[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m still trying to finish 2 with the subs but I really am pushing through. This is one still makes me cringe but I atleast feel better understanding more. Here I am still praying it’s all better when Willy pops in to help DaoNeur

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am afraid to continue so I haven't. Then again, all my time so far have been occupied by Legend of Yunxi. I will pick this up when Yeena is in a transformation based.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
oh yun xi i really loved that cdrama, it was cute.
I think I find myself liking the actress more than the actor in there. Not to say, I don't like ZZH cause his smile literally just that beautiful and his acting isn't bad. But JJY is simply adorable as Yunxi. The way she talks makes her character so relatable.

Ok, back to this drama. I think when Yeena does go through the changes James character will be more on edge. As the playful side of his will be replaced by someone more determined to win the n'ek. I mean, the n'ek has tolerate his anctis so far but when she's becoming a stronger girl then those playful moments won't matter to her anymore.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
JJY is a talented girl she even sang both ost which I’m so obsessed with it.

Back to this lakorn i hope the rating pick up.
She is one talented girl. She sing, dance, act and play the violin beautifully. Her pal in the drama also used to be in the girl band with her.

As for this lakorn, I don't see the ratings increasing where it would be a success. It might go up where it's not an embarrassment but nothing major. I still think this lakorn has potential if they written James differently and Yoghurt needs to chill out. Also, competition is stiff.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh I'm thinking about watching that too once I finish with The Mask.
Legend of Yunxi? Give it a try once you have time. It's beautifully shot and the leads have such a natural chemistry. The ending song has got to be one of the most meaning lyric song I came across. But don't read the novel until you finished the drama.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Legend of Yunxi? Give it a try once you have time. It's beautifully shot and the leads have such a natural chemistry. The ending song has got to be one of the most meaning lyric song I came across. But don't read the novel until you finished the drama.
I have 1 more episodes of The Mask, so more than likely I can start that tonight.

Now with this lakorn, I'm glad I already know what's going to happen. It's a bit of a back and forth. The drama surrounding James, Pear, and Yogurt is a bit :rolleyes:.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was surprised onehd getting 5s. That’s impressive.

Im not watching thai lakorn as of now. Nothing seem of interest to me.
Well I heard Mia was really good. I didnt like the first 3 episodes but people kept telling me I need to get past that and it'll be good. Maybe one day I will watch it and like it. Right now I'm just so burnt out with thai lakorns. There's like nothing new.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
At this point, I might even say Akom was better to watch than this. The plot for Akom was bleh but the actors/actresses made it decent to watch. I can barely make it through to watch anyone here. My favorite character so far might just be P’Mick (The Doctor) lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@S.J.M I've never heard of JJY before. I did some search and she has a drama with Mike. But didn't like it. I think she suits historical dramas more like her counterpart ZZH. She is so so tiny though but just adorable.

I think James has that lakorn with Yaya to bounce back on while Yeena is a bit more uncertain with Nine. Yoghurt is pretty but her being bratty rai isn't tolerable for me. There's only so many people that can make that believable but the list is short. Some parts of this lakorn is a bit over the top...not to add a bit messy with some weird acting and the result is a 1.9 rating.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yogurt is good as rai just not this role but Pear is way better at rai. I think she'll be the next raising nangrai of ch3.

As for OneHD, they're good at those cheating type lakorns but they played it out. However I think people will tune in because its Kob at another channel.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like Pear as a gentle girl, she's pretty in a naive way. I think she just leave this impression on me after FLF that I don't want to see her crazy rai side.
pear is good as a gentle girl! most of the time, when she plays the n'rai she always starts off as this nice amd sweet girl who turns into a n'rai. i feel like it would be a waste to not give her a chance as a n'ek. shes very pretty, has a nice body, has a nice personality, is friends with lots of the A-listers in thailand, and shes a great actress. shes a total package. But i would like her to play n'ek sometime and rai sometimes. she a treat to watch as a n'rai

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Pear sure is a gem. I've seen her since 2014 and they are seeming to promote her but as a N'Rai. I saw Ch3 post a while back on IG about her being in many dramas this year but couldn't understand the translation off of IG as much. I'm at least glad they are acknowledging her but she's just as good of a sweet women just like when she plays Rai. I see so much potential in her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They could make her the next Ploy since there isn't one out there yet for channel 3. She can play rai/n'ek. She would be a good candidate for a twin lakorn where one is innocent and the other one bat crazy.

Though, the overall picture is that she's getting continuous lakorns. In a sense the channel acknowledged that she's a rai hard to replace. And they can always have her reverse and be all good toward the end of the lakorn and still believable.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pear sure is a gem. I've seen her since 2014 and they are seeming to promote her but as a N'Rai. I saw Ch3 post a while back on IG about her being in many dramas this year but couldn't understand the translation off of IG as much. I'm at least glad they are acknowledging her but she's just as good of a sweet women just like when she plays Rai. I see so much potential in her.
yeah shes been in so many lakorns this year! This lakorn is her 6th one of the year. Its crazy! i think she has 2 lakorns shes filming right now. one with James Ji and Bella and the other one with Great and Diana

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They could make her the next Ploy since there isn't one out there yet for channel 3. She can play rai/n'ek. She would be a good candidate for a twin lakorn where one is innocent and the other one bat crazy.

Though, the overall picture is that she's getting continuous lakorns. In a sense the channel acknowledged that she's a rai hard to replace. And they can always have her reverse and be all good toward the end of the lakorn and still believable.
yeah i want her as n'ek but i still wqmt ro see her as rai. Ch3 should utilize her as both

rae

sarNie Adult
i wonder if pear is not getting pushed as nek is because she's pretty in a way that is not the girl next door aka typical nek image. i'm not very familiar with her work, but from seeing her here and there, i can appreciate that she actually takes her roles seriously. sometimes i see some actresses that play rai simply phoning it in, but pear throws herself into the role as needed without caring about image, and i can see the nuances to her different roles, even when they're all rai.

ps, i think she would have nailed the role of khae in game sanaeha. too bad, oh, what could have been~