[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Not at all unfortunately Jeena idk if she has anything prior to this but yoghurt is a bombshell beauty lol just been following her on ig since last year
I’m pretty stubborn when it comes to newbies. I refuse to want to open up to them if they are w/ my favorites unless they are appealing to me. It’s not until I watch the Lakorn that I will see if I will open up to like them or not lol. However, I do have to agree that Yoghurt is pretty. I think James Matches her more but we shall see how this goes. I heard Jeena’s had 1 or 2 Lakorns before this but I’ve never seen them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched jeena's as a n'ek in that one lakorn the prissana series. That lakorn was sooooo boring. Maybe it was the way they styled her or the way she talked but her mouth is wide. I think she looks pretty in here than her previous lakorns. They are trying to push her if she stays out of trouble she might go far.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Not at all unfortunately Jeena idk if she has anything prior to this but yoghurt is a bombshell beauty lol just been following her on ig since last year
I am following Thailand Pocahontas as well. She is so hot ! How will all of those peks manage not to fall for her characters (she is playing in Toey/Niccha next lakorn as well) ?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I am following Thailand Pocahontas as well. She is so hot ! How will all of those peks manage not to fall for her characters (she is playing in Toey/Niccha next lakorn as well) ?
Lol yes I’m excited to see how she’ll act on TV too

xodxo

I’m pretty stubborn when it comes to newbies. I refuse to want to open up to them if they are w/ my favorites unless they are appealing to me. It’s not until I watch the Lakorn that I will see if I will open up to like them or not lol. However, I do have to agree that Yoghurt is pretty. I think James Matches her more but we shall see how this goes. I heard Jeena’s had 1 or 2 Lakorns before this but I’ve never seen them.
Oh— really?!! Yikes I don’t know how jeena is before this lakorn but something about her screams to me lol I might end up liking her I’m afraid lol it’s her personality and humbleness or something, I hate that she reminds me so much of Kimmy tho lol but she’s fresher and younger to the eye lol

But yea— for the sake of pKing, GoodFeeling and the three main casts in here, I’m quite excited!! And Jeena is a newbie, so gonna try not to be too harsh on her but I do hope she has those emotions and a smooth translation on her acting. I don’t like stiff/robot acting even if you’re a newbie... like to emote emotions should be fairly easy tbh lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm keeping my fingers-crossed that Yoghurt is at least decent as an actress because then there is room for improvement, also that she'll have screen presence because that goes a long way for me. I started out thinking Jeena & James were a perfect fit visuals wise but now I think Yoghurt & James make for a better looking pairing.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh— really?!! Yikes I don’t know how jeena is before this lakorn but something about her screams to me lol I might end up liking her I’m afraid lol it’s her personality and humbleness or something, I hate that she reminds me so much of Kimmy tho lol but she’s fresher and younger to the eye lol

But yea— for the sake of pKing, GoodFeeling and the three main casts in here, I’m quite excited!! And Jeena is a newbie, so gonna try not to be too harsh on her but I do hope she has those emotions and a smooth translation on her acting. I don’t like stiff/robot acting even if you’re a newbie... like to emote emotions should be fairly easy tbh lol
I'm always open to newbies if they are paired with someone I like or can bare watching so I'm waiting to see how she is. I thought I was the only one! She in a way looks like Kimmy to me too.

Same here, she's new so I don't want to think too much because who knows I might end up liking her as an actress. Good Feeling is always a hit or miss for me with romance but this storyline is so intriguing so I trust in P'King.
I'm keeping my fingers-crossed that Yoghurt is at least decent as an actress because then there is room for improvement, also that she'll have screen presence because that goes a long way for me. I started out thinking Jeena & James were a perfect fit visuals wise but now I think Yoghurt & James make for a better looking pairing.
I thought Yoghurt and James matched too! That's why I always got confused with who was actually N'ek. However, I'm glad he looks pretty good with both women.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
In the heat of simultaneously watching 3 Thai Lakorns at the moment, I still have this one kept in the back of mind. I can’t wait to see my man James on screen. He’s more aggressive in here which is exciting to me bc he’s never really done this kind. The wait for the airing date is real.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
We’re just waiting! I have a strong feeling it’s airing after NDFD. If not, then maybe Likit Ruk. *tears* I stay waiting for this one. I miss my man James Ma.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
We’re just waiting! I have a strong feeling it’s airing after NDFD. If not, then maybe Likit Ruk. *tears* I stay waiting for this one. I miss my man James Ma.
I hope it does air soon. I barely just started to like james ma so if feels like i havent seen him for a while. It feels like torture lol i hope yeena doesnt dissappoint

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This one should air next. LR will have 12 episodes and Ndfd is said to have 16 so you can guess the dates for it base on these episode lengths. I think James looks good with Yeena and Yoghurt. Yoghurt seem to have a lot of attention compared to Yeena during their promos at the premier and such, so there might actually be a lot of Yoghurt and James scenes in here.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m excited to see James play a more spicier role. I’m watching this for James but I’m hoping Yeena will impress me or at least generate chemistry w/ James. I’ll sit through this one though! If I get through Akom, I can do it for this one too. I’m really praying this one will come after LR then.
I hope this turns out good ahaha or are we gonna run into a lakorn drought again??!
I’m scared for that too. For me personally, Ch3 has been doing good so far this year & I hope it doesn’t die down. I haven’t watched so many Lakorns at once in a long time.

xodxo

I wanted to believe they did better cuz BPS rating was super high, but after that everything else is starting to fall off again anhhha most ratings now are back at 3s,4s,5s lol

Even I’m hearing lots of complaints about Annethong production and LR. Lol. Too funny

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wanted to believe they did better cuz BPS rating was super high, but after that everything else is starting to fall off again anhhha most ratings now are back at 3s,4s,5s lol

Even I’m hearing lots of complaints about Annethong production and LR. Lol. Too funny
Really? What are the complaints? I havent seen LR yet

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

You’re right lol. Maybe I’m just being too generous & watching basically everything. I think BPS is their one hit wonder of the year just like Kluen Cheewit was for 2017.

I’m not surprised for the complaint of LR.