[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG... I'm so excited for these upcoming event. Thank you for the info. Hopefully NoNy shipper in Thailand will help us, international fans by taking good fancam. I'm looking forward to their cute bickering hahaha...

You know...I keep thinking, if Nychaa doesn't have a boyfriend already .... if things aren't like this, oh what a great couple would Nychaa and Tono be. He's kind of rough and she's kind of soft. He seems like the bad boy kind and she's the utterly adorable one. Polar opposite. And yet they somehow balance each other out so well.

But eh....reality is she's dating someone already....and okay I'm not gonna lie and say that Itim and her aren't hella cute.
I agree... they have this explosive chemistry but I'm going to support them as on screen couple. Nychaa & Itim has a beautiful relationship, and she looks so happy with him. Whatever happens in the future, we don't know. But for now I'm already happy with Tono & Nychaa doing events and work together like this.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

Remember this BTS pic? This actually for 7eleven promotion/advert.

They release the poster like a week ago

See the hands?? Hahaha...

The video advert for Namtarn & Ken was released today. Hopefully we get to see Tono & Nychaa's version soon..:aaaaa:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I thought we have to wait for few days but nope! It's out now...

I'm laughing hard at Tono's CappuTono:risas3:
I also love CappuTono and the giggles he gave out after that. Too cute!!

PS.. it doesn't matter if Nychaa have a boyfriend or not as long as Tono and her have events together. Is good enough for the fans. Also, is so weird how majority of the actresses tends to date HiSo guys?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I also love CappuTono and the giggles he gave out after that. Too cute!!

PS.. it doesn't matter if Nychaa have a boyfriend or not as long as Tono and her have events together. Is good enough for the fans. Also, is so weird how majority of the actresses tends to date HiSo guys?

I know right? It's like a trend already. But nowadays it's still ok as they date Hi-So of same age. Last time, actresses date/marry Hi-So double their age hahahaa...

Btw, did u guys saw the ending. Like all other couples stand still for a pose. Only Tono pull Nychaa hand to his chest. That flirt! :fighting3: hahahaha...

Oh, you guys have been active. :p
Haven't read all your comments yet but I am so happy with their event, meet & greet and magazine photo shoot.

Even that little 7/11 ad make me smile like crazy. Just love these two. They need another lakorn soon.

There are a lot of clips on P'Nong's birthday party. Nycha didn't go because she is sick. She posted and said didn't want to give her flu to people there.

I hope she gets well soon. Especially for the event with Tono on the 12th and meet and greet. She is going to need her energy to bicker with Tono. :risas3::risas3:

matty

sarNie Egg
When I saw the 7-11 ad I couldn't stop smiling!!! :) They really do have great natural chemistry...I remember being crazy over Num & Kob because they had great chemistry too (don't hate me but I was one of those people that we're hoping they would date in real life...I do understand that celebrities have real life and screen life and we as fan should learn to separate them...I'm not stressing over it but there was definitely a small kind of hope). I'd be lying if I said I didn't slightly hope they would date. I know she has a boyfriend of 3 years and best of luck to them, but the girl is 21 and he's what 24? They are both still very young and unless they plan on marrying young they'll probably end up growing apart (please don't be mad...just an opinion). She still has a rising career ahead as an actress and getting married would almost be career suicide in the Thai industry.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... :aaaaa:
I'm going crazy now. July has been so kind to us NoNy shipper.:cheer:

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna spend my day staring at the clingy side of Khun Mor Saran:angel10:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... :aaaaa:
I'm going crazy now. July has been so kind to us NoNy shipper.:cheer:

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna spend my day staring at the clingy side of Khun Mor Saran:angel10:
You are fast! :love:
I just saw it on IG too and squealed! I can't stop watching...

When is this clip going to air or did it air already? TODAY? This weekend? hahahaha Me need more NoNy. :naughty2:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
You are fast! :love:
I just saw it on IG too and squealed! I can't stop watching...

When is this clip going to air or did it air already? TODAY? This weekend? hahahaha Me need more NoNy. :naughty2:
Hahaha.. can't help it. I need to share the spazzing with u guys here:risas3:

I was hoping a lot of appearance from these two couple in this last series. I haven't watch the whole episode but other than this opening vid, no sight of NoNy yet so far. We'll see tonight if we are lucky hahaha...

Anyway, it's good to have u back online @lakornkiki !

JennieN

sarNie Adult
When I saw the 7-11 ad I couldn't stop smiling!!! :) They really do have great natural chemistry...I remember being crazy over Num & Kob because they had great chemistry too (don't hate me but I was one of those people that we're hoping they would date in real life...I do understand that celebrities have real life and screen life and we as fan should learn to separate them...I'm not stressing over it but there was definitely a small kind of hope). I'd be lying if I said I didn't slightly hope they would date. I know she has a boyfriend of 3 years and best of luck to them, but the girl is 21 and he's what 24? They are both still very young and unless they plan on marrying young they'll probably end up growing apart (please don't be mad...just an opinion). She still has a rising career ahead as an actress and getting married would almost be career suicide in the Thai industry.
The only HiSo and actress couple that I like the most is Chompoo Araya and her husband Nott Visut. I find them a nice looking couple and he seems to love her a lot as well and vice versa.

matty

sarNie Egg
This was cute...
The only HiSo and actress couple that I like the most is Chompoo Araya and her husband Nott Visut. I find them a nice looking couple and he seems to love her a lot as well and vice versa.
I agree about Chompoo and Nott. It seems the female celebrities prefer the Hi-So guys rather than each other especially as they get older...now the number of young celebs dating Hi-So seems to be on the rise. :)