd Wic but I hope it's good. I want to be able to finish a James Ma lakorn.

Jeena I'm not that impressed with her from Ratanawadee. I only checked it out for Gun but that lakorn was coma inducing.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 you didn't like the one with Kimmy?

I love him and Mint...but had to really push myself to finish the recent one with her. The story line just wasn't my cup of tea. Prima and Carissa's character just irked me too much, and it felt to focused on them and their tantrums.

Really wanted to see Ka Badin but with it being a boran style, translations for the drama cut off early unfortunately.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wanna help bump this up on the thread lol when is this airing?!?

I’m not sure what it is but I’m kind of digging Geena/Yeena lol shes not in your face pretty but damn, I think she she has hots in her. Look deeper, she’s kind of pretty lol :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ll help you bump it! Lol. I love James Ma. Idk when its airing but I know that it probably most likely will be sometime in May or June. Filming just ended last month I believe.

I’ve been trying to get a grasp of her look so I can remember her but I still kind of forget what she looks like. Also, I keep thinking Yoghurt is N’ek for some reason. I haven’t seen the both of these girls act but snything for James Ma. If I could sit through Akom, I can get through this.