[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
I’m very shocked with the ratings. I was actually hoping for a good GoodFeeling lakorn. I miss them for some reason cuz I haven’t watched them since PLR and Kchai Pawornruj. This lakorn I did not feel like it was a good feeling project either. Good Feeling usually have calm and relaxing lakorn. When the teaser came out, I was not expecting it. So now, this?? Hm. I practically stopped after breaks 1 and 9 of ep1. But jma needs more acting class for sure. He’s still like 1-dimensional, falls short on the boring side still.

I know he’s got two more lakorns with Yaya and Diana. So we’ll see how he does in there.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I'm actually starting to warm up to this Lakorn. I haven't gotten a chance to see Ep.3 and 4 just yet but I felt a little more adjusted after Ep.2. Episode One was just trying to jump in to fast. I am sad by the ratings but I won't let that bother me. I feel bad for Yeena and James both but I'm still glad they tried for this. I really do think this Lakorn will pick up once Yeena transforms. They're trying to layout Yeena's poor life style to excite us for the change but it may just be not getting executed well. James too. He does good when it's scenes without the girls but once he hits a scene with Yeena I can't even feel the chemistry vibe because they're always trying to make it funny and it's such a weird turnoff. How do I FIN when funny music is playing in the back? Like Uh... is this cute or nah?? LOL.

As always Good Feeling always is a hit or miss for me and this one might be the miss. SRNC earlier this year was really good and I loved it!

S.J.M

Warrior
I’m not going to lie & i kinda know the rating would be low because it is too modern so it was for urban area netizens but all uraban & Bangkok netizens They are watching mia 2018 which air the same time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I’m not going to lie & i kinda know the rating would be low because it is too modern so it was for urban area netizens but all uraban & Bangkok netizens They are watching mia 2018 which air the same time.
Yeah Thailand loves their super namnao, super scandalous type of lakorns. If it's about stealing each other husband, it's like a must see, must love, must talk about. I tried watching it but couldn't stand it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished Nak Soo Taywada so I thought I'd at least TRY this one before going to bed. Well. It's kind of weird. Haha. The graphics at the beginning was weird. Yiem introducing himself was a turnoff, maybe it's the way James said it?? It just sounded very unlikable. Haha. I am not done with Ep1 yet. I'm literally at the 20 minute mark. Decided to stop because I got tired. Haha. I'll pick it up again this weekend though. So far I actually like Jeena or Yeena. Whatever her first name is. She's got a mature look and she sounds mature too. If they give her a mature style she'll fit right in. I still can't believe this girl is only 18!! I thought she was at least Diana/Preem's age. Still shocked. Anyway. TBC.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Honestly im so disappointed with this drama, i was so excited to see james and pear.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I’m still trying to finish 2 with the subs but I really am pushing through. This is one still makes me cringe but I atleast feel better understanding more. Here I am still praying it’s all better when Willy pops in to help DaoNeur

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am afraid to continue so I haven't. Then again, all my time so far have been occupied by Legend of Yunxi. I will pick this up when Yeena is in a transformation based.

S.J.M

Warrior
I am afraid to continue so I haven't. Then again, all my time so far have been occupied by Legend of Yunxi. I will pick this up when Yeena is in a transformation based.
oh yun xi i really loved that cdrama, it was cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
oh yun xi i really loved that cdrama, it was cute.
I think I find myself liking the actress more than the actor in there. Not to say, I don't like ZZH cause his smile literally just that beautiful and his acting isn't bad. But JJY is simply adorable as Yunxi. The way she talks makes her character so relatable.

Ok, back to this drama. I think when Yeena does go through the changes James character will be more on edge. As the playful side of his will be replaced by someone more determined to win the n'ek. I mean, the n'ek has tolerate his anctis so far but when she's becoming a stronger girl then those playful moments won't matter to her anymore.

S.J.M

Warrior
I think I find myself liking the actress more than the actor in there. Not to say, I don't like ZZH cause his smile literally just that beautiful and his acting isn't bad. But JJY is simply adorable as Yunxi. The way she talks makes her character so relatable.

Ok, back to this drama. I think when Yeena does go through the changes James character will be more on edge. As the playful side of his will be replaced by someone more determined to win the n'ek. I mean, the n'ek has tolerate his anctis so far but when she's becoming a stronger girl then those playful moments won't matter to her anymore.
JJY is a talented girl she even sang both ost which I’m so obsessed with it.

Back to this lakorn i hope the rating pick up.

S.J.M

Warrior
:risas3::risas3:

All we do is complain with this one, just like KSTD lol
Honestly I couldn’t force myself to watch this, even with the two beauties pear & yoghurt also with sweet jame ma, they are all nice combo but the lakorn itself is aha so i read the reviews here & check reception of online & rating maybe something good will happen & try this one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
JJY is a talented girl she even sang both ost which I’m so obsessed with it.

Back to this lakorn i hope the rating pick up.
She is one talented girl. She sing, dance, act and play the violin beautifully. Her pal in the drama also used to be in the girl band with her.

As for this lakorn, I don't see the ratings increasing where it would be a success. It might go up where it's not an embarrassment but nothing major. I still think this lakorn has potential if they written James differently and Yoghurt needs to chill out. Also, competition is stiff.